OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

How do you guys know what level you're at online? I can't find it anywhere.

Also, I don't know why you guys are having trouble on offense. I figure if I can stop a person ONCE on defense I will win the game. I think because the new time system, the scores are lower but damn the defense is terrible IMO.
its at the bottom right next to your online record in one of the online menus

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Just beat some dude that was 31-2 online
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Edit: Well 31-3 now
roll.gif

After game dude said "good bs game, holla at me when maclin is moss"
roll.gif
laugh.gif

But anyways is there already a PS3 league? If so, is there a second one going around for the cats that couldnt get into the first one?

Originally Posted by parada45

Is it just me or are the ******** really bad this year?

Quite the opposite my friend. I think dudes at EA mixed up Santana for Randy because the man is a god in the game. But that's so true about the Maclincomment, son is nasty in the game. When I use the Eagles I use him as my 2 with Desean as my 1.

Originally Posted by infamous54

eek.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

But anyways is there already a PS3 league? If so, is there a second one going around for the cats that couldnt get into the first one?

There is a league, just search "official ps3 madden" I believe all the spots are taken though, holler at Casper...we had a second one trying tostart up on page 9 I think

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

eek.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

There is a league, just search "official ps3 madden" I believe all the spots are taken though, holler at Casper...we had a second one trying to start up on page 9 I think
appreciate that...

Originally Posted by parada45

Is it just me or are the ******** really bad this year?
nah son, we're pretty solid..granted I'm still working on defensive schemes but I finally see pressure to the QB..Haynesworth is amonster.

and offense you can be good at with any team.

CasperJr, rematch today from last night? (wbasco23)
tongue.gif
pimp.gif

its already a ps3 one but how its looking alot of people are going to be replaced be on the look out for the thread
tongue.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
you know damn well you got away wit one
laugh.gif
we def got to run it back

X-Box Live - Fatpat1251

Im down for any games..... just cracked it open today for the first time since buyin it on friday! ranked or unranked im down for!

eek.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude who was rollin with the Saints PMed me after the game going "You're lucky my best RB got hurt." I picked Brees like 3 times and thisdude trying to blame it on Reggie
eyes.gif

Anyone on the PS3 who haven't added me...

PSN: SupremeC

I came over from xbox360 and this is my first madden on the PS3...

I'm getting use to it but I'm getting there.

The eagles are straight beast when it comes to the wildcat I rotate between desean Jackson and maclin and westbrook it's money every time

Originally Posted by Already Platinum

The eagles are straight beast when it comes to the wildcat I rotate between desean Jackson and maclin and westbrook it's money every time
the eagles are nice.. (this is the first year i can say everytime is decent.. from the 0-16 lions to the steelers)
the ******** defense is OD..
idc what anyone says.. they drastically improved madden..
last years game was arcade-like and now both platforms run the same..
using the analog for defensive moves is okay.. and actually catching the ball is cool..

i hate the fumbles, holding on field goals/xp and crossing routes!!!
mad.gif

there needs to be another ps3 league or people need to drop so i can play.. (about to sign up for a whole bunch of them)

Originally Posted by CasperJr

its already a ps3 one but how its looking alot of people are going to be replaced be on the look out for the thread
tongue.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
you know damn well you got away wit one
laugh.gif
we def got to run it back

i know you ain't acting like that Devin Hester runback bulldozing two defenders was legit
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

******** are GREAT in this game.

Offense with Cooley and Moss is crazy.

Defense is OD. Haynesworth gets through the middle with no problem.

Clinton is a monster breakin outta tackles... had a 44 yard run for a TD with him then a 86 yard screen pass... broke like 7 tackles between the 2 plays
pimp.gif

Ive got W's with 15 different teams now
laugh.gif

21-1 record.
pimp.gif

anyone playing Madden on a LCD TV using a HDMI cable?

if so does it lag when u play online? i know it seems to be the source...i would hate to play this game online without HD.

Back
Top Bottom