OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

Honestly, I want kawhi to come back when he's healthy. I don't want him back too early, and I don't want him to call this season a wash if he's 100% around playoff time either.

I'm glad his camp didn't screw around and play the 1+1 game another year.

Imo

i swear some people who wrties these stuff does not watch the game of basketball or are just plain idiotic

This was never going to be a title team without another superstar, but if they didn’t re-sign Leonard and held the vacancy, it could have been an attractive destination next summer for any number of trade possibilities or potential free agents like Chicago’s Zach LaVine.

so if they dont resign kawhi, whats gon be their trade assets? and who tf would take lavine over kawhi? :rofl:

we swear that gm’s are dumb af but then you got “experts” saying dumber sh*t like this

i swear some people who wrties these stuff does not watch the game of basketball or are just plain idiotic

This was never going to be a title team without another superstar, but if they didn’t re-sign Leonard and held the vacancy, it could have been an attractive destination next summer for any number of trade possibilities or potential free agents like Chicago’s Zach LaVine.

so if they dont resign kawhi, whats gon be their trade assets? and who tf would take lavine over kawhi? :rofl:

we swear that gm’s are dumb af but then you got “experts” saying dumber sh*t like this

Plashke been an ***. He’s written a column trashing every superstar player on every LA team. It was just Kawhi’s turn.

not mad at getting rid of pat bev but for bledsoe?

guess the team was making room for the young guys and trying to use this season as a way to develop them while kawhi is out and hopefully get them ready for 22/23

Bledsoe been kind of bummy the last few years, but maybe coming back to LA and playing with PG and Kawhi will wake him up.

Availability is the biggest plus for the clippers in this trade imo. The rondo experiment didn't really work as well.

In my humble opinion, bev (my man) got way too wound up at times and it was detrimental to his game, and didn't help the clippers out much.

With that being said, I don't know how I feel about the trade, I don't get it, and I'm not sure how much of an improvement bledsoe is over what we had at this point.

Maybe y'all can provide deeper insight.

Last edited:
Yeah, this trade is fine with me. Rondo didn’t work out and Pat Bev was sporadically helpful. We’re not losing much.

but bledsoe?

BLEDSOE!

ERIC F’N BLEDSOE?!

i hated patbev too but he did well on defense and you threw him at mitchell and dbook and cp3 and he did lock them up for a sec there, he was a key part to at least the jazz series

bledsoe isnt gon do sh*t on that end, patbev at least annoyed the other team and even if he is just saved for the post season

everyones saying the team needs a facilitator pg and thats not even bledsoe and im just gon be majorly pissed if reggie comes off the bench behind him

its a dumb, DUMB move

but bledsoe?

BLEDSOE!

ERIC F’N BLEDSOE?!

i hated patbev too but he did well on defense and you threw him at mitchell and dbook and cp3 and he did lock them up for a sec there, he was a key part to at least the jazz series

bledsoe isnt gon do sh*t on that end, patbev at least annoyed the other team and even if he is just saved for the post season

everyones saying the team needs a facilitator pg and thats not even bledsoe and im just gon be majorly pissed if reggie comes off the bench behind him

its a dumb, DUMB move

Is it?

Neither Bev nor Rondo were going to be the difference in us being successful in the playoffs. We’re saving tax bill money. And I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t have done it if they thought PG or Kawhi would be bothered by it.

Back
Top Bottom