Official Mad Men Season 4 Thread

I knew right off the bat ol' girl from Time magazine was a rug muncher
So Joan has gotten two abortions, I wonder if her husband knows. She's in a rush to get pregnant.

I knew right off the bat ol' girl from Time magazine was a rug muncher
So Joan has gotten two abortions, I wonder if her husband knows. She's in a rush to get pregnant.

Keep forgetting we have a thread for this, we need to get some regular posting... I'll try to make sure it gets bumped.

Keep forgetting we have a thread for this, we need to get some regular posting... I'll try to make sure it gets bumped.

Feeling the office upgrade ,hopefully some interesting accounts come thru. Don just sent that bathing suit firm straight out the door. my man
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don vs ex wife new dude fight 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Feeling the office upgrade ,hopefully some interesting accounts come thru. Don just sent that bathing suit firm straight out the door. my man
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don vs ex wife new dude fight 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I thought the last episode was amazing. Show has back on track for the past two episodes for me. Great TV.

I thought the last episode was amazing. Show has back on track for the past two episodes for me. Great TV.

My lady loves this show. She even has all 3 seasons already on DVD. Maybe I should start watching them to see what the hype is all about?

My lady loves this show. She even has all 3 seasons already on DVD. Maybe I should start watching them to see what the hype is all about?

Only saw the first half, damn Sally.....I was screaming out no Sally don't fap!
laugh.gif
Smh at Betty smacking her like that.
I don't like Henry either.

Only saw the first half, damn Sally.....I was screaming out no Sally don't fap!
laugh.gif
Smh at Betty smacking her like that.
I don't like Henry either.

sally's storyline is getting too weird.  she probably inherited betty's craziness.  i'm starting to hate betty now and her stupid husband.
i bet don wishes he was a little nicer to his former secretary, the new one isn't working out.

sally's storyline is getting too weird.  she probably inherited betty's craziness.  i'm starting to hate betty now and her stupid husband.
i bet don wishes he was a little nicer to his former secretary, the new one isn't working out.

You liked Betty before? She was always the worst character to watch, just a pain in the !!*.

It was a great episode, Roger and the Japanese, Don admitting his situation to that market research lady, who I expected they'd get together when I first saw her on the show and now that she's not actually married I fully expect that to happen.

You liked Betty before? She was always the worst character to watch, just a pain in the !!*.

It was a great episode, Roger and the Japanese, Don admitting his situation to that market research lady, who I expected they'd get together when I first saw her on the show and now that she's not actually married I fully expect that to happen.

You liked Betty before? She was always the worst character to watch, just a pain in the %%%.

You liked Betty before? She was always the worst character to watch, just a pain in the %%%.

You liked Betty before? She was always the worst character to watch, just a pain in the @%!.

Back
Top Bottom