Official Masters Tournament 2009...Immelman Repeat?

smh.gif
@ Tiger

Are yall seeing this on TV anywhere right now? Or does it pick up coverage later this afternoon?

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

smh.gif
@ Tiger

Tried to tell folks .... When you are chasing a golfer who put up the numbers(Campbell) and you leave birdies ( I counted 9 over two rounds) on the course...even if you are Tiger... thats not going to get it done....
laugh.gif

I actually went with the field this week, in particular Harrington.. but a quad 4 on the par 5 did him in.....

Mickleson.... trying to get a 3rd Jacket....

I am still ( like everyone at Augusta) waiting on Campbell to come back to the pack!!!!!
roll.gif

CBS coverage just started, Perry just birdied #4 to take the lead all by himself.

Such a beautiful golf course, unbelievable in person.

My brother and his friend stumbled upon free tickets for both weekend rounds, and a hotel room in Augusta for tonight. What a lucky #@*&^(@#&!

dude he's 7 shots back. im not saying he doesnt have a chance to win but lets be realistic here.
What I said had nothing to do with Tiger, it was about Campbell...

Tried to tell folks .... When you are chasing a golfer who put up the numbers(Campbell) and you leave birdies ( I counted 9 over two rounds) on the course... even if you are Tiger... thats not going to get it done....
Dude I conistently said Tiger needed to get to -5, and keep playing well, etc... Tiger isnt getting it done, I simply put thats what he neededto do b/c Campbell was not going to continue his torrid pace. Now, since my statement, he still is +1 par.
grin.gif

Trust, I know Campbell can strike, its on Sunday when i think his putting will fail. IMO, of course...

I really don't mind any of these guys among the leaders.. i just hope it stays really competitive like it is right now, would be cool to see the old manPerry win.. or see like a Furyk come from behind to win. And of course, i'll be pulling for some dramatic Tiger -10 tomorrow.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Curious24

....does tiger stand a chance?...

Nope. plus he's never come back from a last day deficit to win a major.
so IMO a win for Tiger Aint happenin.

Prove me wrong Eldrick

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

....does tiger stand a chance?...

Nope. plus he's never come back from a last day deficit to win a major.
so IMO a win for Tiger Aint happenin.

Prove me wrong Eldrick

Perry, Campbell would have to have a Shark-like Sunday collapse AND Tiger go -8.... both aint happening... lol

im not a golf expert....does tiger stand a chance?...i mean i see it at -8 for the win?

not with the way the dudes on top are playing. you would need like 4 guys to fall apart and tiger would need to shoot better than he has all week

golf is way more compelling when its tiger doing the chasing. playing with phil might really help him cause hes going to want to smash him for 18.

It's shaping up for a dramatic finish tomorrow afternoon. Sunday's back nine at the Masters is one of the things I look forward to every year.Hopefully we'll see some fireworks. I can see either Tiger or Phil threatening to go low, but I don't think either can go as low as they need to pullit off. I think it's going to be at least -12 to have a chance. From the way the articles and Golf Channel are talkin, they're going to set up the pinson the back to allow for some birdies and eagles. That being said, I'd like to see Tiger pull off something special, but I just can't see it happening,so I'll take Jim Furyk to shoot 67 and finish 13 under, a shot ahead of Perry and Campbell. Either way, it's gonna be awesome. I'm also gonna makea prediction that one of the top couple of guys will make a hole-in-one at #16 to vault themselves up on the leaderboard.

PS - Kelly Tilghman on the Golf Channel - HOT
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
the masters greens keepers let us down, they didnt make the conditions hard at all for the weekend.

shoulda let the greens dry out

Back
Top Bottom