OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

playing madden 10 against my dude chris the results SMH

gt = yo shadi
laugh.gif

2kgac1.jpg

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

FUUUUUU EA.... the clock accelerator is SOOOO Dumb
Why dont you like it?
Ive seen at least 5 times where the offense that recieves the kick at the beginning of the game has Possession for the entire quarter... completely stupid.
yea thats happened to me too, just wanted to know why.
I had the ball against someone for the entire first half minus the final 10 seconds before half earlier
smh.gif
smh.gif
22 play drive lasted 9:50... after i got into the 2nd with possession i just milked clock so he wouldnt be able to score then get ball after half.
laugh.gif
dude was probably hella heated

This game is
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
me off more than any other madden. I still havent won a damn fumble in a rankedmatch.... last game I played I didnt get the ball till 23 seconds left in the first HALF.... I have racked up plenty of offsides penalties and interceptionsdue to the horrible animations that easily get stuck.....
mad.gif

smh.gif
@ why they just do me dirty

wbasco(dont know yo NT name) you know that i should have got that fake FG

im really startin to think EA/madden really dont want me to touch that top 100
tired.gif

wow Cas GG..beat you by 3...that has rematch written all over it..

whole lotta BS plays though by both of us LOL

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

FUUUUUU EA.... the clock accelerator is SOOOO Dumb
Why dont you like it?
Ive seen at least 5 times where the offense that recieves the kick at the beginning of the game has Possession for the entire quarter... completely stupid.
yea thats happened to me too, just wanted to know why.
I had the ball against someone for the entire first half minus the final 10 seconds before half earlier
smh.gif
smh.gif
22 play drive lasted 9:50... after i got into the 2nd with possession i just milked clock so he wouldnt be able to score then get ball after half.
laugh.gif
dude was probably hella heated
Lol i wish i saved the message he sent me... dude sounded like an idiot....was something like "dat was da gayest first half eva, i aint evengot a possession"

laugh.gif
I know he was mad... i got a takeaway on his first possession in the 2nd half too
laugh.gif
i had to have had the ball for 17 minutes

on a side note...........YALL NEED TO GETS SOME MICS

@*%$ aint all that fun if you cant talk smack here and there

Man i catch L's when i use the mic
laugh.gif
all i gotta know is im playin someone on the other side of the interwebs connection
roll.gif

I get my Bill Bellichick on when im playin sports games.

Shooters though... the mic is on full blast
laugh.gif

Shadi914: hahaha i know how that is. i went through two controllers total, but i think i finally learned my lesson. those things are not cheap. but here'sa tip, keep that broken one so you'll still have something to throw while playing the game. i just keep my broken one right in front of me while i'mplaying.

whats with dudes still being able to sprint outta the pocket and throw Jeter type balls back across the field???

This dude would just sprint away from my pressure with Brady and throw the ball back across the field
smh.gif

wifi sukks at the crib...

it caused me a DNF..

im getting lags and its appearing at the worst possible time.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I'm disgusted by the amount of broken tackles and how hard it is to run on All-Pro/All-Madden difficulty.
too many broken taclkes
The only reason i'm not buying. It just cheapens the gameplay which would otherwise be completely realistic.

For online, do you play against your own level, or is it just whatever, i'm a straight up rookie at this game, i'm hooked on it though.

^^ go to create a match or custom session or w.e and search for games vs opponents on your skill level. a lot of good players will be low levels right nowthough cause the game just released.

im 19-1 so far at level 8

is it just me or is it harder to score now?

played 4 four games so far and each game had an average of 1 td for both sides

No lie, the deep ball is dead to me. My defense is just butt sauce right now
laugh.gif
Casper, I'm gon hurt Hester
laugh.gif

^^ go to create a match or custom session or w.e and search for games vs opponents on your skill level. a lot of good players will be low levels right now though cause the game just released.

im 19-1 so far at level 8

And your in my division in the league
frown.gif

get at me on ps3

gamertag is hahahahahaudead

i play fair and usually run with the bengals except when people pick teams like the cowboys/pats/chargers

Back
Top Bottom