OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

I was inebriated but was there like an 8 minute stretch where neither team scored or was that the jamesonvision?

I was inebriated but was there like an 8 minute stretch where neither team scored or was that the jamesonvision?

Not sure it was quite that long, but there was a pretty dismal stretch for both teams in the 4th quarter.

it was a pretty decent stretch that was tough to watch, add on top our guys kept taking jumpers and didn’t bother or have the energy to attack the basket

Mistakes mistakes mistakes...rebounding, missed free throws, fundamentals.

PG has had a good post season, so I give him credit. However, he is always too casual with the basketball. Bad passes, losing the ball trying to maintain his dribble in traffic and be "cute". In addition to missing free throws.

If we go out tonight, we have made steps in the right direction. With kawhi and serge out, we have exceeded expectations given the injury circumstances imo.

The series ain't over till it's over! Gonna hang in there tonight and if we go down, so be it!

Last edited:
big Zu is out, still no Kawhi and Ibaka been done

was a fun season and we made it further than expected after Kawhi got hurt

win or lose tonight, hope we get the opportunity to see the same group of guys come back next season and run it back

Clippers are winning this series. This feels like a team of destiny. The Suns have not responded well to aggression and the Clips haven’t been aggressive enough with them but when their backs are against the wall they’ve shown us that they’re amazing.

of course pg’s gon start the downslope

everything was good then this fool gon throw away the ball :smh:

lets f’n go!

game 6!

1624937798325.gif

Back
Top Bottom