OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

The 49ers are pretty good in this game and I'm happy to see that. I had my first experience with a wildcat cheeser, dude was running with DHB and D-Mac. Icouldn't find a way to stop it for the life of me. DHB is way too good in this game
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

The 49ers are pretty good in this game and I'm happy to see that. I had my first experience with a wildcat cheeser, dude was running with DHB and D-Mac. I couldn't find a way to stop it for the life of me. DHB is way too good in this game
smh.gif
What about Crabtree?
He hasn't even signed yet.
smh.gif

And he's an 84
You're right about the 9ers though, they only thing is they underrated shaun hill, josh morgan and isaac bruce
mad.gif

How can you use anyone but your RB to run with the Wildcat?

And 3-1 got disconnected with 1 minute to go and I had the W
smh.gif

This game is awesome, for a next gen madden.

Im having fun playing this but madden still pisses me off with un-realistic bull ***+ and horrible user vs cpu games.

So with that said, as good as this game is, still isnt a holding a candle to 2k5.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

How can you use anyone but your RB to run with the Wildcat?

And 3-1 got disconnected with 1 minute to go and I had the W
smh.gif
When you are on the play selection screen after you choose the formation move the right stick left or right and it changes the personnel.

I am straight eating dudes up with Norwood, once you miss the first tackle he's outtie.
pimp.gif

jsut won my first online ranked match i was the 9ers he was the eagles it was tied 24-24 with 30 seconds left i hit crabtree down the middle of the field andhe breaks not 1...not 2...but 3 players off he was stopped in almost a gang like tackle and then he just spun out of it and ran in for a 31 yard TD! i wassoooo HYPED! it was like that play that he did that got texas tech over texas
pimp.gif
game is
pimp.gif
won the ball game 31-24 9ers are my squad!!! Gore was a beastran in 2 tds hill went 12-18 for 300+ yards and 2 tds the other he hit vernon davis for a 74 yarder anyone wanna play another game i might have time for onemore

gt: x22stylezx

add me!

8-1 online so far
pimp.gif

got the 1 L because i didnt kick the 55 yarder to tie... wanted to get closer but fumbled and lost
indifferent.gif

so i cant play onlines cuz i havent updated my rosters yet.....if i do update will all my edited player ratings get overwritten? edited player ratings cant beused online right? so how do i have updated rosters 4 online but still have edited ratings for PLAY NOW type games?

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

The 49ers are pretty good in this game and I'm happy to see that. I had my first experience with a wildcat cheeser, dude was running with DHB and D-Mac. I couldn't find a way to stop it for the life of me. DHB is way too good in this game
smh.gif

word
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Hey NT, im starting not to like this game cause I was so much in love with the 01-04 series and this feels so weird.

Questions:
How do you push off blockers or try to swim past them while playing as a D-Lineman?
How do you switch to a player to try to swat/intercept once the ball has been thrown?

7-1 online so far
pimp.gif

My dude Reggie Bush giving dudes the juke and then disrespecting them word to Brian Urlacher.

Originally Posted by Yan Can Cook

Hey NT, im starting not to like this game cause I was so much in love with the 01-04 series and this feels so weird.

Questions:
How do you push off blockers or try to swim past them while playing as a D-Lineman?
How do you switch to a player to try to swat/intercept once the ball has been thrown?
you use the right joystick for all d-lineman moves, and press A (or X for PS3) to switch to a player and LB (or L1) to swat at the ball.

I caught a loss in a game that i got disconnected in the like first 2 minutes when it was still tied SMH
smh.gif

and whats with the clock running down so low? its no uncommon for a team to have possession for the ENTIRE first Q of the game
sick.gif
eyes.gif

Me and boy can never start a game up online for sme reason, it always boots one of us out of the session. Anyone else hving problems with playing people on thefriends list?

The online Gameplay is smooth and fast. Five min. Ranked games feel lik four two min. Drills
laugh.gif

Played my first game with the Giants thinkin they had Edwards
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
..... My 2nd game was a lot bettr with carolina. D Line can get to the Qb with ease andthe offense solid.

And why is L-A-X already numbr one in thecountry at lik 147-13
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i had made it to 238 rank until that damn DC smh im at 403 now

i have some straight sick highlights to update

Back
Top Bottom