OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

Zu and Russ have been great. Everybody has been great, minus Kawhi’s offense. That 0-for has him forcing it.

We all expect dallas to make this a one possession game before the game is over right? :lol:

look like a good win, missed it but did check out the scores here and there

in the beginning, i dont what they did but it looked like they just let kyrie and luka score, i think each had 11 and 9 points then the rest had 2 or 4 points and the clips were up by dozen and kawhi had zero points

and it didnt look like they let up which i hope is a good sign

if mann was the key n the win then he definitely needs to be more consistent moving forward, his impact seems to be on and off between each games

Zu and Russ have been great. Everybody has been great, minus Kawhi’s offense. That 0-for has him forcing it.

We all expect dallas to make this a one possession game before the game is over right? :lol:
Would've loved to see kawhi get more touches on the block, especially when he struggles. He commands an immediate double team in the post.

Silly that klaw post plays aren't called more, especially in the clutch and when shots aren't falling for the clippers.

Good pace, the ball moved around and the energy was on point.

Imo, the best games the clippers have played all season.

Not sure what lue said to them, but I was surprised that they maintained a consistent energy level throughout the game.

Mann looked the most confident he's been since he was hitting all those corner 3s vs Utah in the playoffs a while back.

Westbrook has to go. If only because mann and especially Powell need those minutes.

Powell has really worked on his offensive game. He's lights out right now imo

Back
Top Bottom