Official Mad Men Season 4 Thread

The WSJ gives Don a stipple portrait

OB-JJ334_draper_EV_20100726171904.jpg

And AdAge talks about what they were really like in the '60s

Watched the premiere onDemand today.  I like the look of the new office.  It'll be fun to see Don run wild in the city as a bachelor.
Don Draper paying for a prostitute kind of takes away from his image.  
ohwell.gif

Watched the premiere onDemand today.  I like the look of the new office.  It'll be fun to see Don run wild in the city as a bachelor.
Don Draper paying for a prostitute kind of takes away from his image.  
ohwell.gif

They need direction with this season fast, I know they typically have slow starts but damn.

They need direction with this season fast, I know they typically have slow starts but damn.

Glenn is such a creep
laugh.gif
smh
I thought Don was gonna smash the blonde. Did see that coming, him ending up with his secretary. Smh that she was expecting more but I guess he didnt have to act like nothing happened.

Glenn is such a creep
laugh.gif
smh
I thought Don was gonna smash the blonde. Did see that coming, him ending up with his secretary. Smh that she was expecting more but I guess he didnt have to act like nothing happened.

Glenn is crazy.  Sally's going through her bad boy phase early.  
laugh.gif

Glenn's mom.  
devil.gif

Draper's secretary.  
devil.gif
  She still went out drinking with friends after getting pounded.

Glenn is crazy.  Sally's going through her bad boy phase early.  
laugh.gif

Glenn's mom.  
devil.gif

Draper's secretary.  
devil.gif
  She still went out drinking with friends after getting pounded.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Thinking the same thing. Did not like this episode that much. Honestly, I was bored.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Thinking the same thing. Did not like this episode that much. Honestly, I was bored.

I'm loving this season so far. I think that this season does have a direction, and that is change. We get a sense of this theme nearing the end of season when Sterling Cooper was bought by a British company and Don getting a divorce. That theme of change continues on with season 4 with the changing personality of Pete Campbell (he's more welcoming to the idea of starting a family), and also Peggy continues to be a symbolic character of women at the time. In any case, the most interesting part about this show this season are the women. They should change the title to Man Women.

I'm loving this season so far. I think that this season does have a direction, and that is change. We get a sense of this theme nearing the end of season when Sterling Cooper was bought by a British company and Don getting a divorce. That theme of change continues on with season 4 with the changing personality of Pete Campbell (he's more welcoming to the idea of starting a family), and also Peggy continues to be a symbolic character of women at the time. In any case, the most interesting part about this show this season are the women. They should change the title to Man Women.

Back
Top Bottom