Official Mad Men Season 4 Thread

I actually want Don to go back to his womanizing drinking ways, probably why i dug the ending so much when he's grilling Megan and the perfect music cue hits, as always with this show.

great episode but def not the best of the season, that goes to The Suitcase or The Good News.

His name is Glen, creepy as hell
laugh.gif

It was only a matter of time until Don smashed Megan
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I wonder if he though him and Faye were over so he went with it, I mean see was begging for it
laugh.gif

Roger is heart broken, the way he handled Lucky Strike, a major account like that and you don't have the decency to tell anyone what's going on
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
at dude not telling Peggy she had lipstick on her teeth because he got shutdown. She did say boyfriend though, did she say that hoping to get him to stop, she didn't want to give the wrong impression saying that's the dude she's just smashing?

It was only a matter of time until Don smashed Megan
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I wonder if he though him and Faye were over so he went with it, I mean see was begging for it
laugh.gif

Roger is heart broken, the way he handled Lucky Strike, a major account like that and you don't have the decency to tell anyone what's going on
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
at dude not telling Peggy she had lipstick on her teeth because he got shutdown. She did say boyfriend though, did she say that hoping to get him to stop, she didn't want to give the wrong impression saying that's the dude she's just smashing?

Don has it all. Smashed Megan went home to Faye, still got his side chick that's basically a knockoff of his ex-wife

pimp.gif

Don has it all. Smashed Megan went home to Faye, still got his side chick that's basically a knockoff of his ex-wife

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

...because it just finished airing..calm down
lol I guess man. my bad tho...got a lil overly geeked there
nerd.gif

Anyway, still surprised nobody has posted a thing yet- episode was epic imo. Wont post any spoilers for those who havent watched it yet but damn... Don never ceases to amaze

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

...because it just finished airing..calm down
lol I guess man. my bad tho...got a lil overly geeked there
nerd.gif

Anyway, still surprised nobody has posted a thing yet- episode was epic imo. Wont post any spoilers for those who havent watched it yet but damn... Don never ceases to amaze

absolutely LOVED what don did taking that ad out in the NYT. brilliant move that will definitely pay off dividends later on. cannot believe it's the season finale already next week. it's been a great season so far.

absolutely LOVED what don did taking that ad out in the NYT. brilliant move that will definitely pay off dividends later on. cannot believe it's the season finale already next week. it's been a great season so far.

Yo how much money do these guys have? Don paying for Campbell's share? Damn. Also, I like how subtle the writers were with Midge and her drugs. That Robert Kennedy prank really had me
laugh.gif
I really don't know how Don's letter will pan out. Next week will be good.

FYI: Don's secretary is also the groupie that has sex with Craig Robinson in Hot Tub Time Machine. She is topless and they are spectacular.

Yo how much money do these guys have? Don paying for Campbell's share? Damn. Also, I like how subtle the writers were with Midge and her drugs. That Robert Kennedy prank really had me
laugh.gif
I really don't know how Don's letter will pan out. Next week will be good.

FYI: Don's secretary is also the groupie that has sex with Craig Robinson in Hot Tub Time Machine. She is topless and they are spectacular.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Yo how much money do these guys have? Don paying for Campbell's share? Damn. Also, I like how subtle the writers were with Midge and her drugs.
QFT on both remarks.  I didn't even know her name was Midge until this episode.  Just knew her as Don's first jumpoff.

Other highlights:
- This dude Burt Cooper still rocking no shoes
laugh.gif

- Glen just dropping the cokes and running like 20 feet away, then dude's outta breath
laugh.gif

- The painting "#4" wasn't bad at all.  I interpreted it as a screaming woman, which says a lot about Midge.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Yo how much money do these guys have? Don paying for Campbell's share? Damn. Also, I like how subtle the writers were with Midge and her drugs.
QFT on both remarks.  I didn't even know her name was Midge until this episode.  Just knew her as Don's first jumpoff.

Other highlights:
- This dude Burt Cooper still rocking no shoes
laugh.gif

- Glen just dropping the cokes and running like 20 feet away, then dude's outta breath
laugh.gif

- The painting "#4" wasn't bad at all.  I interpreted it as a screaming woman, which says a lot about Midge.

glen is that dude.  
laugh.gif
  does whatever he wants.  one of the more interesting characters on the show.
midge and her weirdo, druggie husband  
indifferent.gif

glen is that dude.  
laugh.gif
  does whatever he wants.  one of the more interesting characters on the show.
midge and her weirdo, druggie husband  
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom