Official Mad Men Season 4 Thread

i watched all of the seasons in a couple months. Can't wait for tonight. best show i've seen since The Wire. Even more impressive that they do it without nudity or profanity.

AMC might become the best network on television in the walking dead is above average. I just watched the first season of breaking bad, it's incredible.

i watched all of the seasons in a couple months. Can't wait for tonight. best show i've seen since The Wire. Even more impressive that they do it without nudity or profanity.

AMC might become the best network on television in the walking dead is above average. I just watched the first season of breaking bad, it's incredible.

The Walking Dead is going to be great and Rubicon looks like its going to quite good as well. They might go Four for Four (since no one remembers Remember WENN which I loved as a kid).

Plus for me at least, I get Leverage and Mad Men back to back, great Sunday night TV.

The Walking Dead is going to be great and Rubicon looks like its going to quite good as well. They might go Four for Four (since no one remembers Remember WENN which I loved as a kid).

Plus for me at least, I get Leverage and Mad Men back to back, great Sunday night TV.

Love this show, but I haven't had time to watch the 3rd season yet.

I swear I'm missing all types of crazy drama.

Will catch the opener tonight tho.

Love this show, but I haven't had time to watch the 3rd season yet.

I swear I'm missing all types of crazy drama.

Will catch the opener tonight tho.

So basically I think Betty's holding on to the house to bleed Don dry.

And holy hell that office reveal was amazing!

So basically I think Betty's holding on to the house to bleed Don dry.

And holy hell that office reveal was amazing!

Tremendous direction and camera work when they first showed the new office.

Roger's one-liners were terrific all episode
laugh.gif

It was so strange to see Don living in such a modest place, but seeing him on his date and then in the 2nd interview at the end was awesome, as soon as that music kicked in
pimp.gif

Tremendous direction and camera work when they first showed the new office.

Roger's one-liners were terrific all episode
laugh.gif

It was so strange to see Don living in such a modest place, but seeing him on his date and then in the 2nd interview at the end was awesome, as soon as that music kicked in
pimp.gif

Don Draper is the man. I hope Betty gets screwed over by Francis. it's bound to happen. Telling her to pay rent was awesome.

Don Draper is the man. I hope Betty gets screwed over by Francis. it's bound to happen. Telling her to pay rent was awesome.

Back
Top Bottom