**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Finally listened....MEH! Meek my dude but he a charmeleon, he never gone evolve into that Charizard he keep making the same tracks over and over using the same ideas over and over. I don't even care about the Rollie **** but damn bro do something else ..I can't believe I heard the dreams and nightmares intro beat on there...really man? This **** is cool I guess it's a solid piece of work but are you capable of anything else?

I been a Meek fan since DC1. I want to like dudes music but this **** is lazy, period. Every time somebody doesn't like something it ain't cuz they don't like the person. The Music ain't cutting it.

Do any of y'all still bump DWMTM?

I don't understand why some people feel you have to hate Meek or be a Drake fan to criticize his music.

I feel like the people that have been rocking with Meek the longest should be the most critical of his music. I liked his pre 2013 music better and it'd be great if he tried to make music similar to his latest Hot 97 freestyle.

and it'd be great if he tried to make music similar to his latest Hot 97 freestyle.
according to some people that wouldn't even be hot or sale although it exactly what the industry needs and real fans would appreciate. Oh but the same people claim this is acceptable because it's what everyone do. Smh

You 100% wrong :lol:

It's no way you listen to Herb and Dave East last projects and say they talk about the same stuff on every record. They don't make 10 turn up/club records.
I been a Meek fan since DC1. I want to like dudes music but this **** is lazy, period. Every time somebody doesn't like something it ain't cuz they don't like the person. The Music ain't cutting it.

dawg what?
i listen to more g herbo and dave east than you most likely lol
my point is that every rapper is repetitive
that isn't a reason to dislike a rapper that's just a cop out

I've never heard Dave East try and make a club record or a record about being in love with women (does that song with Fab count? Thats an auto skip for me anyways) and the day he does that will be an auto skip track and I'll look at him funny.

Dave East is someone who stays in his lane and thats one of the things I like about him. He should make drug records forever.
meek's lane is club records lol
wtf do you think house party, ima boss and levels are???
and you clearly don't listen to dave east
he has attempted to make songs targeted toward women and they're trash

You 100% wrong :lol:

It's no way you listen to Herb and Dave East last projects and say they talk about the same stuff on every record. They don't make 10 turn up/club records.

dawg what?
i listen to more g herbo and dave east than you most likely lol
my point is that every rapper is repetitive
that isn't a reason to dislike a rapper that's just a cop out

Like I said you clearly ain't listening if you think those dudes are repeating the same 2 topics over and over like Meek. And it's nothing wrong with sticking to the same topic, Pusha raps about coke on every record but dudes bars are top notch and he's witty. Meek's rapping is lazy, ain't no cop out.

I think you the same dude that was in here going crazy over DWMTM last year so it's no surprise you love this. :lol:

Breh I'm so sick of these dudes making excuses, if we don't like it we either hate meek (I don't) or we're drake stans (hell no) :smh:

They have a weird obsession with calling dudes Drake stans whenever they say something bad about Meek :lol:

They have a weird obsession with calling dudes Drake stans whenever they say something bad about Meek
laugh.gif
That doesn't apply to you.

You really are one.

Your SN...

Son just stop
Here's the thing.

That's just my SN. I have zero posts in the Weeknd thread. BBTM was trash...and I don't like the first two singles from Starboy

You on the other hand are KNOWN as one the top 3 Drake stans.

That's a fact.

Dispute that.

Last edited:
Your SN...

Son just stop

Here's the thing.

That's just my SN. I have zero posts in the Weeknd thread. BBTM was trash...and I don't like the first two singles from Starboy

You on the other hand are KNOWN as one the top 3 Drake stans.

That's a fact.

Dispute that.

I'm a Drake stan cause I was calling weirdos out for constantly posting in the Drake thread...when they don't even like dude :lol:

If thats stanning then **** it I'm a stan

Alright cool, have a great Sunday stan.... Ross gonna drop this self made tho? Or a rozay tape, bout time he drop some new fire.

I disagree, black dollar was fire but if u didn't like it cool.

I was hoping for more of what we heard on hot97... He needs to make different production choices.

that's the type of corny stuff i'm talking about lol
why come in the thread just to hate
asap sucks too

Back
Top Bottom