OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

This is exactly right I think. I looked at him as a wing when we first got him, but now it’s clear that his best role is basically being a Draymond-lite.

Yup. He's really a small ball 5, that can play some 4. He's not a wing at all. Much like Dray, as you said

We have 3 Centers on the team that even right now, are playing.

Paul George when he was playing, played 45% of his minutes at the 4.

Even Terance / Amir gets some bump at the 4 at times

So for me, it's not a crime at all that he wasn't playing initially. The season had to play itself out. I think people sometimes forget that almost all 15 guys on a roster are needed at various points throughout a season and opportunities for everyone happen.

4-4 on the roadtrip. Bot mad at that.

My people in the FO are saying that we’re gonna be buyers at the trade deadline. I’m hoping for Brunson, but that’s too unlikely. McCollum would be good too, but might cost too much.

Should be interesting

Take this with a grain of salt, but hearing from people in the org that bledsoe, morris, and serge are the most likely to be moved this deadline. Would explain serge starting.

I wonder if we can get Spencer. I know he is having some issues in Washington.

Take this with a grain of salt, but hearing from people in the org that bledsoe, morris, and serge are the most likely to be moved this deadline. Would explain serge starting.

I wonder if we can get Spencer. I know he is having some issues in Washington.

Makes sense to me. I’ve been campaigning for them to get something for Morris and Serge. Bledsoe seems harder to trade to me.

Makes sense to me. I’ve been campaigning for them to get something for Morris and Serge. Bledsoe seems harder to trade to me.

Same. I think we would have to take an equally bad yearly salary, and more years. That’s why Spencer came to mind. He has one more year than Bledsoe.

I wouldn’t mind just taking back picks for some of these guys. :lol:

dinwidiwidiwidi was my target in the offseason too, i thought he wouldve taken a discount to come home to LA

i want beal but yeah i dont think they'll take those for him

the likely outcomes probably john wall though

If we could get a 1st round pick for either Serge or Morris I would actually be pretty ecstatic about it.

In Jerry We Trust! A spiteful Jerry is a motivated Jerry. Hopefully he still has some magic left to make some noise at the trade deadline. As most of yall already stated, if we can turn Morris, Ibaka & Bledsoe into a serviceable point guard like Dinwiddle, Brunson or George Hill (although too old) like type with draft picks that would be awesome!

im still not sure how the trade exception they got with bledsoe works?

i mean thats got to be worth something...

Lakers weren’t even playing good defense in that drought. We were just pussyfooting. Reggie really has no conscience. For better or worse :lol:

I like it, but also have a feeling another move is coming.

i do too, but i really like everyone we currently have outside of ibaka and morris but even then those two have played better the last couple games it seems.

just a bummer cause this trade would’ve been great if kawhi and PG were both healthy

i do too, but i really like everyone we currently have outside of ibaka and morris but even then those two have played better the last couple games it seems.

just a bummer cause this trade would’ve been great if kawhi and PG were both healthy

at least the young'ins still get their runs and develop and next year they're gone be set

even if PG doesnt return but kawhi does, i think they can make it past the play-in and give the #1 or #2 a problem in the first round

at least the young'ins still get their runs and develop and next year they're gone be set

even if PG doesnt return but kawhi does, i think they can make it past the play-in and give the #1 or #2 a problem in the first round

at this point that’s all i want out of this season. keep the kids and try to get as far into the postseason as possible to get them ready to reload and hungry for next season. don’t even want our 2 stars back either

Back
Top Bottom