**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Y'all gotta stop putting expiration dates on response times for diss songs. Does it honestly matter?

It doesn't but the problem was the response time Drake drop both tracks...a week span :lol:

Being that we are living in the internet(instant gratification) world that's more than enough time to drop something.

So is it to safe to say, Meek Is no better than Drakewhen it comes to writers? After all that drama about Drake, he used Beanie in the studio to help him :lol:

So he didn't respond back fast enough because he actually liked the track? :lol:

Meek with the internal L

Funny how people on the internet need to stop repeating this.

Kid came from nothing to something, and he's an L.

What does that say about you?

Funny how people on the internet need to stop repeating this.

Kid came from nothing to something, and he's an L.

What does that say about you?

I'm only quoting with the man said.

I'm a 2time Loser...some I'm okay with the L. :lol:

Everybody takes a L or have a losing streak. Part of life. It's based on how we handle the situation. Whether you rich, famous, poor, etc.

Last edited:
Meek still a **** head for not dropping some of those full songs from the snippets.

Especially Contagious with Migos.

**** was better than the song with Quavo he put on DC4, he needs a better A&R.

Not mad at this at all so far. Meek just lamed out on the internet, man. Kinda sucks because he seems to have a handle on all this.

Last edited:
Half hour in...I knew Tax was gone be on some "I was a fan since then" ****. 
laugh.gif

You been slandering this ***** for like 2 years now and now you a fan.

Half hour in...I knew Tax was gone be on some "I was a fan since then" ****. :lol:

You been slandering this ***** for like 2 years now and now you a fan.

Because at this point the internet picks on Meek because everyone does it on the internet. It's a way of fitting in. Say a Meek joke and make people laugh. Like how people do the Note 7 jokes.

It ain't real life, because nobody in real life would meet Meek and say any of this much less look at his life as a L. It's some sort of bully group think mentality the internet has. You not having your freedom is an L. What irrelevant people on the internet think?

And he also has a lot of the Troy Ave thing going. He speaks on the lame people on the internet, and a lot of them don't like him because of that. And on the internet the lames aren't so lame.

It's corny as hell, and the sad thing is way too many people can't separate the internet from reality.

Meek chose to live by the Internet and Twitter beefs so what he's getting in return is on him. And meeks clowning and talking **** to people on social media started well before drake, drake just ended it and reversed it on him :lol:

Last edited:
I thought War Pain was the best outta all 4 diss tracks but it was way too late. Wanna Know was straight garbage and once that dropped people's minds were made up.

It took him how long to drop it? That was the main problem, timing was terrible. If he had dropped it a day or so after Charged Up, people would've been like "Meh, it's not great but he's probably warming up." U wait a couple weeks to respond and u lose the excuse of "warming up". Charged Up wasn't great by any means, people gave it the :wow: because Drake actually responded, which is crazy comin from a dude or Drake's persona. Once he dropped Back 2 Back before Meek dropped something, it was a wrap.

But to DC4. I'm 1/2 way through after finally getting a chance to listen and it's underwhelming. I'm not expecting him to replicate his earlier projects, that's impossible, but I was hoping to hear some growth in this effort. And again, timing, he waited so long to release it that the expectations swelled to a magnitude that he couldn't meet.

That whole pump fake he did on Flex radio only made it worse

That's where he let a lot of people down....

People forget...dudes were rooting for meek. But he was Twitter fingering, pump faking and wildin. Then he released "wanna know" :x

He dropped the ball.

Yea...definitely walking away from that interview with a bit more reverence for Meek. I don't think he said a single thing wrong, actually.

That's where he let a lot of people down....

People forget...dudes were rooting for meek. But he was Twitter fingering, pump faking and wildin. Then he released "wanna know"
sick.gif

He dropped the ball.
he talks about it . no excuses , it was a huge fumble . but u get why things happened the way they did 

Wasn't Meek himself trying to get Q. Miller to write for him? :lol:
This is part of why the beef started

What? Lol you really got a weird obsession with mentioning Drake, didn't no one mention him

Calmate Amil

Back
Top Bottom