**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

What the hell would CTG be scared for about Dwight Grant? Charlamagne would wash Dwight Grant. Dude can't even rap without running out of breath. Also that pic his finger is a foot away from CTGs face.

Just watched the interview and where are dudes getting ctg stood his ground ? Son looked spooked how you let a dude wave his finger in your face and call you a ***** .... I'm saying he had to fight but at least could of said don't put your hands in my face and ctg was playing dumb the whole interview ... definitely seemed like he was trying to make beans look stupid ... he clearly explains the situation and ctg said he agrees then later goes back on that

Yea he definitely got his card pulled. If a ***** talking crazy AND get in your personal space like that u really suppose to fire on him frfr

Like I mentioned before wish Beans would have never involved himself in this..in just a few short weeks he tarnished everything he built..Kids ain't going to remember the board street bully..There going to remember the guy CTG was playing on the TBC and ranting about gays..
these young cats will never understand how cold Beans was back then...smh. old head shouldve sat this one out. 

Beenie sigel lost
Philly lost
It's over for this dude

Gang gang ? Ops?
roll.gif
gotdamnit

Mac sit down somewhere. 

Last edited:
Funny how quick the internet will change the narrative, and he blatantly talked about this in the Tax interview. We in the age of full group think.

I wouldn't necessarily blame it all on groupthink. Beans has been moving strangely as of late. You can't fault people for taking notice. Dude isn't operating like the Broad Street Bully. Call it what it is.

This is like telling a young cat about Roy Jones and that he was one of the best fighters of his generation, if not ever.

You look at him now going through the motions and wondering why he doesn't sit his *** down :smh:

What the hell would CTG be scared for about Dwight Grant? Charlamagne would wash Dwight Grant. Dude can't even rap without running out of breath. Also that pic his finger is a foot away from CTGs face.

Yeah, that's why he keeps talking about what he used to be. Physically his body isn't the same. You might think you can do something.

A 42 year old Roy Jones isn't the same as a 22 year old one.

What people not understanding and what Charlemagne is trying to tell y'all is that he doesn't lose by getting "punked". It's not his job to be tough. He a radio gossip guy. And getting punked by a gangsta rapper is good for the show. But until somebody hands on him, it's entertainment. They even shook hands as soon as the interview ended. Mission accomplished

Beans, the rapper, a cartoon now.

I wouldn't necessarily blame it all on groupthink. Beans has been moving strangely as of late. You can't fault people for taking notice. Dude isn't operating like the Broad Street Bully. Call it what it is.

You got cats talking like he's some full fledge fraud and simply a old bitter ***** when it's not the case at all. Dudes in here talking about he's ruining his legacy..... all due to this one extremely minor situation. suddenly everything he's done and stood for the past 15 years is mute, if you let some of ya'll tell it.

Some of the stuff he did was hypocritical yes, but what rapper are we gonna say hasn't been a hypocrite at some point. outside of befriending Meek if he wasn't really feeling him like that Beans ain't move wrong at all. He linked with Meek, realized he was wrong about jumping in the situation, Talked to game to see where the beef was headed. Spoke to Meek after that and told him he's gonna have to fight this battle alone, Meek doesn't like the move and someone affiliated with him sneaks Beans.

He talked about the situation on the Podcast to bring clarity (and obviously it was needed because you got dudes online talking about em like he some fraud *****). Then he releases a Diss rap to Meek.

You got cats talking like he's some full fledge fraud and simply a old bitter ***** when it's not the case at all. Dudes in here talking about he's ruining his legacy..... all due to this one extremely minor situation. suddenly everything he's done and stood for the past 15 years is mute, if you let some of ya'll tell it.

Some of the stuff he did was hypocritical yes, but what rapper are we gonna say hasn't been a hypocrite at some point. outside of befriending Meek if he wasn't really feeling him like that Beans ain't move wrong at all. He linked with Meek, realized he was wrong about jumping in the situation, Talked to game to see where the beef was headed. Spoke to Meek after that and told him he's gonna have to fight this battle alone, Meek doesn't like the move and someone affiliated with him sneaks Beans.

He talked about the situation on the Podcast to bring clarity (and obviously it was needed because you got dudes online talking about em like he some fraud *****). Then he releases a Diss rap to Meek.
honesty i havent been full invested in this...but this was great break down. 

but Beans with that gang gang ******** **** aint cool man. gotdamnit it aint cool. 

CTG did have a couple good take that beans couldnt handle...knocking the homosexuality but you on IG holding yoppas. explain that to youre son to beans. 

Last edited:

100% on point

Naw, I think the issue stems from Beans telling Game and Wack he was writing for Meek and Omelly. And then Game ran to the radio station promoting his album and spoke on what Beans told him.

That sounds like Beans was explaining himself to Game and Wack.

And Game still continued dissing him.

Hov my favorite rapper of all time fam............ I have a history of defending him in some threads but we not really gonna do this right now :smh:

Fam I get what you're saying. We're in agreement when it comes to the events of late not diminishing everything he's done. Dude's still a legend. But as a legend, he's looking frail and bitter out here when he's getting snuffed and no repercussions occur, and he's knocking the young generation.

Beans is the old cat who could've called Meek and guided him from the backgrounds. Instead, he's taking Ls in a beef that he didn't have anything to do with... Over 15 bands. He's gotta move better. Look at all of the cats from his generation. If in 2002 someone would've told me that out of all those dudes, Beans would be the one on camera getting knocked to the ground, no way in hell would I have believed them.

Homie up there trying to hard to defend beans. It ain't just this one incident dude been looking funny in the light for a minute

Fam I get what you're saying. We're in agreement when it comes to the events of late not diminishing everything he's done. Dude's still a legend. But as a legend, he's looking frail and bitter out here when he's getting snuffed and no repercussions occur, and he's knocking the young generation.

Beans is the old cat who could've called Meek and guided him from the backgrounds. Instead, he's taking Ls in a beef that he didn't have anything to do with... Over 15 bands. He's gotta move better. Look at all of the cats from his generation. If in 2002 someone would've told me that out of all those dudes, Beans would be the one on camera getting knocked to the ground, no way in hell would I have believed them.

1) on tax interview and the BC interview he made it very clear that he tried to give Meek some advice
2) he got knocked out, we have no ideas if no repercussions have occured. Judging off how he has moved for all these years i highly doubt that situation has just been left at beans catching hands game over. However i'm under no circumstance expecting Beans to be in an interview and incriminate himself, so to the general public all he really should be doing is talking about peace and calming the situation down.

Beans got knocked out for riding Game nuts after riding with DC. For talking all this ghostwriter talk.

This is what Beans was talkin about personified with the "your not qualified" statement. A ***** who's online talkin bout he whipped 6 ****** *** in a bar on some Stone cold **** is talkin down on beans getting knocked out. maybe he should enlist your services :lol:

No reason for beanie sigel to be getting knocked out on camera like that. He suppose to be moving with 1 or 2 young shooters at this point in his life/career

Last edited:
To your point, yes he said he was trying to give guidance... While wanting to "get close to eeehm" to talk about the 15 bands. Like I said, he could've played the guiding role behind the scenes, not dropping a line or two on a rap beef he's got nothing to do with and jumping in Instagram pictures (even though he mentioned his disdain for the IG culture).

Ultimately, Beans is still a legend. But he's got a neg after all of this... stemming from 15 racks.

****** can't accept that the superheroes of your childhoods are really clown *** bum *** ******

wish charlemagne kept it all the way 100 with beans and asked him what he was gonna do with 1 lung and a diet of hot dogs and black and milds vs. charlemagne who is a decade younger and appears to be in good physical shape

also wonder why people forget charlemagne used to be a street *****

Back
Top Bottom