Official MARCH 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Ross has the nike pro combat shorts. The ones with the pads for $16.99 Hit up 3 different stores today. had maroon, light grey, and dark green

Ross has the nike pro combat shorts. The ones with the pads for $16.99 Hit up 3 different stores today. had maroon, light grey, and dark green

Originally Posted by TWISTA

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by ej20love

they have those KD2 Texas in NR Woodland Hills, CA sz 11.5 B grades and A grade sz 12, 13

I just called there and they said they do phone orders but I need the product number so they can find them. Can someone help me out figuring what number they need? Never did an order with Nordstrom before.

What size are you looking for because I can get you the sku for them. I'm at work right now so I can check. Also do you know how much they were
i need the sku for 11.5 or 12 please.

i went to the one in Howard Hughes and they only had a sz 8..

also they had some Dwill Sharkalaids and Flipns both sz 12 for $50

Originally Posted by ej20love

they have those KD2 Texas in NR Woodland Hills, CA sz 11.5 B grades and A grade sz 12, 13

I just called there and they said they do phone orders but I need the product number so they can find them. Can someone help me out figuring what number they need? Never did an order with Nordstrom before.

What size are you looking for because I can get you the sku for them. I'm at work right now so I can check. Also do you know how much they were

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Stopped by the 290/cypress outlet here in Houston yesterday and the only noticeable thing I saw were these for 29.99, just trying to return the favor, FSR as of yesterday afternoon

nike-trainer-sc-white-blue-orange-1.jpg

I believe it was these, some SC trainers with orange,white,grey.

Do u have the sku and a phone number for these. I need a pair for my son.

Stopped by the 290/cypress outlet here in Houston yesterday and the only noticeable thing I saw were these for 29.99, just trying to return the favor, FSR as of yesterday afternoon

not trying to be a douche, but you guys do know that you can GOOGLE the store and you should be able to find a phone number. don't be lazy. just saying...

not trying to be a douche, but you guys do know that you can GOOGLE the store and you should be able to find a phone number. don't be lazy. just saying...

Originally Posted by njavier03

Yeah I found the stores number. And sku. Will call 2morrow. Thanks for the suggestion!!

Yeah I found the stores number. And sku. Will call 2morrow. Thanks for the suggestion!!

Went to the Great Mall Nike outlet in Milpitas.  Nothing really special.  Laser blue 90's, Skylines, Zoom Lebron 7 NFW wht/rd, Lebron 7 low Dunkman(?), and a few of those Jordan/Air Max CMFT's from what I recall.  Quick question though.  I got my Air Max Skylines back in '08 and I checked the tag on these outlet ones and they were made in 2010.  Were these re-released again or released internationally and just didn't sell?

Went to the Great Mall Nike outlet in Milpitas.  Nothing really special.  Laser blue 90's, Skylines, Zoom Lebron 7 NFW wht/rd, Lebron 7 low Dunkman(?), and a few of those Jordan/Air Max CMFT's from what I recall.  Quick question though.  I got my Air Max Skylines back in '08 and I checked the tag on these outlet ones and they were made in 2010.  Were these re-released again or released internationally and just didn't sell?

Originally Posted by rawdog805

I called yesterday and they were sold out

I called yesterday and they were sold out

For those who missed on these, try a NikeFind and ask for a price match, I ordered from another outlet and the workers/manager were mad friendly, nice people
pimp.gif

For those who missed on these, try a NikeFind and ask for a price match, I ordered from another outlet and the workers/manager were mad friendly, nice people
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

pimp.gif

nike rep told me there is nothing above a 12 in these in the company
frown.gif

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

pimp.gif

nike rep told me there is nothing above a 12 in these in the company
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Venomenon

The upc for the 11.5 is 429505831160 and the size 12 is 429505831777 Both of those UPCs are for assorted color so the store will show they have stock but you have to describe what the shoe looks like and color because any nike with the same price point of 49.90 will come up with that UPC.  Hope that helps

Originally Posted by Venomenon

The upc for the 11.5 is 429505831160 and the size 12 is 429505831777 Both of those UPCs are for assorted color so the store will show they have stock but you have to describe what the shoe looks like and color because any nike with the same price point of 49.90 will come up with that UPC.  Hope that helps

Hola I went back on Sunday to see if I could cop some shirts for my wife and the Mens 40% rack wall was bare. In size 9 I only say a pair of air max 2010 all black for 109.99 +40% off, pair of all black PRODS and then the rest was junk. The had some Pegasus +27 Trail brown/orange in sz 10.5+ for 59.99/49.99 with 40% off.

I go to that store every 10 days or so. I will post an update after my next trip.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom