OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

Reggie is frustrating to watch sometimes. He damn near shoots us out of games every other day. He's not a true PG and hopefully, he can go back to Instant Offense "Mr. June" when the scoring load goes back to PG & Kawhi when they are healthy. It such a struggle seeing him slowly walk the ball up, dribble until the shot clock gets to 10 before he gets into our offensive sets only to chuck up a 1 on 1 iso jump shot at the elbow with 3 seconds left! SMH. Hoping for a better out put on tomorrow.

Reggie’s plying too many minutes, IMO. He’s looked tired at times in recent games and when he’s tired he’s more prone to doing boneheaded things.

Not aware of any guards that will be available on the buy-out market, so maybe they should bring Moon back up. He gave us solid minutes at the point during his stint earlier in the season.

for some weird reason they think its an advantage to keep their opponents guessing

1646111208163.gif

its like a leftover of one of docs shenanigans

That PG “update” was such a croc. I hate how the org handles injury timetables. So secretive for no reason.
I feel like kawhi legit lost a month on the back end of this injury because he delayed due to shenanigans after the Utah series.

Maybe the plan is not to play him at all? But if he does come back, to have him back a month sooner would have been nice.

Tonight definitely has that classic Trap Game feel. Clippers are currently on a 4 game winning game streak facing the Lakers whom they beat the last 6 games they faced plus the Lakers are on a 4 game losing streak and falling deeper potentially out of the play in game. I would love nothing more than to complete the sweep of the Lakers this season! Lets get this W.

people are ruthless. dj quick getting boo after he showed a clippers jersey

back to the game.its always a close game.

Podded on the lob the jam podcast after the game and I have to say,

Kudos to Reggie.

Not just for last night, but because he’s been put in an impossible situation as the lead guard and only guard on the team with real juice, and yet is going to quarterback a clippers playoff team with 0 minutes from Kawhi and next to nothing from Paul George. At 10Ms his deal is a steal. First time in his career where he’s had to be a responsible lead guard for a real franchise.

Last 20 games
19/4/6 on 43/36/82

Back
Top Bottom