OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

^
no dude didnt make one.

probally will though in the future.

and as said before about Vick and it has been confirmed..........
This week - like many Augusts before - the masses once again are able to get their hands on the latest edition of Madden NFL - the wildly popular video game franchise produced by EA Tiburon in Maitland.

The LA Times technology blog tells the tale of what happened when the news was released that Michael Vick would be playing this season for the Philadelphia Eagles.

If you were with some senior developers at Electronic Arts Tiburon, you would have been caught halfway through your meal at Buffalo Wild Wings in Orlando, elaborating the launch of one of the year's biggest titles, Madden NFL 10, which began selling at midnight.

Instead of high-fives, though, the development team had to regroup. They had to make one more pass at the game to add Vick into the virtual lineup.

"I looked at our product manager and said, 'Couldn't he have just given us just one more day?' " recalled EA Tiburon spokesman Rob Semsey, who was part of the group at the restaurant. But it was after 8 p.m., and there was no time for deep philosophical discussions.

The game's art director, Mike Young, immediately abandoned his wings and headed back to the studio. Donny Moore, Madden's designer, who was en route to the restaurant, made a U-turn right back to the studio.

The rest, about eight others, got to work at the restaurant.

Can't EA just use the models from the last Madden game that featured Vick? Not quite. http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/technology/2009/08/madden-nfl-10-michael-vick.html

EA has confirmed that Vick will be added as part of the August 19 roster update.

i havent lost a legit game yet ... 3 d/c/freezes ... game is stupid easy on offense and pretty much pointless on D ... i play defense like its offense goingfor every pick possible and trying to force fumbles ... my opponents get easy points sometimes but i usually force at least one turnover and its curtains fromthere ...

id rather give up a quick 7 than not have the ball for the first half ... still waiting on a patch ...

Originally Posted by JChildress22

played an old buddy tonight and he killed me with the eagles

after the game he said that he knows before snap wether i am running a zone defense or man to man anyone care to explain?
Immediately after the snap your corners will matchup with the WR's if you are playing man defense. If it's a zone they slide over to theleft and right sides regardless if there's a receiver out there. I suggest you move them manually if you are playing a zone and want to disguise it, or usea defensive hot route to change their defensive responsibility (just read the manual it's all there). Alignment of the defensive backs is the tell all signof whether or not someone is playing man or zone D.

http://sports.espn.go.com/videogames/news/story?id=4399922
http://sports.espn.go.com...es/news/story?id=4399922

[h4]MICHAEL VICK'S MADDEN RATINGS[/h4] [table][tr][th=""]Attributes[/th] [th=""]Michael Vick
Madden 10[/th] [th=""]Michael Vick
Madden 08[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Overall Rating[/td] [td]73[/td] [td]90[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Speed[/td] [td]90[/td] [td]94[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Agility[/td] [td]94[/td] [td]97[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Acceleration[/td] [td]92[/td] [td]96[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Throw Power[/td] [td]93[/td] [td]97[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Throw Accuracy[/td] [td]69[/td] [td]78[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Short Accuracy[/td] [td]70[/td] [td]78[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mid Accuracy[/td] [td]64[/td] [td]78[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Deep Accuracy[/td] [td]69[/td] [td]78[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Play Action[/td] [td]66[/td] [td]N/A[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Throw on Run[/td] [td]95[/td] [td]N/A[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Awareness[/td] [td]65[/td] [td]74[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Elusiveness[/td] [td]92[/td] [td]98[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Juke Move[/td] [td]92[/td] [td]97[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Spin Move[/td] [td]93[/td] [td]97[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ball Carrier Vision[/td] [td]95[/td] [td]95[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Carrying[/td] [td]44[/td] [td]50[/td] [/tr][/table]

much better than i thought they'd be.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow its a wrap if he is a 90 speed

and can anyone explain to me how in the Wildcat once you decide to pass it how to tuck it and scramble?

It doesn't work with RT

it's something serious.
I need to figure out Chicagos run game though, couldn't do anything with them yesterday

!#!+ this game and its servers...idk if its a dc glitch or what but i keep getting disconnected when im winning!!!!!
My record should be so much better

THIS GAME IS ON SOME BS. So I was playing this dude and I was killing him the whole game, then all of a sudden every time I picked a play on defense my cornerback kept on running into the lineman so they called me for encroachment and eventually after three of those I got booted from the game. And there was nothingI could do to stop it because immediately as he picked the play dude was just automatically near his o-line. Also the guy who kept going offsides was injuredand I put him back in, I know that should have nothing to do with it but this was just ridiculous.

Has this happened to anyone else? EA FTL
mad.gif

Game is pissin me off, just shattered one of my controllers. Cant do #!%% on offense in the two games I played online.
mad.gif

I love the game so far, except for the fact I CAN'T RUN FOR $%@#, I CAN'T STOP THE RUN FOR #@#$, I CAN'T GET ANY SACKS WHATSOEVER, and the CPU passrush is virtually unstoppable. I've had this game for one day and I've already lost my voice.

i want to start my offline franchise but i want to wait till Vick is in it to make if official
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

As said before #%$% this game and ea...im 11-9 when 6 of those games i was winning amd was disconnected
ill play again in 2 weeks or when the ps3 franchise starts

Back
Top Bottom