OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

This is really starting to piss me off...

Last year, I averaged 5-6 ypc. Now, I'm getting 2 ypc. And I'm playing on frickin Pro difficulty for god's sake. Then I see the CPU breaking offgang tackles like it's nothing and it pisses me off even more. What the hell am I supposed to do?

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Last year, I averaged 5-6 ypc. Now, I'm getting 2 ypc. And I'm playing on frickin Pro difficulty for god's sake. Then I see the CPU breaking off gang tackles like it's nothing and it pisses me off even more. What the hell am I supposed to do?

i sucked at running on ncaa 10 until the patch came out. so maybe the same for this. cant wait till my system comes back

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

is it just me or is it harder to score now?

played 4 four games so far and each game had an average of 1 td for both sides

lol word.....i think most ive seen is 3 tds both sides added up....

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

i dont know who yall playing i get 3+ most of my games no problem @!%@ my 1st 10 games i avg 40 (im at 25 now smh)

yo but on a side note me and kicks just was apart of is BS if i had ever seen it

his CB would keep jumping off sides and running into my players he couldnt even control him

damn is vince young really 26? i know bush and young were both juniors when they got drafted so i always assumed they were they same age.

yo beware of casper he is a glitcher
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. nah but foreal that was crazy my cb has all over the place

Originally Posted by CasperJr

i dont know who yall playing i get 3+ most of my games no problem @!%@ my 1st 10 games i avg 40 (im at 25 now smh)

yo but on a side note me and kicks just was apart of is BS if i had ever seen it

his CB would keep jumping off sides and running into my players he couldnt even control him

Same here. I average about 30 a game but it's been steadily decreasing
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

grin.gif
same here all of a sudden i cant put up 21
grin.gif
i think maddenplay big brother and helping others out
nerd.gif

yo beware of casper he is a glitcher
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. nah but foreal that was crazy my cb has all over the place

dont even play like that you know how people are
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How do you guys know what level you're at online? I can't find it anywhere.

Also, I don't know why you guys are having trouble on offense. I figure if I can stop a person ONCE on defense I will win the game. I think because the newtime system, the scores are lower but damn the defense is terrible IMO.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

grin.gif
same here all of a sudden i cant put up 21
grin.gif
i think madden play big brother and helping others out
nerd.gif
Foreal though, I feel like sometimes the game doesn't even want me to win with the $%#@ that goes on in some games.

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Last year, I averaged 5-6 ypc. Now, I'm getting 2 ypc. And I'm playing on frickin Pro difficulty for god's sake. Then I see the CPU breaking off gang tackles like it's nothing and it pisses me off even more. What the hell am I supposed to do?

i sucked at running on ncaa 10 until the patch came out. so maybe the same for this. cant wait till my system comes back
Really? Well this is encouraging.

I strongly dislike the lack of moves for D-linemen since thats what I use most...

I also dislike the switching to players once the ball has been thrown.

I killed it with the bears tonight 34-0. I like running the ball more in this year's madden as opposed to 09, all I did was throw it.

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

I killed it with the bears tonight 34-0. I like running the ball more in this year's madden as opposed to 09, all I did was throw it.
I've also killed with the Bears. I've passed for 300-400 yard games in each difficulty every time I've played with em.

Just beat some dude that was 31-2 online
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Edit: Well 31-3 now
roll.gif

After game dude said "good bs game, holla at me when maclin is moss"
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom