OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

PG and Big Government have an amazing on court chemistry. The Clips win this series and Kawhi 101% comes back to play in the finals just off of negotiation leverage. If he was truly hurt and out, surgery would have happened since he’s in an option year. But if the Clips do the unthinkable without him, his asking power not only diminishes with the Clips but with the rest of the league. And if/when he does come back, he’ll not only be the best player on the court but the most rested too. Clips are playing ridiculous chess right now.

PG and Big Government have an amazing on court chemistry. The Clips win this series and Kawhi 101% comes back just off of negotiation leverage. If he was truly hurt and out, surgery would have happened since he’s in an option year. But if the Clips do the unthinkable without him, his asking power not only diminishes with the Clips but with the rest of the league. And if/when he does come back, he’ll not only be the best player on the court but the most rested too. Clips are playing ridiculous chess right now.
I hope you’re right

well dam i can’t take anymore of this roller coaster lol thought our season was gonna be a wrap tonight and i could just watch the rest of the playoffs in peace

**** it. Why not?

77A4BA3D-B7FA-4A50-84E1-F5AA496F6D91.jpeg

taking a half day on Wednesday

Who has more pressure moving forward, Suns or Clippers? IMO, since we've been apart of those 3-1 collapses, the team trying to close out had all the pressure. I'm hoping the inexperience of the Suns and the playoff pressure gets to them and the fold like a lawn chair. LFG Clippers #ReverseTheCurse #3-1ComeBack #ClippersIn7 #RentFree

It’s not even close. Clippers have ZERO pressure. No kawhi, down 3-1, gave game 2 away. No Ibaka too, and now no Zu. CP3 has the most individual pressure and the Suns blowing a 3-1 lead to this Clipper teams will be the biggest choke job ever imo. If we can win tomorow, Suns gonna be ****ting bricks

how tf does dudes like stephen a have jobs?

dude said dont sign/keep kawhi and focus on mann?

:rofl:

i mean mann is the man and love is progression but stephanie acting like dudes dropping 39pts every night, dude couldnt even really score last night and he wants the clippers to focus on him and forget about kawhi?

these dudes speak too loudly because there's no goddamn consequence and instead get millions of dollar contracts instead for screaming to the camera

It’s not even close. Clippers have ZERO pressure. No kawhi, down 3-1, gave game 2 away. No Ibaka too, and now no Zu. CP3 has the most individual pressure and the Suns blowing a 3-1 lead to this Clipper teams will be the biggest choke job ever imo. If we can win tomorow, Suns gonna be ****ting bricks
Agreed. The message to the team for game 6 and 7 should be..."go out there, play hard, have fun and leave it on the floor. We will accept the results. We are playing with house money."

I believe PG had his best game ever in game 5 because of the pressure being released by being down 3-1.

Imo

Anyone else going tonight? I’m gonna head over early since I took the day off. I’m bored as hell :lol:

Back
Top Bottom