**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Its obvious who he meek talking about, and drakes two biggest stans came with the quick deflection, I'm a fan of drake but I have no problem poking fun at the fact that he don't write his rhymes

Last edited:
That whole pump fake he did on Flex radio only made it worse

That's where he let a lot of people down....

People forget...dudes were rooting for meek. But he was Twitter fingering, pump faking and wildin. Then he released "wanna know" :x

He dropped the ball.

Wanna Know was so bad in a beef that was centered around tame diss tracks anyway. Drake basically peppered him with light jabs, but for Meek, they felt like never-ending haymakers

Because at this point the internet picks on Meek because everyone does it on the internet. It's a way of fitting in. Say a Meek joke and make people laugh. Like how people do the Note 7 jokes.

It ain't real life, because nobody in real life would meet Meek and say any of this much less look at his life as a L. It's some sort of bully group think mentality the internet has. You not having your freedom is an L. What irrelevant people on the internet think?

And he also has a lot of the Troy Ave thing going. He speaks on the lame people on the internet, and a lot of them don't like him because of that. And on the internet the lames aren't so lame.

It's corny as hell, and the sad thing is way too many people can't separate the internet from reality.

It went past simply making jokes.

Don't forget, the whole Quentin Miller got jumped thing came from Tax.

I thought the way he framed it as if Vlad was responsible for the way it was received to be kind of funny. That's why I can't rock with a lot of these dudes. All this gossip, he said as said, ****** taping calls, ****** dissing and then acting like they friends when they see each other, etc. it's all funny to me.

Last edited:
Its obvious who he meek talking about, and drakes two biggest stans came with the quick deflection, I'm a fan of drake but I have no problem poking fun at the fact that he don't write his rhymes

I don't care either way, I respect the opinion just don't bring black people in it as if that's doing us justice :lol: that's a cop out.

I find it funny in the tax interview meek was talking people disrespecting rap culture but pretty much said he's above writing a diss song

This is a pretty good interview but Meek really talks how he raps. Son's whole mindset is "I'm riding in a wraith and got I Nicki". That's cool my _ you not really saying anything.

He really can't complain and call the internet dudes lame when he's internet dude. Before the Drake **** he was tryna impress the internet, during the Drake battle and after. Now he shut his IG down, that right there shows he cares. If you ain't care you wouldn't feel the need to shut it down.

Dude needs to start getting advise from Hov or somebody to start moving correctly.

I find it funny in the tax interview meek was talking people disrespecting rap culture but pretty much said he's above writing a diss song

You seem tyo have a comprehension problem. You hear one thing and your brain says another.

He said he was on a tour with Nicki and wasn't concentrating on it
Then he said the Game issue wasn't a real issue(i.e. fake beef). He wasn't going to do a diss song, because if it was a real isssue Game would have reached out since June. And he took the rat thing beyond it being something you say on wax.

It went past simply making jokes.

Don't forget, the whole Quentin Miller got jumped thing came from Tax.

I thought the way he framed it as if Vlad was responsible for the way it was received to be kind of funny. That's why I can't rock with a lot of these dudes. All this gossip, he said as said, ****** taping calls, ****** dissing and then acting like they friends when they see each other, etc. it's all funny to me.

Why should anyone beyond Drake, Quentin Miller and Meek care about that?

That's what I don't get about the internet, beyond the music, why are any of you invested in this stuff. Dudes act like they don't have their own problems.

You seem tyo have a comprehension problem. You hear one thing and your brain says another.

Then he said the Game issue wasn't a real issue(i.e. fake beef). He wasn't going to do a diss song, because if it was a real isssue Game would have reached out since June. And he took the rat thing beyond it being something you say on wax.

That's what I don't get about the internet, beyond the music, why are any of you invested in this stuff. Dudes act like they don't have their own problems.
You seem to care the most

Im not going to lie, I don't even know what's considered good numbers anymore :lol:

Jeezy doing more numbers than meek in 2026 is shocking though

Last edited:

he clearly said what I look writing a whole song about another dude wtf are you talking about ? Then went on to say that's why His diss song he put out he's not really talking about them he's just popping ****

he clearly said what I look writing a whole song about another dude wtf are you talking about ? Then went on to say that's why His diss song he put out he's not really talking about them he's just popping ****

Did you miss everything else he said and why he wasn't going to do it?

Why would you do a diss song for someone who snitched on you four months ago who you have a relationship with who has your number and knows how to get in contact with you?

So why would you entertain that with a diss song? You're just feeding in to what they wanted.

You seem to care the most

Witty come back

nerd.gif
 like who?
Eazy-E never wrote a rhyme in his career, but he was certified in his hood.

It's not free. Apple Music is subscription based. You technically paid for it.

Not really . You only pay $10 and that goes to Apple.

because thanks to Nore and Jeezy, it takes a song/album to be streamed 1,500 times for it to count as a single/album sale

Meek doing 50k for a free mixtape is impressive.....

Impressive for both

both are sort of treating this like an album, Jeezy with the promotion, and Meek with the delays and time it took.

Last edited:

Why would you do a diss song for someone who snitched on you four months ago who you have a relationship with who has your number and knows how to get in contact with you?

So why would you entertain that with a diss song? You're just feeding in to what they wanted.

Witty come back
again wtf are you talking about I'm not talking about the game situation or drake ...the comment he made was on diss tracks in general saying they require him too know too much about the next man ...he clearly said that ...idc about any of crap you talking about

Funny how people on the internet need to stop repeating this.

Kid came from nothing to something, and he's an L.

What does that say about you?
so just because he has money he doesn't take Ls or people can't comment on it? LMAO ... What kind of **** is this .... Some of the best coaches never played the game or were below subpar players ... They don't have the right to talk because ???? He took an L ... Thats a fact ...

so just because he has money he doesn't take Ls or people can't comment on it? LMAO ... What kind of **** is this .... Some of the best coaches never played the game or were below subpar players ... They don't have the right to talk because ???? He took an L ... Thats a fact ...
Lol i have only ever seen that excuse for meek... like bro people **** on Brandon knight all the time and say he's a walking L and a horrible player... no big deal. no one is saying he's not rich and in the NBA with millions :lol: just cuz u rich and got Nicki don't mean u can't take Ls

When u say it about meek, it's "crabs in a bucket" "don't wanna see black ppl succeed" "he came from nothing to something" etc etc :lol: crazy

Last edited:
Lol i have only ever seen that excuse for meek... like bro people **** on Brandon knight all the time and say he's a walking L and a horrible player... no big deal. no one is saying he's not rich and in the NBA with millions :lol: just cuz u rich and got Nicki don't mean u can't take Ls

When u say it about meek, it's "crabs in a bucket" "don't wanna see black ppl succeed" "he came from nothing to something" etc etc :lol: crazy
I wish we would've kept knight in detroit smh. Fell into the e jokes and got rid of him, him>reggie

Back
Top Bottom