OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

Not feeling some of these ratings, mainly with the speed on some WR and other stuff.

The Run can be hard to stop

I fumbled 4 times in my 1st game

Hit me up for a game...

GT- CatFood88

damn i really want this game but im afraid i wont play it as much to warrant the 60 dollar price tag. i mean i copped fight night 2 weeks after its release andonly played like 5 matches. i just dont game as much as i used to. then again madden has always been my goto game. decisions decisions.

mad.gif
mad.gif

I'm sorry but EA messed this up

Can I not turn off accelerated clock on offense?

Just wasted an entire quarter and didn't even try to at all... that is the dumbest feature ever

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

The accelerated clock

Its always on...

whether you want it on or not
Isn't there a option on the playbook select part that lets you shut it off?

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

What exactly does the clock do? And is it in online play?

Edit: I meant how does the clock work

Thank goodness we can turn it off for online franchise

But in online play it automatically accelerates the clock down 25 seconds each play

I run the ball A LOT and I had 2 possessions all game due to this

Waste a quarter without even trying

Originally Posted by RKO2004

The accelerated clock

Its always on...

There should be. You can turn it on/off there in NCAA 10

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

What exactly does the clock do? And is it in online play?

Edit: I meant how does the clock work
its usually ideal for 12 minute quarters. what it does is shave seconds off when youre picking plays. its supposed to mimic the time spent pickingplays in real life. not to mention itll help prevent people from posting up insane stats to make it more realistic. at least thats how i remember it.

Originally Posted by toine2983

RKO2004 wrote:

Cragmatic wrote:

The accelerated clock

Its always on...

I couldn't find a way to turn it off at all

just about to purchase my 360 plus Madden... I haven't bought a Madden since like 2002 on PS2. ANyway, just wondering... do any of you mess with thesliders? Also, how many minutes you guys play on your quarters? And would i need to get XBox Live Gold for roster updates?

Originally Posted by toine2983

RKO2004 wrote:

Cragmatic wrote:

The accelerated clock

Its always on...

I couldn't find a way to turn it off at all
On the demo I thought when you pick the weather before a game, there was something that said "accelerated clock".
Also, how many minutes you guys play on your quarters? And would i need to get XBox Live Gold for roster updates?

You should be cool with Silver but get gold for the long run though. And I usually play on 5 minute quarters.

toine2983 wrote:
Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

im sooo glad i got the game early so everybody can look at my online info and see every game i have played since tuesday i have played with the eagles!!!!!
pimp.gif

Vick in the wildcat
sick.gif

and i talk to a Madden team rep they said Vick would be in the game 24 hours after he signed to a team

Donny More is who is in charge of the rosters.. Vick didn't make update #1 I don't believe, But he will be in update 2

Yeah the roster update is out now, and Vick isn't in it.

Jetpac, since you seem to be "in the know" does the Madden team have any plans of making the AFL jerseys that will be worn this season available in the game?

I asked this question to Ian and he said they are aware of this request and they will try to have this available sometime around patch #2 and #3 sincegameplay will take priority over jerseys.

EDIT: Just spoke with Ian, there is a quick fix for those who want the classic AFL jerseys now... Apparently you can customize them in Madden'suniform editor as (from what i've been told) its "possible to replicate them close to 100% accuracy."

Thanks jetpac.

Did Ian give a timeframe for the release of these patches?

My best guesstimate is that one would be release right around the start of the season and the other would be released a few weeks into the season?

Alright just got done with my 1st online game

Vikings are good, AP is almost too good

The clock wasn't as bad as I thought, but if you can't stop the run be ready for quarter long drives. I was had 3/4 time of possession.

I LOVE the defense and the slowed gameplay, lets you hit holes and get a bit more time in the pocket

The new pash rush is a little too easy, guys get in really easy...

And Wildcat is fun, wish they added a few more plays, I couldn't figure out how to get Percy into it.

Back
Top Bottom