OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

i know its against the spurs but still good to see things flow, i think they had 5 players with 10+ points by the first half and the ball movement was great, a lot less iso ball, love to see it

Kawhi 21/4/3
PG 28/5/6
Harden 13/3/10
Powell 19/5/5
Theis 19/7/2

rebounding is still an issue but if they cna answer ont he offensive end then they can manage

defense is also an issue a little but i think once theyre more familiar with the switches, they can cover some deficiencies except if its on a fastbreak and harden is your last line of defense, he just does the ole defensive and its an open layup or dunk for whoever has the ball :lol:

still a great win

Plumlee injury is a blessing for this team. This team needs 3 centers.

I really hope Westbrook is gone by the trade deadline in favor of a true 4.

Any W is a good W.

Ball movement was great

Finally watching the game. Theis 🤗

When we get Plum back and we have 3 bigs to choose from 😍😍😍

Harden finally taking catch and shoot 3’s vs pumpfaking and dribbling. Offense looks so much more fluid

Unless Westbrook start to really pout and become a distraction, I think it’s pretty unlikely he gets traded.

I doubt there’s a market for him that someone would trade us a rotation player for him straight-up and I don’t think we’re at the point where the Lakers got that the FO just wanted out him out of there for whatever they could get in return.

russ benefitted from norm being hurt, played 27min and was more concerned rocking the cradle on wemby

theis playing almost 7 less minutes than zu and still outplayed him, zu even missed a dunk

good to see the team didnt fild int he end like they usually do and kept the lead

still plenty to work on but cant complain with 3 wins in a row

just hope norm isnt too badly hurt maybe they can keep him in san antonio so their medical staff could work on him?

back at it.
20231124_191534.jpg

Back
Top Bottom