**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

You were doing so well until that. Just say you don't actually listen to them specifically YG) and move on
lol thing is i do. still brazy was doodoo (imo) that gfunk sound he tries to do is trash.
but yet im not in any yg threads saying how much i didn't like it lol
if you never liked meek's music why are you constantly in threads pertaining to him

Name ONE rapper doing storytelling tracks, using soulful beats AND trap beats, mixed in like Meek Mill.

Some of you loonies calling this mediocre, meanwhile, y'all are fans of Drake, Future, and Lord knows who else.

If Meek is sooooo generic, what do y'all consider these other cats? :lol:

Tony Story 3, Blessings, Shine >>>>>>>>>>>>

Name ONE rapper doing storytelling tracks, using soulful beats AND trap beats, mixed in like Meek Mill.

Some of you loonies calling this mediocre, meanwhile, y'all are fans of Drake, Future, and Lord knows who else.

Omelly is that you?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the internet is being a little rough on dude. DC4 sounds like everything Meek has been dropping the last 3 years. If you haven't liked his music the last couple years then why would you expect to like it now.

View media item 2214227

1)Designer on me
2)bad b's, thots, strippers
3)racks, bag on me
4)foreign
(Auto tune)
5) lean, pour up, etc etc

Rinse and repeat the whole rap game

What's your point? Twitter is full of followers (no pun) and people who don't know a thing about music

Last edited:
90% of these musicians aren't coherent, sound like Johnny Five from the movie Short Circuit, but Meek Mill tape is average? :lol:

This dude continues to make some of the dumbest posts ever. Oh well ...

Only listen to litty so far ... I like it but like many of you have said, he's not saying anything ... Its like he's the feature and it's tory song

My posts make absolute sense, in the context and landscape of today's music? You have not made any sense, whatsoever.

I lowkey agree with grimey for once. NT favorite term group think comes to mind when discussing meek. The whole omg he talks about his rollie 45 seconds in is the trendy thing to say. When I hear future I know I'm gonna hear lean (or another term for it) the first minute of the track. Gucci/jeezy/pusha/gotti/ross etc gonna mention dope every song on the tape. Drake gonna do his simp thing, Jay gonna brag about rich **** we can't afford etc. It's just cool to point out his rollie bars when the same dude u bigging up in other threads do the same thing. This def not his best work or the coldest **** out but it's not bad. If u not feeling it u don't like meek music that's all, nothing wrong with that. I know what I'm getting out of son since flamerz. I would've liked a hook less song with just bars like that funk flex freestyle tho.

I think he accomplished what he set out to do. The consensus seems to be that this is a win for Meek after his career was allegedly "over".
Thats how I feel about it. People said he was done but the same people checkin for him. Game beef was supposedly the end of Meek.

And I don't know why people thought this was suddenly going to be different from his usual output
laugh.gif
dude knows his lane and sticks to it.
This isnt what I consider to be his lane though. Or what he used to make. But if this is gonna be him from DWMTM going forward then more power to him. But it sucks.

I think the internet is being a little rough on dude. DC4 sounds like everything Meek has been dropping the last 3 years. If you haven't liked his music the last couple years then why would you expect to like it now.

View media item 2214227

That's the problem. :lol: He started getting lazy around 2-3 years ago. We been waiting for him to get back to that DC1 & 2 ****. He captured it on the 4/4's, hyped this for 8-9 months then ain't deliver.

Lil Herb's Ballin Like I'm Kobe was a few trap/drill songs with a lot of soulful songs with substance. Way better than this tape.

The irony of fans of the someone who can't sing, singing badly with auto tune every album, simping to women saying someone else is repetitive and unsure of why they're popular :lol:

i love g herbo and even dave east but they talk about the same things in their music too lol. yall just pick and choose who its ok for to do that.

i love g herbo and even dave east but they talk about the same things in their music too lol. yall just pick and choose who its ok for to do that.
I've never heard Dave East try and make a club record or a record about being in love with women (does that song with Fab count? Thats an auto skip for me anyways) and the day he does that will be an auto skip track and I'll look at him funny.

Dave East is someone who stays in his lane and thats one of the things I like about him. He should make drug records forever.

Last edited:
I've never heard Dave East try and make a club record or a record about being in love with women (does that song with Fab count? Thats an auto skip for me anyways) and the day he does that will be an auto skip track and I'll look at him funny.

Dave East is someone who stays in his lane and thats one of the things I like about him. He should make drug records forever.

That really terrible song with Fabolous from his most recent album.

I think the "talk about the same thing" rhetoric is just a cop out for people who don't like Meek. He does it A LOT but other rappers do as well. Son is just super corny and easy to make fun of after the Drake "beef" and that's why people clown him. His music isn't great it's mediocre at best but 97% of the **** out is so miss me with the "he's talking about the same stuff" garbage when your favorite rapper is doing the same damn thing. If you don't like him cause he's a clown and let captain simp win a "beef" with him them just say it.

Last edited:

That really terrible song with Fabolous from his most recent album.
Yeah I looked at him funny after that. I only listened to it once. Dave East should never do that again.

You 100% wrong :lol:

It's no way you listen to Herb and Dave East last projects and say they talk about the same stuff on every record. They don't make 10 turn up/club records.

I think the "talk about the same thing" rhetoric is just a cop out for people who don't like Meek. He does it A LOT but other rappers do as well. Son is just super corny and easy to make fun of after the Drake "beef" and that's why people clown him. His music isn't great it's mediocre at best but 97% of the **** out is so miss me with the "he's talking about the same stuff" garbage when your favorite rapper is doing the same damn thing. If you don't like him cause he's a clown and let captain simp win a "beef" with him them just say it.

I been a Meek fan since DC1. I want to like dudes music but this **** is lazy, period. Every time somebody doesn't like something it ain't cuz they don't like the person. The Music ain't cutting it.

Do any of y'all still bump DWMTM?

Last edited:
I still listen too
Lord knows
Jump out the face
Rico
Ambitionz
Classic
The trillest

I listened to 4 songs and Lifty was the only song I like..

The rest of the songs sounds the same...literally.

I'm going to have to try it again. That Young Thug song is trash.

Last edited:
I been a Meek fan since DC1. I want to like dudes music but this **** is lazy, period. Every time somebody doesn't like something it ain't cuz they don't like the person. The Music ain't cutting it.

Do any of y'all still bump DWMTM?

Breh I'm so sick of these dudes making excuses, if we don't like it we either hate meek (I don't) or we're drake stans (hell no) :smh:

I don't known what you guys are listening but there's more than drake meek future etc ....

The entire music industry is rinse and repeat but damn ... They still deliver it a different way.

Although I rag on meek after the 4/4 and his last free style I was hyped. This dude is making real rap musi. ... **** that is making me pay attention especially that last free style... Don't even know how some if you state that won't push units or it's not what's hot.

I haven't listen to this project but if it's not like those i stated I will be highly disappointed and probably write meek off.

Back
Top Bottom