OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

What's a good defense play to stop someone who always throws delayed passes to the RB toward the sidelines?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jfreak23

cool man yea so what was the password lol. haha they restocked?
laugh.gif
no password needed but my stupid GPS made me drive thruthis back alley to get there. A couple crips were back there dealing or tagging and looking at me all suspect.
laugh.gif

Spot was cool... thanks for the info!

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

What's a good defense play to stop someone who always throws delayed passes to the RB toward the sidelines?
nerd.gif
Cover 2 or Cover 3, Spread your line man and line backers

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

nerd.gif

Preferably this, because of the corners being in a flat zone it usually leads to a pick 6. Man to man plays get killed by RB's every time.

SunDOOBIE wrote:
Yo whats up with all these interceptions though? Seems mad easy to get a pick in this game.

guess im not the only one... 4 picks in 2 quaters...hmmm

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

btw Did any of you guys subscribe to the Sports Illustrated magazines for $49.99 and it will include Madden 10..?
nerd.gif

No I subscribed to Megaupload an incredibly nice Madden discount.
smokin.gif

i like the created draftees this year, makes drafting worthwhile, i got a qb named michael bolt with 97 speed, rest of his stats eerily similar to mike vicks

Originally Posted by Nati P

nerd.gif

Preferably this, because of the corners being in a flat zone it usually leads to a pick 6. Man to man plays get killed by RB's every time.

I've tried this but when I adjust to it, dude will audible and hit Heath Miller down the middle all day...same 2plays kills me ALL GAME! This is the 5min demo BTW...

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^
slow.

i found this out when i went to the settings.

but i played it on slow it is no where near the same slow speed as the demo it feels alittle faster.

but you also can change the players speed and ratings in the game (forgot the name of it) for example Devin Hester has a 99 speed you can make it so you can really tell the difference between a 99 speed and a 89 speed to make the game more realistic. Another is example is if somebody like Pat White scrambles out of the pocket you will not see DT's & DE's speed bump to 99 and catch him at the line of scrimmage or anything like that (NCAA 10)

You also can trun the injures down they have a meter cause the injures was like NCAA 10 a player getting hurt every 5 plays. I turned mine down to 25 and it has been perfect so far maybe 1 or 2 players get injured the whole game
pimp.gif

OK cool. Friday can't get here soon enough.

Originally Posted by Nati P

nerd.gif

I've tried this but when I adjust to it, dude will audible and hit Heath Miller down the middle all day...same 2 plays kills me ALL GAME! This is the 5min demo BTW...

What position do you control on defense? You might want to look into gaurdin the TE manually with a LB if its the same play.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

SunDOOBIE wrote:
Yo whats up with all these interceptions though? Seems mad easy to get a pick in this game.

guess im not the only one... 4 picks in 2 quaters...hmmm

OK good others have this issue too. I thought I just suck at reading coverages or maybe that is the case too.
laugh.gif
For example the hook pattern, right before the receiver makes that cut to turnaround, I throw a bullet pass and wham the CB goes in front of the receiver and picks it off clean.

Guess I gotta tweak the sliders. I havn't mess with the settings at all. Would this be under defensive awareness or passing accuracy? Anyone have any clueif you can adjust this?

good videos pleasesaythebaby.
I've been lookin for those kinds of videos forever but everyone with the game is too damn busy playing I guess
laugh.gif

BTW can anyone tell me how the raiders are in the game.
is it possible to win games with them online???
and how is the special teams in the game?
Kicking/punting/FG/Returns?
Is it realistic or can every single kicker in the game still kick 50 yd field goals and make them every time?

ok here is another one

im doin one of the draft right now

My Bay Area people, theres a store in Brentwood that has the game early for both consoles. It's too far for me to go at this time, but if someone isinterested pm me and ill let you know.

good looks on the vids keep us updated with more vids until friday
laugh.gif
show us some of the jersey and uniform changes they said you could do...hmm i noticedhester's cleats had blue/orange are all the players on the bears wearin the same color cleats or is every player wearin somethin a lil different? i'mguessin you can't edit the color of your cleats? like all black or some team color in it etc. any changes to accessories? like arm bands short medium longsleeves? arm bands etc?

I've tried this but when I adjust to it, dude will audible and hit Heath Miller down the middle all day...same 2 plays kills me ALL GAME! This is the 5min demo BTW...

Have you tried disguising your D pre-snap? When I go up against somebody who cheeses like that I show blitz pre-snap(its triangle right analog stick right on the PS3 I think). That makes it difficult for your opponent to read your D since everybody is bunched at the line.

Its got a couple drawbacks but none that a cheeser should be able to exploit. For example, your LB's and safeties start out of position on the snap andmay be a step slow getting to their men depending on your D and the offensive play call which could open up some quick hitting plays.

As far as how to defense what homebody is doing...Cover 2 like everybody else said for the play to the back. For that TE post or fly homeboy is running youcould double the TE (even though that leaves your CB's with Santonio or Hines one on one with nobody over the top) or use the drop zone out of the 3-4 D(def show blitz if you are in the drop zone D or he'll kill you with the little dump to the back).

Hope that helps.

^^ The thing is, the dude I play is not a genius at this game at all. I think if I do what u suggest, he wouldn'teven realize it. Basically he found two "unstoppable" plays and cheeses with them the whole time. I still beat him cause he passes like 95% of thetime and he can't stop me from scoring either. Just trying to find a way to deal with it before I play online...

Back
Top Bottom