OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

smh got down too 299 then i get another disconnect smh *%@ i have 4 L's and ive only been beaten 2 times

edit 12-4 still a lvl 4 new rank 460
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Can anyone give an objective review as to how this game really is?

I thought that Madden 09 was crap due to offensive players ALWAYS being able to break tackles and truck over defenders. I also hated how sometimes regardlessof defensive coverage, it was almost impossible to stop your opponent from continuosly completing 30-40 yd passes.

laugh.gif
gg why you trying to run up the score at the end
laugh.gif
its all good though damn my D is horrible . im looking for a good playbook on D im using ravensthinking of switching back to the 4-2

O MY LORD. CHRIS JOHNSON IS UNSTOPPABLE.

This dude just ran alll overrr meee. I tried everything and nothing would work. NOTHING.
And i tried EVERYTHING.

Any help on Run D would be appreciatied.

handoff to gore...gain of 5 yards
handoff to gore...gain of 6 yards
handoff to gore...gain of 5 yards
handoff to gore...gain of 4 yards
handoff to gore...and gore breaks loose for the touchdown.
pimp.gif
I love this game so much.
TOO $@#@+%+ bad school starts on monday
mad.gif

610x.jpg

grin.gif

I'm disgusted by the amount of broken tackles and how hard it is to run on All-Pro/All-Madden difficulty.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I'm disgusted by the amount of broken tackles and how hard it is to run on All-Pro/All-Madden difficulty.
too many broken taclkes

played an old buddy tonight and he killed me with the eagles

after the game he said that he knows before snap wether i am running a zone defense or man to man anyone care to explain?

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Any help on Run D would be appreciatied.
Man blitzes. Control your safety to watch the outsides.

I'm sick over this last lost I just got. Dude was undefeated but still. I let MOORE run back a kickoff and I wiffed on a tackle that let Willie Parkerget an easy TD. I had the chance to tie the game at the very end and instead of running a toss or play-action I just kept running down the middle and gettingstuffed. Just a bunch of dumb decisions on my part. My record is 16-3 now.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

thought yall might like this
pimp.gif

(no i didnt do this)
laugh.gif

any 1 got the ps3 cover of this? And how soon will vick be on the game? and wassup with Vince young having such a low rating?I also notice that pacmanwasn't on the game as a free agent either. And does any one know if there is a 335 defence like the 1 on NCAA 10 thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom