OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES LAKERS @ SACRAMENTO KINGS 12/9 7pm PT

Originally Posted by tupac003

badboyf0life420 wrote:
LAKERS ARE HIGHLY OVERRATED !

Your stupid.

Its December. Teams get better during the season...

I mean if the season ended today..the lakers would be #1 in the west...

But yeah we are overrated.

Man you really are stupid.
so shouldnt the lakers get better too since its december and teams get better during the season? the lakers have struggled for the past 6 gamesand got lucky to win 4 of those games .. and all 6 of those games we dint even play defense.. besides the milwaukee game and yet we still let them score 38points in the 4th quarter...
how can you not say they are overrated? this team right now is not even focused. they dont even seem like they care and just think they will go straight tofinals..
Jackson said four of his players-Bryant, Ariza, Lamar Odom, Jordan Farmar-have a competition going to see who can accumulate the most steals this season. Jackson isn't necessarily thrilled, noting that Bryant sometimes "comes away empty-handed, which compromises our defense."

or maybe thats why theres no defense...

2g00d4u wrote:
3PLEDOUBLE wrote:
Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

3PLEDOUBLE wrote:
eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ Francisco Garcia killing Kobe on both ends of the floor. Kobe lookin like a certified bum, not that he wasn't already one anyway. As far as the game, going just how i expected it, Kings exposing the overrated Lakers on both ends of the floor like crazy. This game is closer than it should've. Kings should be easily up 10-15 points. But none the less, i fully expect the Kings to come out int he 3rd, take control and never look back. I wouldn't be surprised if they won this thing by 20-23 points at the end.

thanks joker

*looks at boxscore* Lakers 94 Kings 112.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Kings treating the Lakers like the Celtics did in that game 6. The memo is out, the Lakers aren't nothing but a soft punk %#* team. If they're letting a lottery team like Kings punk them, then they have no hope at a championship, Period. Lakers need to get tough, and it starts with their supposed leader, it's too bad that he's softer than charmin
roll.gif

The thing is, hes speaking the truth.
ohwell.gif

So losing a game to a lottery team (in december also..) means you can't win a chip? Did you know that last years champion lost to 4 Lottery teams? And lostto one lottery team 3 times? Play that team twice in a row and lost twice in a row.

Come on man. Its DECEMBER!!!

Phil said you know what your team is about after 20 games. 17-3 is a DAMN good team in my book. No team is perfect. This loss is bad but damn no reason to jumpoff a bridge.

Get worried when this team losses 4 or 5 in a row. Boston only loss more then 1 game in a row 3 times. Biggest losing streak was 3 games. We are just fine. Wejust have to see how much this team can improve.

I know what I'm about to say won't be received well by some of yall, BUT some of yall need to kill all that "we'll never beat boston playinglike this", or " this team is overrated"... and to kind piggyback off of what pac said, this team is STILL the team to beat in the West, butthere no question that they need to get better defensively

And I will admit to something that I didn't see earlier in the season tho, and that is the poor play by the PG's on the defensive end
Just keep something in mind tho Championships aren't won in december

pimp.gif

Theus just saved his job for i would say until the new year. Hopefully once we reach to that easier stretch in our schedule, we can get healthy and on page andbe around 5 or less games behind .500 before all star break. that would be the ideal situation for this team right now.....

--Good win by the KIngs. They were due for one.
--I'm glad they have something to celebrate tonight. Every dog has their day. I still wouldnt trade places with a Kings fan though.
--Lets move forward and handle the Suns tomorrow. (AND get the Kings back on Friday).

badboyf0life420 wrote:

badboyf0life420 wrote:

Your stupid.

so shouldnt the lakers get better too since its december and teams get better during the season? the lakers have struggled for the past 6 games and got lucky to win 4 of those games .. and all 6 of those games we dint even play defense.. besides the milwaukee game and yet we still let them score 38 points in the 4th quarter...
how can you not say they are overrated? this team right now is not even focused. they dont even seem like they care and just think they will go straight to finals..
Jackson said four of his players-Bryant, Ariza, Lamar Odom, Jordan Farmar-have a competition going to see who can accumulate the most steals this season. Jackson isn't necessarily thrilled, noting that Bryant sometimes "comes away empty-handed, which compromises our defense."

You want to know how I can say they aren't overratted?

They are 17-3. The best record in the west. If we were 10-10 then we would be overrated.

Teams struggle during the season. Boston lost to PHX, Denever and Golden State last year in a row. ALL 3 of those teams played No D. Were the Celticsoverrated? No. The team is just going trough a rough time. Calling them overrated in December is STUPID. I WILL SAY IT AGAIN STUPID.If you are going to call them overrated because they have gone 3-3 over a 6 game stretch then I want you to turn in your laker sig.
If this team goes on a 10 game winning streak and play the D we know they can during that run you will be all on the jock again talking about banners and all.All fans do it. When the team is up we are up, when the team is down we as fans are down and sometimes take things to hard. It's one loss. Bad loss? Hellyeah.

But like I said..talk to me in March or April if this same thing is going on. But to be honest if these same things are going down then we will all know whatsgoing to happen to this team in the playoffs.

I know will be better come playoff time.. but we're supposed to beat the teams like kings (no disrespect) , We should be playing like we're on amission.. I mean last time i checked we didnt win it all last season and these dudes are playing lazy already..

I watch the C's vs indiana the other day ...they were playing horrible until the last 3 mins of the 4th ..all of a sudden these dudes woke up and put theclamped on as well as in OT and was able to get the win.. that kind of mentality is what makes the C's the defending champion.. if you dont have the samementality as them then you have no chance on beating them in a 7 game series..

Oh well.

Hopefully we learn from our mistakes and move forward.

On to the next game...

badboyf0life420 wrote:

badboyf0life420 wrote:

Your stupid.

so shouldnt the lakers get better too since its december and teams get better during the season? the lakers have struggled for the past 6 games and got lucky to win 4 of those games .. and all 6 of those games we dint even play defense.. besides the milwaukee game and yet we still let them score 38 points in the 4th quarter...
how can you not say they are overrated? this team right now is not even focused. they dont even seem like they care and just think they will go straight to finals..

You want to know how I can say they aren't overratted?

They are 17-3. The best record in the west. If we were 10-10 then we would eb overrated.

Teams struggle during the season. Boston lost to PHX, Denever and Golden State last year in a row. ALL 3 of those teams played No D. Were the Celtics overrated? No. The team is just going trough a rough time. Calling them overrated in December is STUPID. I WILL SAY IT AGAIN STUPID. If you are going to call them overrated because they have gone 3-3 over a 6 game stretch then I want you to turn in your laker sig.
If this team goes on a 10 game winning streak and play the D we know they can during that run you will be all on the jock again talking about banners and all. All fans do it. When the team is up we are up, when the team is down we as fans are down and sometimes take things to hard. It's one loss. Bad loss? Hell yeah.

But like I said..talk to me in March or April if this same thing is going on. But to be honest if these same things are going down then we will all know whats going to happen to this team in the playoffs.

--Well said. You tell em 'Pac.
grin.gif

2g00d4u wrote:
3PLEDOUBLE wrote:
Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

3PLEDOUBLE wrote:
eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ Francisco Garcia killing Kobe on both ends of the floor. Kobe lookin like a certified bum, not that he wasn't already one anyway. As far as the game, going just how i expected it, Kings exposing the overrated Lakers on both ends of the floor like crazy. This game is closer than it should've. Kings should be easily up 10-15 points. But none the less, i fully expect the Kings to come out int he 3rd, take control and never look back. I wouldn't be surprised if they won this thing by 20-23 points at the end.

thanks joker

*looks at boxscore* Lakers 94 Kings 112.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Kings treating the Lakers like the Celtics did in that game 6. The memo is out, the Lakers aren't nothing but a soft punk %#* team. If they're letting a lottery team like Kings punk them, then they have no hope at a championship, Period. Lakers need to get tough, and it starts with their supposed leader, it's too bad that he's softer than charmin
roll.gif

The thing is, hes speaking the truth.
ohwell.gif

So losing a game to a lottery team (in december also..) means you can't win a chip? Did you know that last years champion lost to 4 Lottery teams? And lost to one lottery team 3 times? Play that team twice in a row and lost twice in a row.

Come on man. Its DECEMBER!!!

Phil said you know what your team is about after 20 games. 17-3 is a DAMN good team in my book. No team is perfect. This loss is bad but damn no reason to jump off a bridge.

Get worried when this team losses 4 or 5 in a row. Boston only loss more then 1 game in a row 3 times. Biggest losing streak was 3 games. We are just fine. We just have to see how much this team can improve.

Well, I was directing my comment towards the Lakers playing soft and not toughening up more so than losing to an under .500 team. I know itsDecember, but the Lakers just cant come out unfocused like tonight (and the last 3 or so games). I just didn't see any effort at all. I mean, if the teamisn''t knocking down shots why cant they play a little defense to offset the poor offense? I don't know man... CLE and BOS are on a roll right nowand their defense soldifies that. I dont see them letting up anytime soon.

laugh.gif
Laker Fans all defensive. I would be too if my team were the softestteam in the NBA. You know deep down it's the truth, thats why ya'll catching feelings over it. I can make all the predictions, whether they'reright or wrong, still doesn't matter. I will guarantee this, the Lakers won't win the championship the rest of this DECADE, not aslong as the clown that wears #24 is the best player/leader of this team.If this dude gets outplayed on the regular on both ends by the likes of John Salmonsand Francisco Garcia you really have no championship hope. Jordan, Lebron, Wade, even Paul Pierce don't let allegedly inferior players outplay them in agame and at crunch time.

Well, I was directing my comment towards the Lakers playing soft and not toughening up more so than losing to an under .500 team. I know its December, but the Lakers just cant come out unfocused like tonight (and the last 3 or so games). I just didn't see any effort at all. I mean, if the team isn''t knocking down shots why cant they play a little defense to offset the poor offense? I don't know man... CLE and BOS are on a roll right now and their defense soldifies that. I dont see them letting up anytime soon.
I agree with you and what you said 100%. I just think some people are overreacting. Overrated talk, no chip talk, ECT. Its just crazy to me.

Yes the team coming out unfocused, not playing great d (hell any D for the last 6 games) and giving up all of those second chance points are all problems. Butthis team can get better. Hopefully phil shows them what the Celtics and Cavs are doing. All of these problems are things that can be fixed. Maybe not as fastas we feel they should be, but it will happen. (Hopefully)

"Charmin Soft" would describe the act of an internet clown with a one-joke act of predicting wins that dont happen and then claiming one's hedidnt as his own. And like Charmin, this guy is full of...well you know.
But since his trolling and stupid act isnt grounds for a bannishment I guess will just have to keep wiping.

Laker Fans all defensive. I would be too if my team were the softest team in the NBA. You know deep down it's the truth, thats why ya'll catching feelings over it. I can make all the predictions, whether they're right or wrong, still doesn't matter. I will guarantee this, the Lakers won't win the championship the rest of this DECADE, not as long as the clown that wears #24 is the best player/leader of this team.If this dude gets outplayed on the regular on both ends by the likes of John Salmons and Francisco Garcia you really have no championship hope. Jordan, Lebron, Wade, even Paul Pierce don't let alledgely inferior playes outplay them in a game and at crunch time.

And who is your team? Who do you follow and make posts about? You dont. You post anti-Laker and anti-SC posts because you are just on here on NTtrolling. We catch feeling not over the Lakers but by your tired act. Your predictions or guarentees are not valid because you are a troll who doesnt own upto anything much less is most likely an alias of a NT who has to hide behind the clown makeup on the internet no less. Ban this fool already. He aint here tocontribute but rather to start conflicts. Help him get a life by ending his Niketalk life.

3PLEDOUBLE wrote:
laugh.gif
Laker Fans all defensive. I would be too if my team were the softest team in the NBA. You know deep down it's the truth, thats why ya'll catching feelings over it. I can make all the predictions, whether they're right or wrong, still doesn't matter. I will guarantee this, the Lakers won't win the championship the rest of this DECADE, not as long as the clown that wears #24 is the best player/leader of this team.If this dude gets outplayed on the regular on both ends by the likes of John Salmons and Francisco Garcia you really have no championship hope. Jordan, Lebron, Wade, even Paul Pierce don't let alledgely inferior playes outplay them in a game and at crunch time.

roll.gif
Keep it coming. Ska keeps him around for a reason. This is why. I get akick out of every post he makes. How do you spell allegedly again?
roll.gif

I mean we do have a spell check on here...

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ Our next game is tomorrow night, against the Suns.
GAH. Well, according to ESPN the game AFTER is with the Kings. I say again, PAYBACK IS A *****.

Back
Top Bottom