Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by glitch008

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

to each his own but that tee looks amateurish.his line has certainly fallen off,i'm skipping the tees entirely this time around and focusing more on the footwear
I have to agree on this. First time seeing that tee and there's no creativity at all! No symbolism unlike the tees from the past. Poorly executed.

+1

The OG graphic designer who did all the Nike/MP apparel before the Clottey fight was removed from his duties.  Now you see this un-inspired stuff.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

The OG graphic designer who did all the Nike/MP apparel before the Clottey fight was removed from his duties.  Now you see this un-inspired stuff.

ohwell.gif

i heard about this too.

what happened? creative differences?

Here you go the Black/Red Manny Pacquiao it's not that clear, but this will do....

xgfcp5.jpg

Awaiting for my friend to send the White/Gold ones.

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

Here you go the Black/Red Manny Pacquiao it's not that clear, but this will do....

xgfcp5.jpg

Awaiting for my friend to send the White/Gold ones.

thanks for the pic man. 

with regards to the shoe, im not that impressed. i still think the 1st one was the best followed by the 3rd pair. and max you are on point with stuff going downhill after the old flip designer was booted.

^^^I agree with you on that the first 3 were the best I still need the first pair to complete the other 3 I have
but its really hard to find a pair in my size, but I can't wait to see more pictures of both MP's for this upcoming
release.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Pacquiao product for the Margarito fight should be in stores around November 1st...hopefully a little sooner...

There will be another collection of Tees (Men's and Women's), Hoody's (Performance Fabric and AW77), Shorts (Fly Short), Pants (Fleece) and Jackets (N98 and Destroyer)...

The two footwear styles posted will be the two available (as well as a slide)...however, they will be available in a lot fewer numbers than the Pac-Man Trainer SC from March...

The White/Gold will be very limited and the Black/Red will be the "General Release"...but, like I said...a lot less produced than the March release...

Just like for the Clottey fight...Champs Sports will be your destination for Manny Pacquiao gear...

JM

JM,  Will the white/gold be available at any Champs Stores or primarily NTs and Specialty stores?  Any chance we see a limited drop on NDC like the Tebow and Brees Trainer 1.2s?  Thanks in advance for any more info.

FYI:  received word that Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao will be doing a special appearance @ Nike Santa Monica (Please see details below).

"TRAIN LIKE MANNY" Contest + raffles + various other prizes.

Feel free to contact the store for any additional information.

When: Saturday, October 30, 2010

395 Santa Monica Place
             Santa Monica, CA 920401
             (310) 393-7384

Additional Appearances (confirmed): Kaba Modern (ABDC Finalist)

Originally Posted by drdrey11

FYI:  received word that Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao will be doing a special appearance @ Nike Santa Monica (Please see details below).

"TRAIN LIKE MANNY" Contest + raffles + various other prizes.

Feel free to contact the store for any additional information.

When: Saturday, October 30, 2010

395 Santa Monica Place
             Santa Monica, CA 920401
             (310) 393-7384

Additional Appearances (confirmed): Kaba Modern (ABDC Finalist)

Damn I wish it was the week after I won't be in town I always wanted to meet Pacman
& I also wanted him to sign my shoes as well, oh well there will be next time.

Pacquiao product for the Margarito fight should be in stores around November 1st...hopefully a little sooner...

There will be another collection of Tees (Men's and Women's), Hoody's (Performance Fabric and AW77), Shorts (Fly Short), Pants (Fleece) and Jackets (N98 and Destroyer)...

The two footwear styles posted will be the two available (as well as a slide)...however, they will be available in a lot fewer numbers than the Pac-Man Trainer SC from March...

The White/Gold will be very limited and the Black/Red will be the "General Release"...but, like I said...a lot less produced than the March release...

Just like for the Clottey fight...Champs Sports will be your destination for Manny Pacquiao gear...

JM

Champs has Thursday, Oct. 28th listed as the release date for the shoes and slide

Originally Posted by Chase Cheese

JM

Champs has Thursday, Oct. 28th listed as the release date for the shoes and slide
Both colors of the shoe?

Back
Top Bottom