OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

as for the online experience ... i can already see what everyone will complain about this year ... zone defense is pretty much useless and man to man is only good if you get a jam ... if you play someone with ANY type of offensive ability you wont stop them unless they fumble or accidentally throw to the wrong person ... its almost impossible not to score because its so easy to throw to your rbs and tes ... not to mention with the accelerated clock you can easily run the entire half down without giving your opponent a chance to have the ball ...

throw to rb ... throw to te ... throw to rb ... throw to te ... throw to rb ... throw to te ... throw to rb ... throw to other rb ...
You're just some garbage. Don't let that affect you though.

Give it some time and hopefully you get better...

Originally Posted by S4L3

as for the online experience ... i can already see what everyone will complain about this year ... zone defense is pretty much useless and man to man is only good if you get a jam ... if you play someone with ANY type of offensive ability you wont stop them unless they fumble or accidentally throw to the wrong person ... its almost impossible not to score because its so easy to throw to your rbs and tes ... not to mention with the accelerated clock you can easily run the entire half down without giving your opponent a chance to have the ball ...

throw to rb ... throw to te ... throw to rb ... throw to te ... throw to rb ... throw to te ... throw to rb ... throw to other rb ...

laugh.gif
i was gone let that slide i wouldnt even gone call him out
roll.gif

ask anyone who is in the upper tier of madden players they will tell you the same #%!! ... the defensive ai is horrible this year the lbs dont cover a damnthing they just sit and wait ... man to man d is non existent unless you jam until the end of the play ... you can throw to your rbs on every play no matterwhat the defense and complete the pass, same with tes ... theres only one person on NT who has any room to talk and that was that mike dude who actually playedin tourneys ... id love to see either oen of you dudes QUALIFY for a tourney let alone win one ...

Now that it has been officially released, GT: Dam Its Iceman, Hit me up will be on lata, AND I REALLY WANT TO GET A ONLINE SEASON GOIN! lol

and by the way ... the frequency of qb hit and lobby poop passes is ridiculous ... and what happened to not being able to drop back 100 yards? everyone iveplayed has done it ... smhim 5-3 online ... 2 dc and 1 freeze
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

ask anyone who is in the upper tier of madden players they will tell you the same #%!! ... the defensive ai is horrible this year the lbs dont cover a damn thing they just sit and wait ... man to man d is non existent unless you jam until the end of the play ... you can throw to your rbs on every play no matter what the defense and complete the pass, same with tes ... theres only one person on NT who has any room to talk and that was that mike dude who actually played in tourneys ... id love to see either oen of you dudes QUALIFY for a tourney let alone win one ...
1st get of mike *%%* you aint him

2nd i/we can talk cuz the truth is you are a bum if you cant stop somebody from throwing to the rb/te all game its not all about the play calling how about youstep up yo user skills and cover it yo self

i had this since monday and yes the defensive ai is suspect. the game is full of glitches as well. this madden does not live up anywhere close to the hype ithad. NFL 2k5 is still the best football game ever made.

I'm 12-2 so far online. I don't really have any complaints....yet.

The two people that beat me barely won. The one guy used a WR screen a lot but unlike past versions of Madden, if you try to run the same play every singletime, it just won't be successful regardless of the defense you're facing. The QB's accuracy will be off on the screen and the football will hit ablocker, or he'll place the ball off and it will result in a loss of yards sometimes. The other dude hit me with the Wildcat right out the gate, the mostyards he got on one of the plays was about 7. Even on money bomb plays where your receiver always gets open the QB will start overthrowing the ball. They did agreat job on making the game balanced. Keeps the game fair and keeps the cheesing to a minimum. And if you're a decent Madden player it shouldn't behard to adjust to your opponent's money plays. I'm sure soon these cats will find some tricks with motioning that will mess everything up though.

I have a problem on franchise mode, I need to try out some OS sliders to get appropriate stats. All the stats are pretty much on point except for myplayer's individual tackles, they're way too low. My first season Keith Brooking lead the Cowboys with 60 something tackles. While others were getting130+ easy.

On the last game of the 2009 season with my Cowboys, Marion Barber suffered a career ending vertebrae injury. He had his best season 1,100+ rushing yards.

How long have you had the game that you've been able to get through an entire season and play 14 games online... i'm jealous!

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

On the last game of the 2009 season with my Cowboys, Marion Barber suffered a career ending vertebrae injury. He had his best season 1,100+ rushing yards.
roll.gif

What the hell?
how did that happen?

Originally Posted by CasperJr

1st get of mike *%%* you aint him

2nd i/we can talk cuz the truth is you are a bum if you cant stop somebody from throwing to the rb/te all game its not all about the play calling how about you step up yo user skills and cover it yo self

im not on anyone, im just telling you like it is ... people always "talk" about how good they are would get wiped in a tourney ... thats why i knowmike is good cuz i know how you have to play to be in a tourney ... you may be better than whoever but i can give you the ball twice all game and youd be stuck...

and thank you for bringing up the user coverage issue ... the "bubble" to swat/pick balls isnt the same anymore its almost non existant ... you haveto be controlling a pro bowler to cut in front of a crossing route and you still probably wont make the play ... i guarantee the first patch fixes defensive aifor lbs in particular and then the "bubble" i speak of and corner play ... try defending a post to any receiver with size ... th egame needs fixing

I am usually a DE on defense. I use the new control scheme to press down on the Right stick to go pass the blocker, but after he passes the blocker he doesthis "tripping" animation, hit stick?, and it throws him further away from the QB.

What am I doing wrong?

Why they took away those screens on the top of the playbook like in Madden 09. Those screens showed madden tips, instant replay by clicking R3, stats, etc. Nowto use replay I always have to press start.

Also the instant replay doesn't show the finish animation after a play. Like when you cross the goalline, the animation just stops.

anyone have any advice on getting pressure on the QB or a good D Playbook to choose? It seems like dudes arent even blitzing and getting right to my QB.Meanwhile with the Giants whether I blitz or not they totally shut down Tuck and Osi. I know I'm not great but right now I'm 4-2 and if I could figurethis out I'd be doing a lot better. Thanks

much appreciated on them vids pleasesaythebaby you think you could do a vid for creating players? like if they give you the option of editing his hair his faceand all that? and if you're creating a QB whos or what kind of styles can you choose or if you a RB the way you can run? cause i know last year creating aplayer the hair could come randomly and the faces werent that great and you had random running styles. much appreciated if you could make a vid on that...DAMNTOMORROW CANT COME ANY SOONER
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

hes right

Yo do they still have that dumb @!% !#%% were if you strafe and hit turbo the player trips like he's falling?

That pisses me off with a passion

picking this up at midnight..usually get it way earlier but my spot jacked up the price way above retail..

PSN is wbasco23.. add me guys.

for those that have the game, does the gameplay have an "Arcade-like" feel to it still?

Back
Top Bottom