OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

It would be cool to win a game that we’re never down by double-figures, but I guess we are who we are :lol:

there has got to be a stat that the clips has the most double digit comebacks in the last 5 years or maybe ever

or maybe just the most double digit lead by an opponent win or loss or something

Rewatching yesterday’s game. Coffey has really developed in making reads off the dribble. Pick and rolls, dribble handoffs, etc. He just makes the right play, whether it’s shooting or passing. Didn’t see that earlier in the year.

This one is going to be tough to pull off. Heat aren’t going to blow a big lead against us, so we need to keep it close.

If one or both of Morris and Serge don’t get traded, I’ll be surprised. We have younger, cheaper players at those positions that bring just as much to the table.

and another 3pt shooting for the career of noone has heard of outside miami

sounds about right

add one more before the month ends

C0F0B019-EF6E-4E66-854C-004D6A0EFD20.jpeg

im about 78% sure kennard shooting behind the arc will go up by 2.3% if he shaves his head

that combovers not it when you got alex carusos hairline

Haven't been this proud of a clippers team since the year we pushed the dubs to 6.

Oan, when kawhi and pg came to town, I figured the championship window would be 5-6 years. This is year 3. Hopefully we can come back healthy, in year 4, jettison Mook, ibaka, bledsoe and any other dead weight in favor of some real big time contributors.

Shame ibaka didn't really pan out. He was just the type of player this team really needed when we are at our best.

Imo

Yeah, I’m not sure I can remember another Clippers season that was as simultaneously frustrating and fun as this one. :lol: Just a weird year.

winslow actually serviceable this past few games

whats crazy is that the starters havent been finishing up these games, i am not sur eive seen reggie play the 4th the last few games?

winslow actually serviceable this past few games

whats crazy is that the starters havent been finishing up these games, i am not sur eive seen reggie play the 4th the last few games?

Ty goes keeps rolling with the units that are playing well and I think it’s great. So un-Doc-like of him :lol:

I had faith Winslow would eventually contribute. Took some time for the staff/him to figure out where he fits best and how to best use the skills he has.

Continue to be massively impressed with this team. Ty's pressing all of the right buttons man.

Team competes. Love that Winslow is getting this look. His chaos level on both ends helps this version of the clips in a ton of ways.

I had faith Winslow would eventually contribute. Took some time for the staff/him to figure out where he fits best and how to best use the skills he has.

I think it's because he's a small ball 4/5

He's not playing ahead of Morris / Batum / Zu / Hart / Ibaka and even PG steals some minutes at the 4 as well.

There was just no place for him in the rotation. As the season has progressed, no PG + Serge decline + Morris and Batum in and out of the lineup = a consistent opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom