OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

Originally Posted by infamous54

anyone playing Madden on a LCD TV using a HDMI cable?

if so does it lag when u play online? i know it seems to be the source...i would hate to play this game online without HD.
Lag online would = crappy internet connection.

Now if there is display lag, chances are you'll notice it offline as well. And many LCD displays have lag. What TV do you have?

Originally Posted by nnarum

if so does it lag when u play online? i know it seems to be the source...i would hate to play this game online without HD.

Now if there is display lag, chances are you'll notice it offline as well. And many LCD displays have lag. What TV do you have?
i have a "32 Sony Bravia...

i dont experience any lags when im offline, it only happens when im online.

I doubt that it is your HDMI cable. Try to calibrate your tv or something. Do you have 120MHZ tv or what?

Originally Posted by nnarum

i have a "32 Sony Bravia...

i dont experience any lags when im offline, it only happens when im online.
It's probably your internet. There will be no difference from the TV to the console.

Originally Posted by dbbabd

I doubt that it is your HDMI cable. Try to calibrate your tv or something. Do you have 120MHZ tv or what?
MEGAHERTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by dbbabd

MEGAHERTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111
roll.gif

preview.png

thanks for the inputs..

imma try resetting my internet connection to see if that works...

a lag cause me a DNF
mad.gif

one of my 2 Ls is was from a D/C
smh.gif
smh.gif
it was only like a minute into the game with score 0-0
eyes.gif

Im about to crack the top 250 on the leaderboards... 22-1

Anybody get hit with a bunch a nano blitzes yet? Its a blitz you set up when u sack the QB before his 3 step drop ( For those that dont know). Defender comesin untouched everytime. I played a guy who had about 10 of these types of blitzes, gave me fits.

Anybody get hit with a bunch a nano blitzes yet? Its a blitz you set up when u sack the QB before his 3 step drop ( For those that dont know). Defender comesin untouched everytime. I played a guy who had about 10 of these types of blitzes, gave me fits.

Originally Posted by JCaliber31

Anybody get hit with a bunch a nano blitzes yet? Its a blitz you set up when u sack the QB before his 3 step drop ( For those that dont know). Defender comes in untouched everytime. I played a guy who had about 10 of these types of blitzes, gave me fits.
damn just when i thought this was the madden to keep all those things to a bare minimum. next thing you know dudes are gonna start jetpacking androcket catching again. smh.

Anyone on the PS3 who haven't added me...

PSN: SupremeC

I came over from xbox360 and this is my first madden on the PS3...

I'm getting use to it but I'm getting there.

just sent the request...my PSN is ChiTownGoGetta

Does anyone know if tournaments are out of the question. I combed through the menus and game manual but can't find jack.
I want something quicker than a franchise. Maybe 8 players and everyone plays each other 3 times. Any help is appreciated.

Man i just played the lamest dude on XBL
laugh.gif

this man ran about 15-20 Direct snaps from shotgun to MJD and had about 10 WR screen plays
smh.gif
smh.gif

On D he was just running around with Reggie Williams and playing some crazy weird zone D... he was up 14-7 when i got the ball with 2:30 left...

I took a 17 play drive down to the 2 with 5 seconds left and scored the TD on a quick hook to Parrish

Then i went 5 wide for the 2pt conversion and jammed the ball in there to Lee Evans for the 15-14 W
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

23-1 now

The eagles are too nasty
smh.gif

Just had an insane game. DeSean Jackson is the GOAT. Dude had 4 guys on him and he spun off all them like it was nothing and then just turned on the turbo intothe endzone.

20-5 online now, should be at least 23-2
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom