OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was all the talk about him being a distraction with his religion.
I've yet to hear anyone make a negative remark about Pacquiao and his outspokenness when it comes to his religious beliefs.

It doesn't look like I'm watching.

Swear to godzilla, man... 
mean.gif

I have no words.

Southern Illinois... matter of fact, all these wack midwestern/southern regions...

*double middle finger*

Never had to worry about stuff like this growing up in CA.

Like, since NO ONE around me is showing it, then wouldn't it make good business sense to be the ONE restaurant that's showing it? There are easily a dozen bars within a 5 mile radius of me, and Applebees, Chilis, Buffalo Wild Wings, Moes, a variant Hooters-type place, and a couple little family style joints that have tvs on all the time. If ONE of them had the fight on, they would KILL it tonight, wouldn't they? 
ohwell.gif

Meh. I'm just venting.
Your home boy is getting married right? The reception spot doesn't have a bar showing the fight?
Going to a wedding of a friend of my girlfriend.

Didn't think about the reception, and I don't know where it is, but if it's at a bar showing the fight... I may or may not offer my car as a wedding gift. 
laugh.gif

The support for Tebow BECAUSE of his religious beliefs was so overwhelmingly profound that it's laughable to entertain any talk of his religion being bad for the league.

His religious presentation was a MAJOR reason anyone even cared.

Who said any of this besides you?

BAIT-FAIL
Bait fail? No I'm calling it like I see it.
Pacquiao gets a pass because he's doing their dirty work.
He's going to take down the arrogant black dude that told the regime to kiss his black *** and took control of his career.
Mainstream America hates a confident black man. Always has and always will.

i was listening tomoney's mays workout regime on mma junkie this week and even some mma guys said his work eithic is sick and the way he trains is constantly pushing the pace

Y'all clowns need to chill [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

FINALLY this will be over tonight.
Been waiting 6 years for people to finally shut up about this damn fight
mean.gif

Will all these boxing "fans" realize that other boxers exists after this fight?
Can't wait til this is over man. All these money team rejects and PAC man flunkies can shut the hell up. O my fighter is going to etc etc. Just enjoy the fight man [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Letting your love for a fighter come in between appreciating what's finally happening.

Last edited:
Bait fail? No I'm calling it like I see it.
Pacquiao gets a pass because he's doing their dirty work.
He's going to take down the arrogant black dude that told the regime to kiss his black *** and took control of his career.
Mainstream America hates a confident black man. Always has and always will.
lol, wut?

Also, there'a difference between confidence and being straight arrogant. And why is race even an issue? Both of these dudes are a minority... even more so for Pacquiao. 

Answer my question please. Why would there be riots in Vegas and other cities if Floyd lose?

I wuda thought this to be the case thursday honestly. The crowd here was so pro floyd before the day of fhe weigh in but that stance has changed considerably now that both fighters are well repped here.

only possible way flloyd don't win is if this fight is fixed and they are trying to get one more pay day out of a rematch fight...

other than that, manny has no chance...and filipinos are the most annoying race when it comes to manny (obv), we understand you are proud of homie, but you have ZERO sports knowledge...just shut up.

This is one of the worst comments ive seen this week. Lol buddy must live under a rock . Im a black man rooting for may but to generalize like that is terrible. Be better breh

Keith Thurman is a champ in the division and for a while now

I dont think he wil get a shot but man he and crawford id love to c mix it up ( i know i said this already )

Maybe he can get khan.

I also heard crawford is trying to get a shot at manny but i dont c it happening

Anybody else here in Vegas watching the fight? Still trying to find s spot to watch it at
Yo check an mgm property and hit concierge. Certain bars in luxor and mandalay bay are now showing it. They are expanding the viewings. So keep checking. Fellas

Indeed! Did anyone catch the matthysse vs provodnikov fight? Damn that was a war

Great fight. But i think u shud check the boxing thread that weve had for a minute. There we talk about other fighters as well. This thread was for this fight and this fight alone

CC is almost $500 now

Keep checking.at mgm properties. Mgm wants ur money and are trying to accommodate the demand

Last edited:
There was all the talk about him being a distraction with his religion.
I've yet to hear anyone make a negative remark about Pacquiao and his outspokenness when it comes to his religious beliefs.
vegas already punished him with that bradley robbery for trying to leave the dark side.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] at that clown Beadle getting banned by Money. Didn't know he had beef with Rachel too though.

I'll be at work so stream for me. Floyd by TKO in the 10th or majority decision. Enjoy fellas and try not to catch the ban hammer. Feels are already through the roof.

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Beadle is trash......Stephen A Smith put the word in since she threw him under the bus on social media instead of addressing him at work 

Michelle Beadle is so annoying and a hypocrite

He didnt have to do Rachel like that though :lol:

Last edited:
yea the Rachel ban is surprising but I don't keep up with her reporting so maybe she played both sides of the fence with floyd 

I'm convinced SAS asked Floyd to ban Beadle tho 
laugh.gif

yeah...she aint getting into the fight

i wonder if brian kenny gonna try to sneak into this as well :lol:

Last edited:
vegas already punished him with that bradley robbery for trying to leave the dark side.
Yeah Vegas may have punished Pacquiao, but the regime wants to destroy Mayweather.
The problem is he has people around him that are conscience and aware, and they refuse to let him get taken down by the regime.
Floyd is untouchable and they hate it :smokin

yeah...she aint getting into the fight

i wonder if brian kenny gonna try to sneak into this as well
laugh.gif
ohhhhhhh forgot about this

I mean why would you even want to go after running a story like this lol....rachel was gonna look funny in the light 

Last edited:
Yeah Vegas may have punished Pacquiao, but the regime wants to destroy Mayweather.
The problem is he has people around him that are conscience and aware, and they refuse to let him get taken down by the regime.
Floyd is untouchable and they hate it
smokin.gif
i dont know about untouchable. once you attain a certain amount of wealth its get down or lay down for you to continue to flourish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom