Official March Madness Thread

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Give me this one today, Zags. I don't ask for much.
Of course.

indifferent.gif

Nice to see a college coach actually try to exploit a weakness like Fox did making Sullinger guard ball screens, Zags just couldn't finish or get a shot to drop.

I wish CBS still had Gus just so he could yell at Reggie all game. Just sh*t completely unrelated to the game.

"OHHH. REGGIE!! MISSING CHROMOSOMES!!1"

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Anyone notice how much bickering Reggie and Len Elmore are doing throughout this telecast?
Agreed. 
But I know I shouldn't complain about this because I LOVED Bill Walton going at Steve Jones (and vice versa) back in the day, but now it's like an epidemic. Every analyst hates every other analyst. AND THEY ARE ALL RIGHT. 

ALWAYS. 
Paging Bayless. 

Paging S.A. Smith.

---

IMO Len kills Reggie from a broadcast point of view. He's just better. Him and Gus were a tremendous team. But that's all opinion...

My bracket is more beat up than a Lohan Pu$$Y. And I'm still in the top 17%. 

Just goes to show you how nuked everyone is....

Murray State is damn good. But so is Marquette. Plus both of these squads must realize they're in a wide open bracket. Final Four berth in site.

Good game y'all...

HUGE steal/bucket for Marquette. Massive. I don't care if the refs missed the travel. Great effort to close out the half.

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Originally Posted by Benjamin Stone

FACT: Leslie Visser's face will melt after 15 minutes if the temperature reaches 97.6 degrees Fahrenheit.

She legit scares me
Mike Jackson level of creepiness. 
Hall of famer. Face of shamer.

Wisconsin v. Vandy should be fun. Hopefully it stays close.

Probably break down like a Big Ten game though: 47-50 etc. Hope I'm wrong...

Back
Top Bottom