Official Mavericks @ Rockets, 11/21 | 730 EST/430 PST !ESPN!

@*%!%*@ Mike James insists on taking big shots and he neeeeeeever makes them, and %%!$ you Jerry Stackhouse, could have easily run the clock out but chose toboost his points count instead. We can never beat the damn Mavs

$#@+ happened to the rockets?
laugh.gif
I was just watching the Lakers game and switched back to the Rockets/Mavs and i see Dallas 100, Houston 94 FINAL.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Last i checked, Rockets were up by like 6 with just about a minute to go.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Fourth quarter efficiency, it's the Rockets weakness and the Mavericks stength, outplayed through most of the game, and rallied back and won.

Good game guys.

outside of yao and rafer, the rest of the team SUCKED. i don't think we outplayed you one bit.

That end of the 3rd quarter run REALLY killed the momentum.
It went from a 17 point lead to a 11 point lead.

first time ive watched the rockets this year ... why is everyone hating on rafer? aside from one shot, dude played like a starting pg ... and devin harris is a@!+%% ... he is one of the dirtiest players in the league and he reminds me of the little kid that would hit people in the nuts and run away

what a fantastic win
pimp.gif

the toughness of dirk, the quickness of harris, and the clutchness of stack was too much for the rox to handle. what i most impressed about this win was thatit was on a 2nd day of a back-to-back and the mavs didnt mail it in.

Originally Posted by mogzz04

$#@+ happened to the rockets?
laugh.gif
I was just watching the Lakers game and switched back to the Rockets/Mavs and i see Dallas 100, Houston 94 FINAL.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Sucka*#%# Stackhouse must have had a bet that the Mavs would score 100 or something.
eyes.gif

I've never been a fan of that dude... Him and Dirty Harris... Or Avery "Move the BAWL" Johnson and his 1970's style mini-afro... MrSoftee...

I hate the Mavs.

Really it was Brandon Bass goin Boozer on Yao that did us in. This is really pathetic, why was Bonzi on the bench in the 4th?

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

first time ive watched the rockets this year ... why is everyone hating on rafer? aside from one shot, dude played like a starting pg ... and devin brown is a @!+%% ... he is one of the dirtiest players in the league and he reminds me of the little kid that would hit people in the nuts and run away
The thing is, this was definitely Rafer's best showing of the year.

..and the Rockets still lost.
sick.gif

As for the game, good game overall, but it's the same old Rockets team. They go up on teams/compete for 3 quarters, and then collapse in the 4th.
tired.gif

Do something Adelman, but Luther Head needs to see more minutes. Forget putting Mike James in crunch time.
mad.gif

T-Mac with a good efficient game though. Same with Yao for the most part.

Devin Harris's speed and the exploitation of Yao on Brandon Bass was just enough to get the Mavs the win.

Better luck on Friday against the Heat.
eyes.gif

We have so much dead weight on this roster, its sick.

Mike James. Garbage.
Steve Francis. Hasn't done anything of use in at least 2 years.
Luther Head. He had a nice game tonight but has been trash all 11 games prior.
Rafer Alston. I find myself having a heart attack every time he shoots, BUT he's the only guard on our club who can control the ball, run a team and run anoffense. So he's the starter by default.
Chuck Hayes. I love the dude and his effort. But NO team should be considered a title contender as long as a 6-6, one-dimensional forward is your starting 4.

And I hate this stupid Adelman offense. The players look so lost, and since we have no creators or capable playmakers, there's no real sense in employing amotion set.

So disappointing.

Well said franchise3, but I do differ on some points you made.

"but Luther Head needs to see more minutes"
I do agree, but he looks VERY lost in our offense. I don't think his natural spot is at the PG, and it's not very often he plays the SG position.

"T-Mac with a good efficient game though. "
Shooting percentage was horrendous. I'm among the biggest tmac fan you'll ever find, but his stats are misleading at times just by the numbers.
Can be good....can be bad.

"Devin Harris's speed"
I just hate him.

Wait, I just hate the Mavs. Period.

Sucka*#%# Stackhouse must have had a bet that the Mavs would score 100 or something.
eyes.gif

I've never been a fan of that dude... Him and Dirty Harris... Or Avery "Move the BAWL" Johnson and his 1970's style mini-afro... Mr Softee...

I hate the Mavs.
Pretty Much summed it up for me. Except for you forgot about **** i mean Dirk Nowitzki.

I really do hate the Mavs. Just like the Spurs.
eyes.gif

good win for dallas. houston has so much work to do and they're so slow to learn.

still no movement offensively (u see snippets of it here and there but no consistency), scola is like a bum when tmac plays, bonzi is still struggling for somereason...

we have the talent, but it hasn't panned out.

i'm patient enough b/c it's an 82 game season and the first quarter of the season is not even over.

dallas right now remains better than us. but the optimistic thing is that they're not that much better. the same w/ the spurs. we're losing BARELYdespite our MAJOR struggles.

hopefully adelman will tweak something that will implement francis in. we need another playmaker. tmac cannot facilitate all the time b/c he has no rhythmoffensively to score.

Question for you guys, do you guys not like the Mavericks for any other reason than Devin Harris? Or is it because you have been losing to the Mavericksrecently (not trying to be a jerk, I just don't see the blatant hate). I love going up against teams that give us a challenge, it's much more exciting.

WE WANT MIKE TO SIT ON THE BENCH, AND THEN WE WANT STEVE WE WANT STEVE !

Mike James is pretty much garbage, but since he can make the 3 (sometimes) he has to be the back up.

I really think Adelman doesnt like Francis IMO

#3 where are you?...

I just hate because I know we can compete with Dallas, and we've been close or up most of the time, then blowing it when it matters.
IE the playoff series when we were up 2-0 and blowing it and losing the last game by a record amount of points.
It's the way we are losing, we've been losing the same way for the past couple of years. And as a huge true fan, it's getting to be irritating attimes when you have a long losing streak and all games are winnable.

Yo if Mac is gonna be the pg anyways then WHY NOT PLAY STEVE OR MIKE @ THE 2 SPOT? Rafer aint runnin!#$@ he just shoots 3's and does those horriblerunners, I'M PISSED!

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Question for you guys, do you guys not like the Mavericks for any other reason than Devin Harris? Or is it because you have been losing to the Mavericks recently (not trying to be a jerk, I just don't see the blatant hate). I love going up against teams that give us a challenge, it's much more exciting.

i don't hate the mavs. you guys are better than us so far and the last few yrs (but obviously not much better). we have some talent that we haveutilized.
but yesi don't think your team plays with class. harris playing cheap, stack w/ that pathetic attempt at getting 100. and dirk is a whiner.

i don't HATE the team, i dislike some players who i feel shouldn't play in this game w/ how they play the game.

And I hate this stupid Adelman offense. The players look so lost, and since we have no creators or capable playmakers, there's no real sense in employing a motion set.
laugh.gif
at raving about how Adelman's offense will take you tothe WCF and now *****ing about it

Back
Top Bottom