Official Madden NFL 12 Thread

Originally Posted by 650

2-0 with the niners against falcons and eagles 
pimp.gif

Woooooooooooooooo. Niners Swag.

so far I've been most comfortable with the Steelers.

Gonna put in more work with the Eagles, Texans, Falcons. Gotta try out the Giants, Lions.. Didn't like the Chiefs, and the Pats didn't do much for me.

so far I've been most comfortable with the Steelers.

Gonna put in more work with the Eagles, Texans, Falcons. Gotta try out the Giants, Lions.. Didn't like the Chiefs, and the Pats didn't do much for me.

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

Toys R Us has it at $45 for a couple more days, and for some reason free shipping on preorders is still working even though the game's out.  Move quickly.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11643590
do you know how long does it take to receive the game?
Never bought anything off TRU's site.  Few days maybe?

Some people are reporting it rings up for the same price in-store so if you have one nearby check that out.
no i dont the closest one to me is like 10 miles away...and i think they changed the offer to online orders only, total comes up to 48 something with taxes

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

Toys R Us has it at $45 for a couple more days, and for some reason free shipping on preorders is still working even though the game's out.  Move quickly.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11643590
do you know how long does it take to receive the game?
Never bought anything off TRU's site.  Few days maybe?

Some people are reporting it rings up for the same price in-store so if you have one nearby check that out.
no i dont the closest one to me is like 10 miles away...and i think they changed the offer to online orders only, total comes up to 48 something with taxes

Originally Posted by jQQQQQ

Mark Ingram is a beast!!!

Yes he is.

5-3 online. Lost 3 games doing stupid stuff. The Bengals aren't as bad as I thought they'd be. Its tough at times because the things you can get away with using the Patriots, Steerlers, Packers and other elite teams, the margine for error is SLIM with the Bengals. But we get it in
pimp.gif

A lot of these players haven't changed one bit sit Madden 10. 5 plays of doom and trying to nano.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jQQQQQ

Mark Ingram is a beast!!!

Yes he is.

5-3 online. Lost 3 games doing stupid stuff. The Bengals aren't as bad as I thought they'd be. Its tough at times because the things you can get away with using the Patriots, Steerlers, Packers and other elite teams, the margine for error is SLIM with the Bengals. But we get it in
pimp.gif

A lot of these players haven't changed one bit sit Madden 10. 5 plays of doom and trying to nano.
tired.gif

Just picked up the game. Quick question though, when you use the online pass, is it only one per account or one per HD. Can multiple accounts use it on one HDD

Just picked up the game. Quick question though, when you use the online pass, is it only one per account or one per HD. Can multiple accounts use it on one HDD

Back
Top Bottom