OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

Are they going to do the 3 trade-in thing like they did for fight night for madden?

Don't got cash, but im willing to trade in GTA...COD 4 and something else.

Originally Posted by MiKeY iCe 23

Are they going to do the 3 trade-in thing like they did for fight night for madden?

Don't got cash, but im willing to trade in GTA...COD 4 and something else.
I don't think gamestop has that, but i can tell you that you're prob only going to get like 30 $ for that trade in, you should trade intwo other games and you'll be pretty much set.

I've been trying to get this game early in the A but Im just gonna give up and just wait till friday I guess.....

Originally Posted by 92

good videos pleasesaythebaby.
I've been lookin for those kinds of videos forever but everyone with the game is too damn busy playing I guess
laugh.gif

BTW can anyone tell me how the raiders are in the game.
is it possible to win games with them online???
and how is the special teams in the game?
Kicking/punting/FG/Returns?
Is it realistic or can every single kicker in the game still kick 50 yd field goals and make them every time?
I beat the Pats on all Madden with the Raiders, it was tough cuz it was a shootout but Nnamdi took Moss out of the game. They still got a greatrunning game so that should help online but Jamarcus will overthrow the hell out of the ball.

Special teams seems better to me, blocking is much better on kick returns, punts are still pretty much impossible to run all the way back. FG's aren'tautomatic anymore, Sebass the only one who can boot it with ease. Everyone else will struggle with a 50 yarder.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by 92

good videos pleasesaythebaby.
I've been lookin for those kinds of videos forever but everyone with the game is too damn busy playing I guess
laugh.gif

BTW can anyone tell me how the raiders are in the game.
is it possible to win games with them online???
and how is the special teams in the game?
Kicking/punting/FG/Returns?
Is it realistic or can every single kicker in the game still kick 50 yd field goals and make them every time?
I beat the Pats on all Madden with the Raiders, it was tough cuz it was a shootout but Nnamdi took Moss out of the game. They still got a great running game so that should help online but Jamarcus will overthrow the hell out of the ball.

Special teams seems better to me, blocking is much better on kick returns, punts are still pretty much impossible to run all the way back. FG's aren't automatic anymore, Sebass the only one who can boot it with ease. Everyone else will struggle with a 50 yarder.

exactly what i wanted to hear.
pimp.gif

Glad to see the Running game/secondary play is on point in madden.
I personally love running the +@$+ out of the ball and wasting clock, more so than having a bomb fest.

I can't wait to unleash the 3 headed monster
pimp.gif

Smash-Bush
Slash-Fargas
Dash-McFadden

I just picked up the game. If anyone wants to get a game in later hit me up.

360 GT: JBizzle

smh.gif
at you cheezy. sick Crabtree vid, hopefully he signs soon

well it's already 3:57
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
so.....

stay posted i got a ton of vids they uploading now.

niceee i'm enjoying a lot of your vids just for the simple fact that i can't wait for this game to drop!!!
laugh.gif
did you do one of the draft too?

Man I just cannot wait for friday. I'll be posted at gamestop
laugh.gif
. Great vids everyone, I played the 5min demo back when I had my xbox and I noticed thegame was a little different and I'll prolly hve to play a few games dolo to get the feel of the game.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

smh.gif
at you cheezy. sick Crabtree vid, hopefully he signs soon

well it's already 3:57
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
so.....

my bad if u live in san jose theres a store in oakridge mall that sells it

a im gone let this be known for you dudes that got it off a web site and didnt come right to NT and let us know you a %%%+* real talk thats some straight bsthat you would hold out on the fam

Back
Top Bottom