**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

When Charlamagne said I don't like someone I don't pretend to. I wouldn't even hang around I thought was a sucka. And Beans well I think you're a sucka and I should be out .

CTG said yeah I guess.

He looked befuddled

:lol:

Not a good look. Charlamagne didn't hold back.

And if you're going to say someone checked Chatty, say Master P or Birdman, nobody in their right man would think Fredro checked Charlamagne. Beans needs to actually watch that interview and the Lil Momma one.

They were props :lol: C'mon dude, you're 43, you can't be that dense that they aren't both as harmful.

Dude has sent shots a couple of times at Uzi, and now all of a sudden he likes him.

And telling Meek to boss up. People thought SP was him bossin up, but it just happen to be a coincidence. So Meek is probably looking at him crazy

I think Beans is upset because Meek hasn't opened the door for him, when he sees people around him who don't have talent. Oschino is the one who was closer to Meek though and he doesn't expect Meek to throw him a bone.

Last edited:
Akademiks said Beanie sigel sound like he trying to do a remix to ying yang twins whisper song 
roll.gif

Last edited:
When Charlamagne said I don't like someone I don't pretend to. I wouldn't even hang around I thought was a sucka. And Beans well I think you're a sucka and I should be out .

CTG said yeah I guess.

He looked befuddled

laugh.gif

And if you're going to say someone checked Chatty, say Master P or Birdman, nobody in their right man would think Fredro checked Charlamagne. Beans needs to actually watch that interview and the Lil Momma one.

They were props
laugh.gif
C'mon dude, you're 43, you can't be that dense that they aren't both as harmful.

Dude has sent shots a couple of times at Uzi, and now all of a sudden he likes him.

And telling Meek to boss up. People thought SP was him bossin up, but it just happen to be a coincidence. So Meek is probably looking at him crazy

I think Beans is upset because Meek hasn't opened the door for him, when he sees people around him who don't have talent. Oschino is the one who was closer to Meek though and he doesn't expect Meek to throw him a bone.
these were the moments i knew it was bs 

and when he asked about his cypher but then brought up sp clothing beans was at a lost . he acted like a child 

CTG said yeah I guess.

He looked befuddled

:lol:

They were props :lol: C'mon dude, you're 43, you can't be that dense that they aren't both as harmful.

I didn't get that either. Like u clearly threw shots as uzi now he trynna clean it up. Talking bout post the whole thing like the next message he was like "but on the real uzi a Rockstar, love what he doing".

At this point beans should invest his time into doing ASMR videos on YouTube reading bedtime stories. He'll make a lot of bread and will be totally relevant in that field and get what he ultimately wants, that bag and people talking about him.

Last edited:
I didn't get that either. Like u clearly threw shots as uzi now he trynna clean it up. Talking bout post the whole thing like the next message he was like "but on the real uzi a Rockstar, love what he doing".
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Where does beans get all these sayings from? I swear he makes them up. "It's like a ol head once told me, don't open a pickle jar if you ain't willing to spill the juice".

I'm not a CTG fan but he did his thing and didn't back down from what I saw ....

Funny how Bean pretty much said this game and meek somehow implying they were soft and the actually saying Meeks harmless....

Then they asked him about that sucker punch n dude kept saying where the rest of the video when his ****** was working old boy ....

Funny how quick the internet will change the narrative, and he blatantly talked about this in the Tax interview. We in the age of full group think.

Just watched the interview and where are dudes getting ctg stood his ground ? Son looked spooked how you let a dude wave his finger in your face and call you a ***** .... I'm saying he had to fight but at least could of said don't put your hands in my face and ctg was playing dumb the whole interview ... definitely seemed like he was trying to make beans look stupid ... he clearly explains the situation and ctg said he agrees then later goes back on that

Then they asked him about that sucker punch n dude kept saying where the rest of the video when his ****** was working old boy ....

but then it's not like he knows Teefy did a video right after.

No bruises or nothing.

He acted like Teefy was embarrassed and in hiding, because of what he did. He was bragging about it and explained why.

Back
Top Bottom