Official Mad Men Season 4 Thread

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Yo how much money do these guys have? Don paying for Campbell's share? Damn. Also, I like how subtle the writers were with Midge and her drugs. That Robert Kennedy prank really had me
laugh.gif
I really don't know how Don's letter will pan out. Next week will be good.

FYI: Don's secretary is also the groupie that has sex with Craig Robinson in Hot Tub Time Machine. She is topless and they are spectacular.

Yo exactly same thing I was thinking... adjusted for inflation what type of MONEY are these dudes making?

Originally Posted by hlf man hlf amzng

absolutely LOVED what don did taking that ad out in the NYT. brilliant move that will definitely pay off dividends later on. cannot believe it's the season finale already next week. it's been a great season so far.

pimp.gif
GENIUS move.

Yo how much money do these guys have? Don paying for Campbell's share? Damn. Also, I like how subtle the writers were with Midge and her drugs. That Robert Kennedy prank really had me
laugh.gif

FYI: Don's secretary is also the groupie that has sex with Craig Robinson in Hot Tub Time Machine. She is topless and they are spectacular.

Yo exactly same thing I was thinking... adjusted for inflation what type of MONEY are these dudes making?

absolutely LOVED what don did taking that ad out in the NYT. brilliant move that will definitely pay off dividends later on. cannot believe it's the season finale already next week. it's been a great season so far.

pimp.gif
GENIUS move.

Luckily I have this movie downloaded on my laptop.. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Don Draper you dog 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Don Draper you dog 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Guys, Don made 500k from signing with the company and they were riding pretty high before Lucky Strike pulled out so it's not like he didn't have money.

Guys, Don made 500k from signing with the company and they were riding pretty high before Lucky Strike pulled out so it's not like he didn't have money.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
GENIUS move.

According to http://www.westegg.com/inflation, $1 in 1968 is equivalent to $6.10 in 2009. Let's say Don signed to the company year ago (1967) for 500k, he would've made ~$3.1 million in todays dollars. 

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
GENIUS move.

According to http://www.westegg.com/inflation, $1 in 1968 is equivalent to $6.10 in 2009. Let's say Don signed to the company year ago (1967) for 500k, he would've made ~$3.1 million in todays dollars. 

That episode had me on the edge of my seat. I thought it was a good move by Don and public service can def help them move up.
That RFK part
laugh.gif

With Faye gone =(, does this mean more flirting and smashing with Megan
nerd.gif

This dude Glen
roll.gif

Can't believe next week is the finale
The way Trudy talked to Pete
eek.gif
laugh.gif

That episode had me on the edge of my seat. I thought it was a good move by Don and public service can def help them move up.
That RFK part
laugh.gif

With Faye gone =(, does this mean more flirting and smashing with Megan
nerd.gif

This dude Glen
roll.gif

Can't believe next week is the finale
The way Trudy talked to Pete
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illmatickal

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
GENIUS move.

Good lookin illmatickal, puts things in perspective

It was funny because right before Don came up with that idea for the ad, I was talking to somebody about what he was gonna do when he lost everything. Once the firm goes under, he would lose the one thing that made it ok for him to lose everything else (his family, his home, his connection to his previous life) and that he knew he could alwys turn to: his work. But I was thinking about what he said to Faye about being tired of running, and that maybe that foreshadowed him saying forget it and living a simpler life as himself later on. But I think that realization of possibly having nothing (not just being poor), triggered by the run-in with Midge, MAY have actually inspired him to give one last fight for the company and therefore his life as he knows it. I dunno, I may be reaching but I think that makes sense.

In other news, Betty is letting her own arrogance turn her into a brutally awful mother lol. I used to love her, now I cant stand the chick.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by illmatickal

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
GENIUS move.

Good lookin illmatickal, puts things in perspective

It was funny because right before Don came up with that idea for the ad, I was talking to somebody about what he was gonna do when he lost everything. Once the firm goes under, he would lose the one thing that made it ok for him to lose everything else (his family, his home, his connection to his previous life) and that he knew he could alwys turn to: his work. But I was thinking about what he said to Faye about being tired of running, and that maybe that foreshadowed him saying forget it and living a simpler life as himself later on. But I think that realization of possibly having nothing (not just being poor), triggered by the run-in with Midge, MAY have actually inspired him to give one last fight for the company and therefore his life as he knows it. I dunno, I may be reaching but I think that makes sense.

In other news, Betty is letting her own arrogance turn her into a brutally awful mother lol. I used to love her, now I cant stand the chick.
mad.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Don Draper you dog 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

And she knows how to handle herself in the workplace, unlike 2 secretaries ago. Win on so many levels
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cant believe the season finale is next week
ohwell.gif
Oh well, The Walking Dead starts 2 weeks later
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Don Draper you dog 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

And she knows how to handle herself in the workplace, unlike 2 secretaries ago. Win on so many levels
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cant believe the season finale is next week
ohwell.gif
Oh well, The Walking Dead starts 2 weeks later
pimp.gif

I don't like using the word swag but Don Draper has SWAGGER out the +$#.
pimp.gif

Dude is a borderline role-model
laugh.gif
Campbell's wife is bad though. And he came up, making moves. Don is a fly mothafa though.

I don't like using the word swag but Don Draper has SWAGGER out the +$#.
pimp.gif

Dude is a borderline role-model
laugh.gif
Campbell's wife is bad though. And he came up, making moves. Don is a fly mothafa though.

good episode.
couldnt imagine firing all those people
ohwell.gif

the ad taken out was brilliant. episode was a little darker than i expected. great season.

how many more seasons?

good episode.
couldnt imagine firing all those people
ohwell.gif

the ad taken out was brilliant. episode was a little darker than i expected. great season.

how many more seasons?

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

THAT +$$@ JUST HAPPENED
Word. I can't believe Don did that.

I hate to admit this, but I was screaming at the television the whole time, "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!"

Back
Top Bottom