Official Madden NFL 13 Thread: Patch #4 Available 11/29; Details pg. 43

this game is much better than last years....i got to get used of the "cut back too fast falling", but its more realistic..

MJsaver - it will be my pleasure to give you that second loss

alien.gif

Has anyone had the freezing problem? I ask because I was playing a couple offline games and the game would freeze for 1-2 sec then play normal. This is on the 360 btw.

Has anyone had the freezing problem? I ask because I was playing a couple offline games and the game would freeze for 1-2 sec then play normal. This is on the 360 btw.

That happens when ur starting to pick a play and the quarters change

That happens when ur starting to pick a play and the quarters change

The freezing happens during the game. For example I pass the ball the game will freeze for 1-2 sec then it's back to normal. Some people on the operationsports forums are having the same problems in offline games though.

What u mean multiple teams?
Do a CC coaches ONLY and u and your Xbox live friends can pick any team to coach
U can only control one team at a time if that's what u getting at and it's always been like that since madden started online franchise
THE ONLY THING MAJOR out of the game is the Fantasy Draft in franchise mode on n offline and Edit Player
I'm sure the Zone defense & Dropped Passes will be patched by next months update happens every year
I meant offline...

My homeboys & I always start franchises where we each have a team & we take turns playing against each other with the non-user controlled teams on the schedule.

I guess it's a wrap for that.

I've never played an online franchise. Anybody wanna put me on?

psn: phil_knows

How many seasons are there in franchise mode? Like when does it end?
Havent really played hardcore madden since 05

Last edited:
Can't wait to pick up my copy this weekend. Did all my homework for the week so there will be no interruptions at all :pimp:

Damn foreal...I saw this video with Weeden taking a sack then getting bk up to throw a 98yd bomb td..I know homie was heateddddd

just realized this year has no soundtrack, and where are the TD celebrations.  I been trying to get Arian Foster to do his bow

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

alien.gif

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

looks realistic to me
smokin.gif

Id be more inclined to buy this if AP wasn't rolling around breakdancing like Eddie Gordo on top of bodies for literally 5 seconds before getting up and going to the house.
laugh.gif

am i the only one having problem with EAs wack *** servers?! between playing online and MUT i played like 10 games and was able to complete 3. i somehow ALWAYS get kicked off due to a network timeout or i lose connection with my opponent and i get the L >: . the funny thing is im still logged online on XBL while all this is happening. they better get that **** correct or im selling this game :smh:

Back
Top Bottom