**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

That is what happened. Y'all dudes just extra sensitive when somebody says they don't like something from Drake. :lol:

Last edited:
:rofl:

naw - I wasn't defending Drake - just being obvious.

at the end of the day - it's about Making Money - you can be hardcore all you want, but if you are just catering to a selected few, what's the point if you still a 9-5?
:rofl:

naw - I wasn't defending Drake - just being obvious.

at the end of the day - it's about Making Money - you can be hardcore all you want, but if you are just catering to a selected few, what's the point if you still a 9-5?

It's "all about money" but the vast majority of rich and wealthy people are insecure as a fukk. At the "end of the day" it's about making timeless and good music. Michael Jordan was never the highest paid NBA player, based of his salary... so those who had bigger contracts, were they better??? Riddle me that sir.

Tom Brady isn't the highest paid QB in the NFL, so I guess he's on the bottom of the hierarchy too :lol:

Last edited:
What?

LMAO - so the masses are pseudo and the underground true HARDCORD RAP loyalist he's a phony .....

Kind of backwards **** is this? 

you just want to be part of that selected few that can name cats that no one ever heard of and somehow this makes you cooler .. got it ......

good music is good music - stop it ...... 

What makes the no one "ever heard of dudes" music any less good than the known people? Drake SURE enjoys scavenging from the "selected few" (Lil mouse, lil Reese, Kodak, makonnen, migos, Sauce Twins, etc). Why does Drake seek out the lesser known acts? I am curious

you're soft if you listen to drake?
probably one of the most insecure things ive seen posted in this thread

you're soft if you listen to drake?
probably one of the most insecure things ive seen posted in this thread

Bro just let em have it, i have been arguing with these very same dudes for months. Nothing will come from it. Same dudes listening to future and young thug talking bout drake suck :lol: you just gotta laugh and keep it moving

Last edited:
Bro just let em have it, i have been arguing with these very same dudes for months. Nothing will come from it. Same dudes listening to future and young thug talking bout drake suck :lol: you just gotta laugh and keep it moving
i love future and thug that's the thing lol these cornballs act like you can't like more than one type of music

2nd best player on a dynasty that sometimes outshined the best.
That describes cam IMO.

bingo...Beanie sigel's catalog shrinks when u out it in front of cam's.

Cam was a better leader(his team loves him), better movement, better draft picks, bench players had better talent, more interesting weed carriers, better mixtapes, better fan made sideshows, better beefs, etc.

hell diplomats new era fitteds, and overall merchandise still sell out. try selling anything state property in 2016 :lol:

That dude CAM had one platinum album (back when albums sold) but somehow his fans think he was this huge unfluential star.

He has ZERO platinum albums without a Jay-z feature

SDE went gold and it was Delayed almost 2 years..lemme know video debuted when Yo! MTV raps was still on MTV.

Beanie Sigel's career was effectively over da min he went to jail.

nobody will beat drake in a beef simply because he's the most popular and powerful artist right now. don't try to undermine him as being a popstar lmao he's the best and biggest rapper out right now.

Jay-z was more popular than Nas when Ether dropped & we all know how that one ended heh...

At a point if you're too successful people will root for the underdog.

Meek didn't have that advantage because of Nicki and all the rollie and audemar talk. Plus all the talk of Meek being some sort of battle rapper.

Drake won by responding and then the internet did the rest.

Idk whats goin on in here. I usually go by this kinda mentality too but dudes in here defending how hot he is for no reason & how much he making but not seeing a penny of his profits. They just as weird

Ppl start talking bout best projects & then multiple ppl name MULTIPLE projects they think is better & all of a sudden it gets switched to "but them releases wasnt as big as Views tho!"

**** is really pitiful
stop it ... No one is talking about how much money he is making and various time I said hot doesn't equate to best ..

The only thing pitiful here is the fact that some of you guys don't like Drake or Views or whatever but can't accept the fact that others have a difference of opinion ...

Now that's pitiful ... However what's more pitiful, then when someone bring up facts as far as records sold etc ... You guys said that it's because people are sheep's and or have female tendencies etc ... What kind of BS is that? You don't like it and think is for females but when the next man like it they are somehow inferior or sheep ... Please explain .

These Drake boys come in with their capes for no reason.

Son came in talking bout "You gotta admit Drake is the hottest" when nobody denied that. :lol:

He just ain't the best.
na pa .. It has been said before ... Again best to you might be totally different from what's best to others.

It's "all about money" but the vast majority of rich and wealthy people are insecure as a fukk. At the "end of the day" it's about making timeless and good music. Michael Jordan was never the highest paid NBA player, based of his salary... so those who had bigger contracts, were they better??? Riddle me that sir.

Tom Brady isn't the highest paid QB in the NFL, so I guess he's on the bottom of the hierarchy too :lol:
What kind of anology is this? LMAO ... Jordan was the best because he won games and because he brought the hardware home ... Plus because people dicated he was the best same with Brady .... How is this any different from Drake? He wins grammys, sells albums and people love him ... Money wasn't mentioned.

Plus what is timeless music? You mean to tell me that Drake doesn't make timeless song ... If so please tell me who does ... Beans. Meek. Who? Just c your way out this convo ...

What makes the no one "ever heard of dudes" music any less good than the known people? Drake SURE enjoys scavenging from the "selected few" (Lil mouse, lil Reese, Kodak, makonnen, migos, Sauce Twins, etc). Why does Drake seek out the lesser known acts? I am curious
who said because some people aren't heard they arent better? But if they have the platform to be heard why aren't they as successful? Why is Drake so successful? PEOPLE ...

Jordan was the best because he won games and because he brought the hardware home ... Plus because people dicated he was the best same with Brady .... How is this any different from Drake? He wins grammys, sells albums and people love him ...

If you think that's a good comparison then it ain't nothing else to talk about. :lol:

I guess MC Hammer and Nelly was the jordan of Hip Hop too since they sold millions of albums.

Last edited:
Jay-z was more popular than Nas when Ether dropped & we all know how that one ended heh...
lmao are you comparing nas to meek?
and jay z was never as big as drake is right now nor was there a heavy internet and social media presence back then
dumb comparison

If you think that's a good comparison then it ain't nothing else to talk about. :lol:

I guess MC Hammer and Nelly was the jordan of Hip Hop too since they sold millions of albums.

I guess we don't have anything to talk about - I can't deal with naive people ....

You comparing a Steve Nash or Charles Barkley to a Jordan .... does that even make sense?

Come on pa - you have to do better than that ..

I guess we don't have anything to talk about - I can't deal with naive people ....

You comparing a Steve Nash or Charles Barkley to a Jordan .... does that even make sense?

Come on pa - you have to do better than that ..

I'm going by your dumb comparison. :lol:

Selling records and awards makes you the Jordan of Hip Hop. :lol:

I'm going by your dumb comparison.
laugh.gif

Selling records and awards makes you the Jordan of Hip Hop.
laugh.gif
Pretty much .... the only thing that you forgot to mention is that Drake has been doing it consistently for how long?

Then you brought up Nelly and MC Hammer ... Which BTW Nelly was doing his thing for several years but there were others with him MC Hammer was really 2 legit 2 quit and Hammer Time...

The comparison about Jodan and Drake was brought up by someone else ..... but again ... you don't want to call him the Jordan right now - so who is?

CHALLENGE ME .....

dumb *** comparison ...... MC HAMMER AND NELLY to DRAKE .. 
roll.gif

Dudes really want to be right about something so subjective and when the only thing that can be proven facts are brought up like record sales popularity, then they want to dismiss it ..

Last edited:
Your Jordan comparison would make sense if Drake was dropping classic after classic but he's not. Using popularity does not make you the MJ hip hop. :lol: Like I said nothing to talk about if Drake in your mind is MJ.

Jordan was the best because he won games and because he brought the hardware home ... Plus because people dicated he was the best same with Brady .... How is this any different from Drake? He wins grammys, sells albums and people love him ...

Drake is da Toyota Camry of rap...sells da best, rap skills about as exciting and innovated driving experience as a infomercial appliance.

Drake is da Toyota Camry of rap...sells da best, rap skills about as exciting and innovated driving experience as a infomercial appliance.
Gotta roll with ninja on this one
Drake is nothing special

Your Jordan comparison would make sense if Drake was dropping classic after classic but he's not. Using popularity does not make you the MJ hip hop.
laugh.gif
Like I said nothing to talk about if Drake in your mind is MJ.
Again,

look at who made the Jordan comparison papi ... it wasn't mean .. I just tried to use the best of a dumb comparison ...

however, just because they aren't classics to you - doesn't mean they aren't classic to someone else .....

still aren't challenging me .... who is making classics after classics .. how is the MJ right now? Please do tell me ... he doesn't have to be the MJ .. he can be the Lebron the Kobe the whatever .. who gives a **** ... but you are knocking this down - just want to know who is it then????

Like you want to argue for ***** and giggles or you want to have a valid point besides who you think has a better project?

Back
Top Bottom