**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Lol i have only ever seen that excuse for meek... like bro people **** on Brandon knight all the time and say he's a walking L and a horrible player... no big deal. no one is saying he's not rich and in the NBA with millions :lol: just cuz u rich and got Nicki don't mean u can't take Ls

When u say it about meek, it's "crabs in a bucket" "don't wanna see black ppl succeed" "he came from nothing to something" etc etc :lol: crazy

You've never heard Brandon Jennings could beat you 11-0 in a game?

He's still better than you?

and the worst NBA player would murder you?

You need to associate with people who don't sit around a bunch of bitter people hating on people all day.

If that's your way of thinking, you bet not critique or criticize any athlete or entertainer. If you do I'm just going to say they have more money than you

You've never heard Brandon Jennings could beat you 11-0 in a game?

He's still better than you?

and the worst NBA player would murder you?

You need to associate with people who don't sit around a bunch of bitter people hating on people all day.

For him NO I haven't :lol: and it's Brandon knight not Brandon Jennings. If u knew who that was you would get my point

If that's your way of thinking, you bet not critique or criticize any athlete or entertainer. If you do I'm just going to say they have more money than you

Egg-Zach-lee it's really not even that serious. People just started rooting for meek after seeing him take a bunch of Ls. It's natural. Root for the underdog

Last edited:

There's a big difference in criticizing a game or a play

and saying someone in the NBA is garbage and you're serious about it.

Same with saying someone made a poor decision and saying someones life is a L.

If you can't see the difference in those I don't know what to tell you.

Dudes don't do that L stuff in real life. You get a used Civic and someone says. It's not new though, yo that's a L. That's the differences in the internet and real life.

For him NO I haven't :lol: and it's Brandon knight not Brandon Jennings. If u knew who that was you would get my point

I'm thinking about the Knicks

and I hate Kentucky, so I dislike Brandon Knight, but would never call him garbage.

Dudes don't do that L stuff in real life. You get a used Civic and someone says. It's not new though, yo that's a L. That's the differences in the internet and real life.

:lol: yes they do bro,

No imagine if you paid $15,000 for that civic and then next week you saw the SAME one for $10,000. You would say "damn I just took an L"

Or when u see a dude wife a ho "damn he's taking that L :smh:"

An L don't mean your life is over...I mean **** you can take Ls every day for a year and then be good next year. It's not that serious. The memes really got people hurt over meek :lol:

Or let's say a dude loses his job, wife leaves em, car gets repossessed. And he brought it all on himself. You could say damn "that boy life a L" it's not that serious in 5 years he may be doing better. It's not supposed to be taken literal

Last edited:
I remember when WATTBA dropped, it was on all the mixtape sites and also for sale. They ended up taking it down.

Nah. You mean IYRRITL. That was on LiveMixtapes....but was taken down 24hrs later. I was surprised at Drake having a tape on LiveMixtapes :lol:

WATTBA was a straight Apple streaming release off the muscle. I started my free trial then for Apple Music because that was the only way to listen to it.

Can y'all please stop playing dumb. Meek took a L's. Period. He's not gonna be broke. His career ain't over but as far as rap battles go. He lost to Drake (mainly cuz of Drake's fans) . He lost to Game. That's all.

Hov took a L to Nas. He still rich as ****. Still my 2nd fav rapper ever. If Hov can take a L Meek damn sure can.

Nah. You mean IYRRITL. That was on LiveMixtapes....but was taken down 24hrs later. I was surprised at Drake having a tape on LiveMixtapes :lol:

WATTBA was a straight Apple streaming release off the muscle. I started my free trial then for Apple Music because that was the only way to listen to it.
My bad, it was IYRRITL was up there for free briefly lol.

:lol: yes they do bro,

No imagine if you paid $15,000 for that civic and then next week you saw the SAME one for $10,000. You would say "damn I just took an L"

Or when u see a dude wife a ho "damn he's taking that L :smh:"

An L don't mean your life is over...I mean **** you can take Ls every day for a year and then be good next year. It's not that serious. The memes really got people hurt over meek :lol:

Or let's say a dude loses his job, wife leaves em, car gets repossessed. And he brought it all on himself. You could say damn "that boy life a L" it's not that serious in 5 years he may be doing better. It's not supposed to be taken literal

There's a big separation in what is done on the internet and real life. You don't see that?

Can y'all please stop playing dumb. Meek took a L's. Period. He's not gonna be broke. His career ain't over but as far as rap battles go. He lost to Drake (mainly cuz of Drake's fans) . He lost to Game. That's all.

Hov took a L to Nas. He still rich as ****. Still my 2nd fav rapper ever. If Hov can take a L Meek damn sure can.

:lol:

Still missing the point

You had me up until this, if we did an overview over the whole situation, including the better songs, then HOV won. Ether made some noise but that was it.

Nas lost

Last edited:
So someone can't be called out for bad decisions or behavior because they are successful and wealthy.

By this logic D'Angelo Russell didn't take an L for snitching on Nick Young and Soulja Boy can never be called out by many of us because he's likely made and blew through more dough than the average person will see in their lifetime.

Meek has been called out on specific behavior that he's engaged in multiple times. People calling him a loser and saying his career or life is an L are going way too far but you gotta let people feel how they do about him based on his suspect behavior.

Name me a rapper that never took a L? Hell name one that never took multiple Ls?
I'll check it out when I get home. I heard its fire.
It really is.
I honestly can imagine that whole album getting ran through in Detroit/Atlanta Strip clubs. 
laugh.gif
.  Jeezy definitely made sure he got it right this go around.

Last edited:

Man two popped up in my head instantly

Getting whooped on that elevator
Calling up to the radio bout to cry over ether

Not really . You only pay $10 and that goes to Apple.

because thanks to Nore and Jeezy, it takes a song/album to be streamed 1,500 times for it to count as a single/album sale
Impressive for both

both are sort of treating this like an album, Jeezy with the promotion, and Meek with the delays and time it took.
Why everyone so insistent in saying Meek Mill 'DC4" was free? It was put out like most Young Thug mixtapes. Available for purchase n free.
— DJ Akademiks (@IamAkademiks) October 31, 2016
#DC4 will not be free... dropping on iTunes soon.
— .KP.datPiff (@KPdatpiff) October 24, 2016

Man two popped up in my head instantly

Getting whooped on that elevator
Calling up to the radio bout to cry over ether

Of course sometimes ish go down when it's a billion dollars on the elevator bruh

Any type of W nas had with ether went out the window when he signed with Jay :smh:

You kidding me right?

That elevator scene?
The failed 40/40 club ?
Shawn Carter foundation and his contributions to his own charity exposed?
That failed Chrysler/Jeep deal?
Last but not least that Ether diss? :lol:

Last edited:
I can't believe you guys are falling for the bait on rehashing the Jay-Z Nas beef.

Anybody that was alive in 2001 knows the beef was over as soon as Ether dropped.

Anybody still trying to rewrite history with that one just can't accept the truth.

I can't believe you guys are falling for the bait on rehashing the Jay-Z Nas beef.

Anybody that was alive in 2001 knows the beef was over as soon as Ether dropped.

Anybody still trying to rewrite history with that one just can't accept the truth.

Many of us say that

facts > your lips are big and you're ugly

It's all preference in what you like in a diss song.

Back
Top Bottom