OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

If you live in Washington State, the Hilton Bellevue is going to be hosting a Madden Tournament from 10 A.M. to 8 P.M this Saturday . I saw the set up lastnight and there will be 7 big projectors and 2 42" tvs where the games will be played in. The entry fee is $25 and it will come with a box set lunch.

The awards are going to be big. A Ps3, Flat Screen TV (Probably one of those 42") and a free copy of Madden for the winner. So basically the entry feeis nothing if you end up leaving as the winner.

Hit me up for more details and I'll get you on the list.

I'm thinking about getting NCAA along with Madden when I go pick it up. Should I?

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

I'm thinking about getting NCAA along with Madden when I go pick it up. Should I?
Na, nvr got the point pf having two of the same sport games, but thats just me

No, NCAA 10 = garbage.
I am never going to buy another ncaa game until i rent it first because 10 was just that horrible.

If you're going to get two games, get fight night and madden instead.

Originally Posted by 92

No, NCAA 10 = garbage.
I am never going to buy another ncaa game until i rent it first because 10 was just that horrible.

If you're going to get two games, get fight night and madden instead.
word i played the demo and was
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
the whole time

Originally Posted by 92

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

On the last game of the 2009 season with my Cowboys, Marion Barber suffered a career ending vertebrae injury. He had his best season 1,100+ rushing yards.
roll.gif

What the hell?
how did that happen?
I don't even know. I simmed the last two games of the season since I had already clinched the division. He shouldn't even had beenplaying. Ended up losing the Superbowl against New England.

Cragmatic, I got the game on Saturday. I don't play every single franchise game,I sim some of the games and I super-sim the games that are blowouts so I get through them kinda quick.

Originally Posted by S4L3

hes right
Yeah right. I know about the plays he's talking about. It's all about the defense you select and your own user skills....

homie im not trying to be a !@*+ or toot my own horn ... i play madden, thats what i do ... ive been to tourneys and won before ... and even ifyou dont believe that please trust there is nothing wrong with my user skills ... im telling you straight up they NEED to patch this ***% asap my friend who isbetter than me has already stopped playing because of that garbage ...

holding two consecutive times on fgs to take you out of range ... dummy corners still letting people like moss catch any pass ... lbs are simply non existentin pass coverage unless the route is literally right to them ... when i switch to a safety and press triangle, he conveniently continues to run as the ballsails directly over his head ...

i can run the same play and never be stopped because the defense doesnt react AT ALL ...

ok so how many of you are going to trade ncaa10 and get $40 towards madden? Still on the fence on wat I should do

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

ok so how many of you are going to trade ncaa10 and get $40 towards madden? Still on the fence on wat I should do

tempted but still want to do a couple more things on NCAA

holding two consecutive times on fgs to take you out of range ... dummy corners still letting people like moss catch any pass ... lbs are simply non existent in pass coverage unless the route is literally right to them ... when i switch to a safety and press triangle, he conveniently continues to run as the ball sails directly over his head ...
That's that all-pro crap. When you play someone on all-madden, the lbs and corners are just fine. That holding call on FGs is patheticthough....

Originally Posted by S4L3

That's that all-pro crap. When you play someone on all-madden, the lbs and corners are just fine. That holding call on FGs is pathetic though....

considering all tourneys and the default difficulty is all-pro, id appreciate it if they improved it ...

I wonder what Michael VIck's ratings are going to be like in Madden 10?

Back
Top Bottom