OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

I can't run

Neither can I. The passing game, however, is
pimp.gif

son how the hell was dude I was playing with go for a field goal on 4th down..missed it..no penalities no nothing..and got the ball back..luckily this wasright before half time ended but what the hell is that???

on top of that fumbled first passing play and returned for a td..and fumbled next possession after a 60 yard scamper right near the goal line..

that was the most weirdest game ive ever played
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i want to start my franchise so bad, but at the same time I want to wait until the new roster update come out!

Originally Posted by no r3gard

i want to start my franchise so bad, but at the same time I want to wait until the new roster update come out!
thats what im saying, got to wait till wednesday
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

gg infamous54..turner is sick
haha no problem man..

you made good play calling on both offense and defense...

that kickoff return for a TD i did came a little too late into the game...
ohwell.gif

i wouldve had two on you if u didnt stop me on the 50
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

I can't run

Neither can I. The passing game, however, is
pimp.gif
pitch the ball outside. It works fairly well when i use it with Gore. Or Wildcat a few times a game.
That doesn't help either. I just played a game with the Cowboys and I found out that not sprinting right away and waiting for the gap to openis probably my best bet. I guess I just have to play more.

Can anyone give me tips on how to get sacks? I haven't had a user sack yet and I've played as Tommie Harris, Mario Williams, and Dwight Freeney.It's very frustrating.

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

FUUUUUU EA.... the clock accelerator is SOOOO Dumb
Why dont you like it?
Ive seen at least 5 times where the offense that recieves the kick at the beginning of the game has Possession for the entire quarter...completely stupid.

SMH..gg boss45..hit cooley twice down the middle at the end and he dropped them both...you stopped me from getting in fg range though

Man i played a guy who used the Phins earlier and i swear there was like 4-5 guys on Ronnies BACK and dude just kept his feet goin and ran outta there foranother 20 yards
smh.gif
sick.gif

But its w.e i cant complain, it happens for me and it happens against me so its balanced...

good game boss45...

Eric Weddle was like the KING!!! of the endzone...dude picked me off twice.

im still kicking myself for missing those two easy FG's.

Back
Top Bottom