**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

you are right an artist - that's what most people want to listen to ... a person that can be diverse!

but you are right - by today standards there are many things out of wack .....

Meek is actually a Rap/Hip-hop dude
JCole - HipHop
Kendrick HipHop
Future - DooDoo I mean TRAP
Kanye - Lost (But we call him revolutionary)
Etc
Whether we like certain artist or not is whatever. But as long as we can agree that he isn't in the hip hop genre we good.

Whether we like certain artist or not is whatever. But as long as we can agree that he isn't in the hip hop genre we good.
The sad truth about this matter is this ...

To you/us he might not be hip-hop - to you know who he is a rapper!

Lets not kid ourselves here ....

By the way - have you even taken a look at #1 rap songs in the billboard top 100 - you would be surprise who they call rapper ...

Last edited:
The sad truth about this matter is this ...

To you/us he might not be hip-hop - to you know who he is a rapper!

Lets not kid ourselves here ....

By the way - have you even taken a look at #1 rap songs in the billboard top 100 - I would love to know how many really were rappers ....
I stopped looking at those charts/awards when the macklemore **** was going down.

I stopped looking at those charts/awards when the macklemore **** was going down.
That's why at the end of the day - I'm not even Mad at Drake for milking it ....

dude aint about to put a rap lead - what's the point? make some **** that people can vibe and want to have a drink and dance and sell it to the masses ... nothing wrong with that .....

why would he want to throw some super complex bars that only a few are going to get? **** don't sell ......

you get in to make money .....

What I'm saying is simple - Drake is he hottest rapper - pop - r&b - whatever you want to call him out there ......

Again, this has nothing to do with the best or what you think is a better project ...

If you think these dudes are hotter than Drake - show me. I'll WAIT!

I don't understand what so hard to understand what Im saying ... I was mearly adding to what someone said.

and for the person that's going to bring up Gangnam Style up - yes it was the hottest song out there for a hot minute .... - hottest = most popular song around the country ....

Did I think it was trash - absolutely!

You arguing with a bunch of dudes that hate drake...like homie in the red font only comes out to say something about drake :lol: THEM ****** is the weird ones

The hive mentality that people use to justify hating on Meek Mill is the same that others use to hate on Drake.

People that dislike either could be doing it for their own valid reason but it'll be looked at as just the same old hate.

I don't have a problem with Drake. I think his current music is just ok and felt he had a lot more potential as a rapper at the beginning of his career. Now I look at him more like a pop artist that just happens to rap.

I really liked Meek between his DC2-Dreams and Nightmares era. My only issue with him has been his twitter fingers. The hate he gets for that I generally feel he deserves. The hate on his music is usually unwarranted because he's always been pretty one-dimensional. I'm really hoping he delivers with DC4.

lmao i know what kinda dude you are too
i think drake is a cornball and a shaky dude but his music is undeniable

this thread gets derailed everytime dc4 gets pushed back lol

i just hope the ig delete means the team is gearing up for a real release this time

I just don't understand why people hate on other artists? If you don't like the music, then stop listening to it and move on.

Drake is who he is...he's in his own lane.

Meek is who he is...he's in a different lane.

What's the big deal?

Because male duck is the worst thing to ever happened to rap. He's just that bad and his lane should be sealed off. It's not about the artist, it's about complete and total destruction of the medium.

Meek us fine with me though.

I just don't understand why people hate on other artists? If you don't like the music, then stop listening to it and move on.

Drake is who he is...he's in his own lane.

Meek is who he is...he's in a different lane.

What's the big deal?

Idk whats goin on in here. I usually go by this kinda mentality too but dudes in here defending how hot he is for no reason & how much he making but not seeing a penny of his profits. They just as weird

Ppl start talking bout best projects & then multiple ppl name MULTIPLE projects they think is better & all of a sudden it gets switched to "but them releases wasnt as big as Views tho!"

**** is really pitiful

You arguing with a bunch of dudes that hate drake...like homie in the red font only comes out to say something about drake
laugh.gif
THEM ****** is the weird ones
Bro stop, some of y'all dudes be in here tryna slurp Drake in any situation like _'s can't have opinions
laugh.gif

One person (in a Meek thread at that) says they didn't like Views, this dude start going on and on about how Drake the hottest rapper, etc like _'s don't already know this or even said anything about his popularity 
indifferent.gif

Try putting this scenario in any other context:
Person 1: I don't really like those new Nike's

Person 2: You would be stupid to say Nike isn't the hottest shoe company!!!

Person 1: I never said they weren't

Person 2: This has nothing to do with what you like, name me a bigger shoe company than Nike!!!!!
laugh.gif

mean.gif
 **** is weird as hell no matter how you slice it

You arguing with a bunch of dudes that hate drake...like homie in the red font only comes out to say something about drake :lol: THEM ****** is the weird ones

Bro stop, some of y'all dudes be in here tryna slurp Drake in any situation like _'s can't have opinions :lol:

One person (in a Meek thread at that) says they didn't like Views, this dude start going on and on about how Drake the hottest rapper, etc like _'s don't already know this or even said anything about his popularity :stoneface:

Try putting this scenario in any other context:

Person 1: I don't really like those new Nike's

Person 2: You would be stupid to say Nike isn't the hottest shoe company!!!

Person 1: I never said they weren't

Person 2: This has nothing to do with what you like, name me a bigger shoe company than Nike!!!!!

:lol:  :smh:  **** is weird as hell no matter how you slice it
Gotta protect king drizzy at all costs

These Drake boys come in with their capes for no reason.

Son came in talking bout "You gotta admit Drake is the hottest" when nobody denied that. :lol:

He just ain't the best.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom