**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Dawg I don't care how "hot" Views is.
laugh.gif
I'm not getting paid off that album, are you?

Nelly had the hottest albums for a while too.

Also realize he's using numbers to equate. Off your list Blank Face and 1992 stood out in my opinion.
What I'm saying is simple - Drake is he hottest rapper - pop - r&b - whatever you want to call him out there ......

Again, this has nothing to do with the best or what you think is a better project ...

If you think these dudes are hotter than Drake - show me. I'll WAIT!

I don't understand what so hard to understand what Im saying ... I was mearly adding to what someone said.

and for the person that's going to bring up Gangnam Style up - yes it was the hottest song out there for a hot minute .... - hottest = most popular song around the country ....

Did I think it was trash - absolutely!

Last edited:
Blank Face
Dave East project
Still Brazy
King Of Memphis
Who said he's not the hottest?
lmao
doubt anyone would agree with you but that's your opinion
just seems like you're trying to be edgy
kairi chanel is one of my favorite drops but it ain't better than views

What I'm saying is simple - Drake is he hottest rapper - pop - r&b - whatever you want to call him out there ......

Again, this has nothing to do with the best or what you think is a better project ...

If you think these dudes are hotter than Drake - show me. I'll WAIT!

I don't understand what so hard to understand what Im saying ... I was mearly adding to what someone said.
He may be to the pseudo people but to others he's not. Other's see through his antics and most won't take bad about him because of the people behind the scenes that could ruin their careers. Drake is just the poster boy for corporate media and business. As you know corporate media and business rule over the weak minded.

We already said he's the most popular
laugh.gif

You defending Drake and there's nothing to defend.
roll.gif

naw - I wasn't defending Drake - just being obvious.

at the end of the day - it's about Making Money - you can be hardcore all you want, but if you are just catering to a selected few, what's the point if you still a 9-5?

He may be to the pseudo people but to others he's not. Other's see through his antics and most won't take bad about him because of the people behind the scenes that could ruin their careers. Drake is just the poster boy for corporate media and business. As you know corporate media and business rule over the weak minded.
What?

LMAO - so the masses are pseudo and the underground true HARDCORD RAP loyalist he's a phony .....

Kind of backwards **** is this? 

you just want to be part of that selected few that can name cats that no one ever heard of and somehow this makes you cooler .. got it ......

good music is good music - stop it ...... 

Blank Face
Dave East project
Still Brazy
King Of Memphis
Who said he's not the hottest?
lmao
doubt anyone would agree with you but that's your opinion
just seems like you're trying to be edgy
kairi chanel is one of my favorite drops but it ain't better than views

I don't know anybody that thinks views is AOY. I know girls that dance to it. That's about it. Like I said from the start it depends on what you wanna hear.

We already said he's the most popular :lol:

You defending Drake and there's nothing to defend.
:rofl:

naw - I wasn't defending Drake - just being obvious.

at the end of the day - it's about Making Money - you can be hardcore all you want, but if you are just catering to a selected few, what's the point if you still a 9-5?

So Drake makes more money than most rappers? For real? You lying...

Last edited:
I don't know anybody that thinks views is AOY. I know girls that dance to it. That's about it. Like I said from the start it depends on what you wanna hear.
you are right - it depends on what people want to hear - but I can safely say that most people would rather here Drake than WestSideGunn - that's facts!

Not everyone want to heard Hard Core Rap .....

If it was J Cole - Def - nice easy to the ears for most people hip-hop!

What?

LMAO - so the masses are pseudo and the underground true HARDCORD RAP loyalist he's a phony .....

Kind of backwards **** is this? 

you just want to be part of that selected few that can name cats that no one ever heard of and somehow this makes you cooler .. got it ......

good music is good music - stop it ...... 
Never said anything about underground true hardcore rap loyalists, just how I see things in general.

blank face and still brazy are doodoo lmao king of memphis is cool i guess
then you say drake isn't a rapper but yg and dolph are? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Never said anything about underground true hardcore rap loyalists, just how I see things in general.
I guess -

so you don't wear J's either right - these weak minded sheeps spending hundred of dollars in kicks ....

be real and wear some Avias or Filas - RIGHT?

SMH

blank face and still brazy are doodoo lmao king of memphis is cool i guess
then you say drake isn't a rapper but yg and dolph are? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Well they actually rap right? All this ***** singles were all singing and harmonizing.

harmonizing doesn't mean you aren't a rapper lol
is future not a rapper then?
or young thug?
quavo?
stop it
But they rap tho. Hotline bling, controlla, he literally doesn't rap 1 time. He's singing the whole song, that's not a rapper b, no matter how u slice it. That's an artist, pop star by today's terms, that's what he is. The album was doo doo, drop it, u liked it cool.

But they rap tho. Hotline bling, controlla, he literally doesn't rap 1 time. He's singing the whole song, that's not a rapper b, no matter how u slice it. That's an artist, pop star by today's terms, that's what he is. The album was doo doo, drop it, u liked it cool.
there's plenty of rap songs on the album lol you only naming the singles that's how i know you didn't listen to the album. just hold ya L fam

there's plenty of rap songs on the album lol you only naming the singles that's how i know you didn't listen to the album. just hold ya L fam
I listened to that garbage and would never play it again. He marketed his singles to the pop audience... pop star. Nothing wrong with the that bro, deal with it. U acting like it's the end of the world. He knew what he was doing with hotline bling and controlla, it's a reason the rap songs weren't lead singles.

carter 3 not a rap album because of lollipop? :rofl:
Carter 3 is commercial doo doo also but we not talking about that trash either. Wayne (who also went pop) hasn't made a good project I'm years, let's discuss relevant artist right now.

you are right an artist - that's what most people want to listen to ... a person that can be diverse!

but you are right - by today standards there are many things out of wack .....

Meek is actually a Rap/Hip-hop dude

JCole - HipHop

Kendrick HipHop

Future - DooDoo I mean TRAP

Kanye - Lost (But we call him revolutionary)

Etc

Back
Top Bottom