OFFICIAL MAY WDYWT...**PLEASE** NO PIC QUOTING!!

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

I read page 78 and I immediately knew it was Kevin up to no good in page 77
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
cause i thought the same damn thing

today...
4639703455_c562aa2122_o.jpg

definitely not hate, biz is dope!

stop trying to make something outta nothing, was just messin' around...

does look like him a lil' bit, just smaller.

btw, you said you were gonna post a fit...
indifferent.gif
that didn't count. no rainbow, but for someone who hates so much let's see ya do better...

and for the upteenth time, it's you're not your.

i dont get why everyone started laughing?     was it the two chicks?  are those Vs fake?   i hope you guys arnt laughing at looks bc most of you hide behind your expensive clothes never showing face in pics 
laugh.gif
   wonder why? 

dope inlines btw.

rainy day in san jose. wore coppers and somehow the soles ended up a little green, did this happen to anyone else?
nerd.gif

2h2ksn8.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

indifferent.gif
that didn't count. no rainbow, but for someone who hates so much let's see ya do better...

Fit was posted. Levi Jeans and og 17's. You want to see my entire body? Rainbow.....................

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

indifferent.gif

Fit was posted. Levi Jeans and og 17's. You want to see my entire body? Rainbow.....................

no, no, no...

pedo-bear-too-old.jpg

just wanna see how you dress since you talk so much crap...

honestly some ppl on nt need to grow the hell up...why is everybody always on proto's case..everyone tryin to get their e-props for dissin this dude or something... i dunno what it is nowadsys wit some ppl...didnt your mothers ever tell u if u aint got nothing nice to say dont say nothing at all..first everyone got something to say about the tongues on his kicks now ppl complaing about him respondin to ppls comments on his fits...if dude wants to thank heads for giving him props on his fits by all means necesary why not....its better than all these ppl makin double if not triple posts cause their in such a rush to say nice fits nt that they cant wait for the post to go thru the first time....and the @$! thats even more funny is that dude proto will prolly bodyslam half u lil smart dumb cats...

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by PoPcoRN Playa 24

Recent wedding attire.

That's actually a really nice look.

DF!!!

agreed, def. fresh!

Thanks friends. Spilled coffee on my original shirt/tie on my way to the wedding but ended up having this linen shirt with me.
pimp.gif

PS  Who has a wedding with no booze and invites all their old college friends!?

Back
Top Bottom