OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

Anyone think there will be long lines for this game? I'm going to the midnight release but I've never really been to one before. Just trying to playthis game but don't want to get caught up if theres a long line.

im sooo glad i got the game early so everybody can look at my online info and see every game i have played since tuesday i have played with theeagles!!!!!
pimp.gif

Vick in the wildcat
sick.gif

and i talk to a Madden team rep they said Vick would be in the game 24 hours after he signed to a team

I will b pickin up the game on Saturday/Sunday with my 50 dollar gift card from Best Buy..i need a new PS3 with a wireless connection smh @ me for not waitinfor the higher gb versions..

I'm sure EA already has Mike Vick on ice, now we just gotta wait 'til the first update with some patches..

I can't wait to pick up the game tomorrow... It's a yearly ritual
pimp.gif

i would pickup tonight but then mess around and be late to work. but as soon as i get off you already know

anybody up for some games im on all night playing as we speak

XBL

GT: Pac Man 850

I think I'll just buy Madden and rent NCAA(for the draft classes lol) instead.

being able to see gamestop from your room FTW when i look over there and see somebody in line then ill leave out

quick question about midnight releases at gamestop. do I have to reserve the game in advance to get it at midnight? or can i just walk up and buy it like inormally would?

Originally Posted by zzz1035

quick question about midnight releases at gamestop. do I have to reserve the game in advance to get it at midnight? or can i just walk up and buy it like i normally would?
Only if they any extras..all my gamestops don't have extras for the midnight release
ohwell.gif

Is the gameplay on Madden still garbage or is it actually worth the $60. From the watching the reviews posted by "ApexisFree" on youtube its hard totell if its actually decent this year, one thing is apparent in that EA still hasn't fixed a lot of the issues that have been hampering the gameplay. Imight just go buy Madden 04 on eBay and play that on my PS3 and save myself the money.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

im sooo glad i got the game early so everybody can look at my online info and see every game i have played since tuesday i have played with the eagles!!!!!
pimp.gif

Vick in the wildcat
sick.gif

and i talk to a Madden team rep they said Vick would be in the game 24 hours after he signed to a team

Donny More is who is in charge of the rosters.. Vick didn't make update #1 I don't believe, But he will be in update 2

Just got home from gettin my 360 version at Gamestop
smokin.gif

I didn't have mine reserved, just walked in paid for it and hoped in line with the ppl that had it reserved.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

im sooo glad i got the game early so everybody can look at my online info and see every game i have played since tuesday i have played with the eagles!!!!!
pimp.gif

Vick in the wildcat
sick.gif

Donny More is who is in charge of the rosters.. Vick didn't make update #1 I don't believe, But he will be in update 2

Yeah the roster update is out now, and Vick isn't in it.

Jetpac, since you seem to be "in the know" does the Madden team have any plans of making the AFL jerseys that will be worn this season available inthe game?

Back
Top Bottom