**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Rocky had ninjas dressing a certain way for a short period of time and Ferg had ninjas buying up all the Tommy Hilfiger draws they could find. That's about it tho. 

A$AP Mob album >>>>>>> DC4

Didn't even know they had a full project coming out. I've been seeing Yamborghini High for months now and that's abut it. Just looking at the track list though and seeing Lil Yatchy, Playboi Carti Madeintoya, and Uzi makes me not even want to listen

This is what I'm talking about ....

You clearly have dudes in here that have rode with Meek since day one asking about someone else project release date. However, they aren't talking about DC4, why?

Lets be honest, although Meek took several L's this year - the reason why some of us waited was just because those L brought attention to him.

I mess with a couple of track,  but that's about it.

I will be frank I have not given it a real spin, but thus far a let down.

I will continue to sound like a broken record, we need 4/4 or hot97 freestyle MEEK. This was not what rap/hip-hop fan wanted!

Didn't even know they had a full project coming out. I've been seeing Yamborghini High for months now and that's abut it. Just looking at the track list though and seeing Lil Yatchy, Playboi Carti Madeintoya, and Uzi makes me not even want to listen

:lol: as trash as the features seem on paper they really dont bother me at all. The production on that jawn is FIRE & Rocky and Nast did their thing on all the tracks they were on

I liked the mixtape outside of one or two songs. :shrug

Then again I still have DC2 in the rotation :lol:

Meek addresses 'Back to Back'

Tax asked him why he didn't respond but wasn't 'War Pain' the response?

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2016/10/28/meek-mill-speaks-on-drake-diss-back-to-back/
I think Wanna Know was the reply ...

War Pain came much after - more like an after thought in reply to summer sixteen ... I'm sure that song was leaked to Meek cause that came like the same day and it was actually good.

Wanna know - man he wants to forget he ever did that or call it a reply!

Wasn't the song that drake remixed (stole) from dram all over the radio when war and pain came out? it was already over

Last edited:
interested to see what he gonna do for the album

hope to hear some different beat selection

This. He never clarified if its a mixtape but it sounds like the Dreamchaser sound. Granted if that freestyle was over a typical trap beat dudes would still complain

So he didn't respond back fast enough because he actually liked the track? :lol:

Meek with the internal L

Meek lost, and he handled the beef all wrong, simple as that. He thought he was a bully and was going to pick on drake, but drake punched him in the mouth.

I thought War Pain was the best outta all 4 diss tracks but it was way too late. Wanna Know was straight garbage and once that dropped people's minds were made up.

Meek lost, and he handled the beef all wrong, simple as that. He thought he was a bully and was going to pick on drake, but drake punched him in the mouth.

Looking back at it now Meek definitely didn't think there was going to be any music dropped between him and Drake. He probably thought he could take a couple shots at him to help his album sales and it'd be over after that.

IMO terrible album, not a big fan but was rooting for him to bring everything back full circle. After rollie X 100, I noticed
he mentions the "SIG SAUER money" twice in two different songs as a punch line. Who in the world repeats a punch-line
twice in different songs?!?

The bar for rap/gangster rap is super low, Pusha T raps circle around all them clowns. Why did his HOT97 FLex freestyle
bars sound better than anything on his album? He must of has some assistance crafting them bars, something is completely
off.

2/5 easily. I mean you have a song called "Litty" on the album :smh:

Back
Top Bottom