Official Madden NFL 12 Thread

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i've only been playing with the Dolphins so far, mostly dynasty play.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]when i get done with the season i'll start trying out other teams. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dolphins are [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]tho. Clyde kills, Brandon and Brian catch everything. Reggie on screens is beastly. and the defense is a beast. come at me bros.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i've only been playing with the Dolphins so far, mostly dynasty play.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]when i get done with the season i'll start trying out other teams. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dolphins are [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]tho. Clyde kills, Brandon and Brian catch everything. Reggie on screens is beastly. and the defense is a beast. come at me bros.[/color]

am i the only one that literally cant break tackles? i break like 1 a game, and does it seem to lag online for anybody when they hike the ball or when the click on a player seems like i cant make snap decisions when the ball is in the air b/c it takes a brief 2nd to react

am i the only one that literally cant break tackles? i break like 1 a game, and does it seem to lag online for anybody when they hike the ball or when the click on a player seems like i cant make snap decisions when the ball is in the air b/c it takes a brief 2nd to react

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

just traded some games that i dont play anymore at best buy and spent 5.24 for madden 12

very happy indeed
pimp.gif
Traded in NCAA 12, Madden 11, and LA Noire and got $84 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

just traded some games that i dont play anymore at best buy and spent 5.24 for madden 12

very happy indeed
pimp.gif
Traded in NCAA 12, Madden 11, and LA Noire and got $84 
pimp.gif

What the *!%% is up with the servers?! 5 times i tried playing a ranked game and each time I get disconnected before the game even starts
mad.gif

What the *!%% is up with the servers?! 5 times i tried playing a ranked game and each time I get disconnected before the game even starts
mad.gif

Originally Posted by sheardiboy

Madden 11 >>>> Madden 12... I can't really pin point why.. More User control when "User Pick." The "Strafe" Slows you down WAAAYYYY too much. It goes from sprint, to nearly a stand still. The Defense seems unrealistically fast. Fumbles seem to happen far to often, and turnovers in general..

I feel you..

Originally Posted by sheardiboy

Madden 11 >>>> Madden 12... I can't really pin point why.. More User control when "User Pick." The "Strafe" Slows you down WAAAYYYY too much. It goes from sprint, to nearly a stand still. The Defense seems unrealistically fast. Fumbles seem to happen far to often, and turnovers in general..

I feel you..

You realllly have to have a pocket presence in this game. Cant just run straight back and chuck it up anymore.

You realllly have to have a pocket presence in this game. Cant just run straight back and chuck it up anymore.

Originally Posted by Jay02

Thank baby Jesus. Hated that.

Originally Posted by Jay02

Thank baby Jesus. Hated that.

Back
Top Bottom