**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

What's so special about Don Q's verse? Isn't he saying the same thing Meek does on Shine and Blue Note?
I knew it was going to happen

Watch them come in the thread multiple times to say how much they don't like it :lol:
swear dude above with the owl avi has said he doesn't like it like 10 times

I'm only halfway through DC4 and I'm not understanding any criticisms of content and lyrics. Outside of Froze which is complete trash everything else sounds like what we'd expect of a Meek mixtape. Going to give it a couple more listens before forming an opinion but Litty is the only song jumping out as a potential club song and The Difference is the first time I haven't liked a Quavo feature. Lights Out is decent too.

Last edited:
This was solid. Nothing more, nothing less. Shine, Outro and Blue Notes are the best joints to me. Litty should kill clubs and ****. But this **** ain't nowhere near the hype. This is something you put out as a warm-up to a album. This _ been working a year for this? All the snippets, hype, drama and you drop this? :smh: :lol:

He ain't learn **** from Ross.

I need to give this a spin.

I thought 4/4 was fire and his last freestyle was a problem ....If any dumbass state that had to much substance for what the street wants, his an idiot.

If this if just a bunch of nothing ... Wtc was the wait for.

Last edited:
I think he accomplished what he set out to do. The consensus seems to be that this is a win for Meek after his career was allegedly "over".

Yo...Tha Flashy One STILL on here determined to turn every topic into a 2004 G-Unit/Aftermath/Interscope discussion? :lol: :smh: Holy **** bruh.

_ been on a personal mission for the last 6-8 years to transform the Music forum into G-Unitworld from back in the day.

This had nothing to do with "G-unit" so what the hell are u saying? He still out doing Game after the corny stunt he pulled for some attention. Nobody cares about beef anymore, people want good music.

Meek on Tax should be good. Wanna hear him explain why he mishandles every situation. From the snippet it looks like Tax is asking him real ****.

Ran this thru last night...he really yells on every track :smh:
A majority of the songs have the same flow...it got repetitive after a while
A few decent joints on this, but a lot of it will be deleted

This is a big interview for the hip-hop world I think this is Meeks first real interview Since the Drake beef

I think he accomplished what he set out to do. The consensus seems to be that this is a win for Meek after his career was allegedly "over".

Thats how I feel about it. People said he was done but the same people checkin for him. Game beef was supposedly the end of Meek.

And I don't know why people thought this was suddenly going to be different from his usual output :lol: dude knows his lane and sticks to it.

Thats how I feel about it. People said he was done but the same people checkin for him. Game beef was supposedly the end of Meek.

And I don't know why people thought this was suddenly going to be different from his usual output :lol: dude knows his lane and sticks to it.

This is the same excuse Drake fans give him for lazy music. " but he selling records"

This is just like DWMTM. It's typical turn up **** with maybe 2-3 songs where he's actually saying something. Even the songs that's supposed get you hype don't do it. The intro is weak. Litty is a banger, the Outro is dope, Blue Notes, Shine and 2 Wrongs. Outside of those this is forgettable.

If Meek's goal is just make 2 bangers and not a project good project with reply value then yeah he accomplished that.

How long is he gonna hold on to 'Dreams & Nightmares Intro' for :smh: son reprised the song for his outro

more of the same but it got the drake beef out of people's minds, got social media back on his side and sets him up to deliver with a big album

why do y'all expect artists to have a different sound every project lol
you know what you're getting when you listen to an artist no point in complaining.
just say you don't like meek cause that's all it is.
ole dude up there dickeating dolph and yg when all they songs sound the same. it's literally preference and nothing more.

why do y'all expect artists to have a different sound every project lol
you know what you're getting when you listen to an artist no point in complaining.
just say you don't like meek cause that's all it is.
ole dude up there dickeating dolph and yg when all they songs sound the same. it's literally preference and nothing more.

You were doing so well until that. Just say you don't actually listen to them specifically YG) and move on

This is the same excuse Drake fans give him for lazy music. " but he selling records"

This is just like DWMTM. It's typical turn up **** with maybe 2-3 songs where he's actually saying something. Even the songs that's supposed get you hype don't do it. The intro is weak. Litty is a banger, the Outro is dope, Blue Notes, Shine and 2 Wrongs. Outside of those this is forgettable.

If Meek's goal is just make 2 bangers and not a project good project with reply value then yeah he accomplished that.

Yeah I'm not into Meeks music enough to care if he's being lazy :lol:

This is like most other releases from other artists to me, a few good tracks and a bunch of throwaways. I only see myself keeping maybe 4-5 songs.

Back
Top Bottom